• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
interviewing people. look at the OP on the bottom.

what? theres people in the SA smash community not on the PR?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Paw brings up a good point. If there are any, I sure haven't seen 'em.

There used to be this Ganon player, I think.

And Mr. Golden Sonic Speed X Blur King Turbo HD Remix Jr: What should I be calling you, in person? Like, got any shorter name?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Except less funny, and more women.

I'm still convinced the only reason Prime didn't go to San Japan was because he wouldn't be able to keep his Pika-*****es off of him.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
September 25th. Kingsville, TX. COME!

Put it in your calenders. We don't make threads.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I <3 K Prime. XD

Also, me and Espy are members of the Furluminati, which is entirely not something I just found on the internet 5 minutes ago.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Furluminati
Ugh, pass~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :/
f**k cigarskunk

Anyone going to HOBO? I might consider going :3

And also, Piranha 3D was hella funny xD
Blood, Gore, T&A, 'tardation, B-movie but done really well! btw, Christopher Lloyd is in it o:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
That's exactly the reason.
Killa Prime pimping those ho's

Also, me and Espy are members of the Furluminati, which is entirely not something I just found on the internet 5 minutes ago.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Furluminati
I am pretty sure you just found that. You are a LIAR!

Anyone going to HOBO? I might consider going :3
Are you going to carpool?!

Squaw says more people can come with Espy bringing another TV. From what he said, he's got a big living room.
I am going to be there then. Should I bring my Wii and Brawl or will someone else?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Tofer: No, I have no car :[ , but if Light or someone goes I'll go..but CStat is also about an hr away from Houston SO if possible, could one of u guise swing by? I'll make it worth your while ;3
I have moneys

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Paw brings up a good point. If there are any, I sure haven't seen 'em.

There used to be this Ganon player, I think.

And Mr. Golden Sonic Speed X Blur King Turbo HD Remix Jr: What should I be calling you, in person? Like, got any shorter name?
U can just call me Golden Blur or Sonic King or Turbo or Speed X ur choice

Suspect

Smash Hero
you forgot to mention that we are also having ssf4 as a event, if any of you guys play that game also. maybe you guys and the rgv can have a full 5 v 5 crew battle this time as well? hopefully you guys can make it.
How many people for SSF4 do you honestly expect? If it's a good predicted tournout i'll tell the srk SA thread about it...and then will probably go. Sooner you tell me the higher the chance ( i have to request off work 3 weeks in advance)

Nike.

Smash Hero
you forgot to mention that we are also having ssf4 as a event, if any of you guys play that game also. maybe you guys and the rgv can have a full 5 v 5 crew battle this time as well? hopefully you guys can make it.
You should seriously consider making a tourney thread for it. It'll generate alot more interest from Texas and all the info is right there.

Anyhow, I'm interested in going. Kingsville is right below Corpus so it's less than a three hour drive.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I call a seat with Nike if he gets a way to go to Kingsville~.

@Turbo: I guarantee that no one will call you Golden Blur.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Who wants to go to Phase this weekend? lol

Zigsta's having a smashfest today. Smash with Austin for the day, sing some Disney, and make the other half of the drive either after the smashfest or early tmrw morning.

It sounds genius. But I'm poor :(

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
How many people for SSF4 do you honestly expect? If it's a good predicted tournout i'll tell the srk SA thread about it...and then will probably go. Sooner you tell me the higher the chance ( i have to request off work 3 weeks in advance)
honestly, im not sure what kind of turnout to expect for ssf4. i know personally that there are some sf players here in kingsville that will show, same goes for alice. then there are some valley players that im sure will come up. the tourney is also going to be on a college campus so im going to spam flyers for the tourney like crazy all around it. so if i had to guess im gonna say at least 13 players or so... this tourney is going to have ssf4 as a event but the main focus is going to be brawl.

You should seriously consider making a tourney thread for it. It'll generate alot more interest from Texas and all the info is right there.

Anyhow, I'm interested in going. Kingsville is right below Corpus so it's less than a three hour drive.
yea from here to s.a. it isnt too bad, i would say around a two in a half hour drive.

We had a tourney thread until someone ratted us out! :mad:
although this is true... lets not start this crap again lol. whats done is done frank.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Depends, Nike. What time would we leave?

I'm stuck here in SA for some time before I can get outta there.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
We are going to Austin today?!

I am down for this. And also I wanna go to the Kingsville tourny too, if Nike gets some way to go.

SonicX you gave Maan 4 NAMES! Stick with ONE.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Im not sure Espy, I thought of it off the fly lol.

How come nobody in SA drives a safe car? :( Suspect, take us NAO :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom