• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
you guys have safe cars. I don't mind driving to Austin but not on a day I work, im heading to sleep at about 4pm.

Also, this sunday or monday I want to have a game fest. Smash/SSF4/Scott Pilgrim/Pepsi/Dew/Chips. Who is free and which day?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Yeah, so I'm completely unable to make it to Dallas with you guys. :(
Also, I'm broke until Fursday.

However, if there were people going who'd come back after Zigsta's place, I'm totally down for that.

lol, like anyone in SA drives. XD

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Hmmm... Actually, what would happen if I was able to drive up to Austin? Would anybody be down just for Zigsta's smashfest? Would that be cool with you Zigs?

I might be able to get free, I'm doing a huge favor for my mom. Corporate espionage and shiz.

I'd pick up whoever wants to go. I don't know how much it normally costs in gas, but whatever you guys think is fair. I'm totally down for driving though.

I can take 3 people with, but I'm pretty sure Espy's one of them.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Seems like you guys will be getting here around 7. Hope you guys don't have to deal with Austin traffic. It is back to school weekend. Expect a lot of people coming from out of town.

Laurel

Smash Ace
i'd love to go to austin, bigboss and i would have the gas money, but dunno if he'd be down.

some MLG dallas car rental info: you have to be 25 except with Enterprise, where it is 18. waiting for my dad to call me back so i can get some more info.

all right edit: no location for Enterprise in san antonio offer car rentals to under 25. :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Hmmm... Actually, what would happen if I was able to drive up to Austin? Would anybody be down just for Zigsta's smashfest? Would that be cool with you Zigs?
That's cool with me, Maan.

Also....BRING DQ, GUYS!!

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuu--------

Alright, my car's out of the question now. My mom just let me know that I've been driving without insurance for a week now.

Well, if anybody else is able to drive, I'll give ya' $10 bucks in gas. Otherwise, I'll just **** around in SA tonight. :\

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Just a notice for everyone going to my place tonight:

Parking is available behind the complex. There's a sign with a large "P" in a blue circle. If you arrive after 5:30 PM, parking is free. If those three spots are taken, there's plenty of those same "P" parking spots around where I live.

Whatever you do, though, DO NOT PARK ON THE APARTMENT'S PARKING SPOTS. YOU WILL GET TOWED.

Just FYI. :p

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Paw's confirmed for Phase. Need 2-3 more ppl. We'll be heading to Zigstas no later than 6ish
Laurel and I are down. Who's driving and errething?

Edit: I'd like to meet this "Zigsta" person (lol like he's not typing in the thread), because he shares the love for films like I do. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Eh, Nike seems to be the only one going to Zigstas (with Paw). Then they're going to Phase from Austin.

I'd go, but I can't go to Phase, so I'm sitting this one out too.
Besides, isn't Squaw's thing tomorrow anyways?

Big Boss, can you hand me Squaw's number? I wanna text him to ask him for some info.
If Paw's going with Nike, I'll be grabbing Max10n and we'll be at Squaw's tomorrow with another TV setup.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Eh, Nike seems to be the only one going to Zigstas (with Paw). Then they're going to Phase from Austin.

I'd go, but I can't go to Phase, so I'm sitting this one out too.
Besides, isn't Squaw's thing tomorrow anyways?

Big Boss, can you hand me Squaw's number? I wanna text him to ask him for some info.
If Paw's going with Nike, I'll be grabbing Max10n and we'll be at Squaw's tomorrow with another TV setup.
Yeah, I just remembered that I have family affairs before Squaw's on Saturday as well. I wanted to go on a whim while I have money, but at this point it would just be too much of a hassle. :(

I'll "hand you" Squaw's number in the form of a PM, sir. What time do you guys wanna show up there? I was thinking about leaving from my house around 6:30ish.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Get a job, go to school full time, and have family obligations while trying to maintain your activity in a video game scene while keeping up with other social/internet obligations, Paw.

Oh, and have no money until the beginning of September.

=====

I'll be leaving as soon as he starts it up, Big Boss.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Get a job, go to school full time, and have family obligations while trying to maintain your activity in a video game scene while keeping up with other social/internet obligations, Paw.

Oh, and have no money until the beginning of September.

=====

I'll be leaving as soon as he starts it up, Big Boss.

bo oty.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Waaaait, can you pick me up in 2 hours? Or at least 1 and a half. Sorta just woke up and I'm not ready.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Fcking magnets HOW DO THEY WORK!?
On a srs note next tournament (For me) for SQ I shall deprive all of your phone numbers for texting and crap so I can keep up to date with SSBB, since i'm stuck in Kerrville and noone nearby plays the game. I'll be driving soon so I might just drive into Town everytime a Smashfest starts up.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
K Prime, going to Phase and Squaw's?

I see he's using those Makoto illusions in real life now.

I'm proud of his furry power

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
And Tofer.

I will be at Maan's sometime after 3-4. I have stuff to do at school on Saturday.

ya'll booty.

-paw
Go to college.

Good luck at Phase, guys. Go **** stuff.
****, Prime. ****. EVERYTHING.

lol this is so much win.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Hey big boss do you have room in your car for me and Jerry?

I was hoping I could drive to your house and hitch a ride with you to that guys house.

I can also help you with my impressive navigational skillz.

Nike.

Smash Hero
We'll stop at Zigstas in austin for their smashfest. After that we can decide if we wanna drive tonight to Dallas and house with Zac/someone or early tmrw morning and house somewhere in Austin.

Tourney tmrw.

Come back sunday morning.

Oh, and we're ready when you are prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom