• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
might not be able to make saturday, family dropped another wooden construction project on me

went out to anime/ramen party (black lagoon and baki the grappler, in relation to previous posts)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pushin' it back a little for today.
Everyone's welcome to show up anytime after 3PM.

So you can go ahead and show up anytime after that.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I dunno, BUT WHAT IS THAT?!

Outside in the middle of nowhere on a cold clear night, a boy was staring up at the stars in the sky. As his gaze was adverted upward, a thin, hairless dog with oozing lesions on its skin and eyes becoming blind due to cursed cataracts came about out of nowhere, its nose to the ground. It was just like the boy, a no one to anything else. The defected dog seem to know this because it laid itself down close to the lone boy a second later... or it could have just wanted warmth from the chill.

The sense of something around his presence made the boy halt his star gazing. When he spotted the sickly animal right beside him, a look of disgust came upon his face. The boy scooted away from what he thought was the ugliest form of "inferior" being he have seen in a while.

A sudden absence of warmth caused the dog to lift its head up feebly and look at the boy, who was a few feet away and was staring back.

"What are you looking at?" the boy asked angrily. He felt as if the dog's stare was looking straight through him, trying to make him bleed inside. "Your eyes are ugly, such as the rest of your body..."

The dog then sat up from its position at the tone of the boy's voice. "Why don't you touch me?" the dog said.

Making a another face of disgust at the question, the boy replied, "Why would I want to touch you?" With that, he turned his back towards the dog.

Letting out a whimper, the dog began to stand so that it could get a bit closer again. "I want you to touch me."

"I'm never going to touch you, nor even give you a glance now."

A wet nose ended up shoving into the crook of the boy's neck. This made him become more agitated, and he was going to give that dog a real slap. He thought if the dog wanted to be felt physically, then so be it. Just as the boy raised his hand to begin the assault, the dog clutched onto it gently with its teeth.

"Why?" the boy said. But the dog did not say anything back since it had its mouth full.

Then the dog gave the hand a crushing bite, splintering bones and blood flowing from the veins beginning to split open and shred. Finally letting go after what seemed like minutes, the boy's appendage was left mangled as the dog drew back, blood giving its teeth a red gleam before licking them clean.

"Your hand is ugly," the dog said, turning away from the bleeding boy.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I don't read anything Slush posts that's more than a couple of lines. Seems like I've made a wise decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom