• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I use Firefox with NoScript, so most advertisements, Forum and Stream, are not shown.

So we best be planning something within two weekends, to wonder whose house will free up then.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My house is always free, just need to sleep for now.
Outside of super crazy drink nights, that'd best be at your house beros, since mine is kinda small and last one was mostly just melee that happened.

Though the taking two shots of smirnoff if you lost A set was fun.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Only if my parents were out of town, just maybe again. Otherwise if all else fails, I could ask to open up the house for a smashfest. I haven't hosted one since. Dunno. Just hope no more DiY these two weeks. Already repainted the kitchen walls last week. Live in the same house for 17 years, parents grow tired looking at the same stuff, hence all these DiYs I've been forced to do these past few years.

Blondie.

Smash Journeyman
So it's been a while since I've posted in here about tourneys, but a couple months ago I posted about hosting a tourney, and possible monthlies, at my parents theater, the Woodlawn theatre. Unfortunately, there were some unexpected legal issues going on and I couldn't host anything. But the problems are more or less cleared up, and I can probably start some monthlies in march. Nothing is certain at this point, but march 3 or 10 are looking like promising dates for my first tournament. What do you guys think is better? 10th would probably be better for me, but 3rd can work also.

Nike.

Smash Hero
10 sounds good.
I plan on gaving a tourney in Feb and 25th is one of those possible dates.
That would be a little too close to to Mar 3, so yea 10 sounds great.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So would it be possible to get some Smash in tomorrow Slush? Possibly get a bite to eat somewhere with the gang as well? If people are up for it.
With what controller and money?
Nike's still fixing my controller, and I just got the water/wastewater bill.
It's about to eat the rest of the money in my wallet.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Eff.
I painted the controllers the other day.
Yesterday, while I was putting on the gloss, the blue and pink controllers started to crack in some spots.
However, the red and orange parts took the gloss just fine.
Idk how to explain it, because this didnt happen when I made Espy's.

Oh, and it rained this morning and there all still out drying :(
They may or may not have already tried, gonna check tonight.

I got *****, but it also means everyone else got ***** too.

Nike.

Smash Hero
What makes it even weirder is that the red and orange controllers came out just fine.
Aka Megafox's and half of Tofers.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
how much to encase the port wire in monkey fur to make it look like a monkey's tail?

e:damn i missed it by one post

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
how much money would it cost to put a pony tail on my controller and give it a little laser whip nike
I know a guy that can hook you up. PM me for details, but it won't be cheap and you might have to do something you won't want to remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom