• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Oh, well then it's not what I want.

Edit for Smashfest next Saturday:
A good friend of ours, Sabrina, is having a get together at her house Next Saturday.
There will be food and a spa apparently.
She has always been cool with letting us control her TV to play smash on it, she has invited all of you to come if yall want to.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
What is TOR?
Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Edit for Smashfest next Saturday:
A good friend of ours, Sabrina, is having a get together at her house Next Saturday.
There will be food and a spa apparently.
She has always been cool with letting us control her TV to play smash on it, she has invited all of you to come if yall want to.
i'll be there. her shindigs are awsm~

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pretty cool. Been awhile since we've been to Sabrina's for anything.
Just like in the war. :applejack:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Get in line, GP.

inb4beros says "shortest to tallest" :smirk:

Really though, challenge accepted. What time we meeting up?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Dunno, but our usual tourney spots have been out of commissions for their personal reasons. So far it's just smashfests til money then a lot more tourneys again.

No idea, Sabrina hasn't texted me yet. Unless this was all mentioned on her FB which I rarely check.
But Rei is right, Shortest to Tallest, he is :cool: She's shorter than me which makes it all the more sweeter to me.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Im actually really interested in the tourny zano was talking about hosting. Although I do admit im a bit worried about going all the way to cc and finding out zano is the only brawl player in there. :troll:

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Let me know when you are.

Don't worry, KoN!, there are two others. They just don't show up often. And there's not even a set date yet x)

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Im actually really interested in the tourny zano was talking about hosting. Although I do admit im a bit worried about going all the way to cc and finding out zano is the only brawl player in there. :troll:

:phone:

As true as it probably is, I'm sure this tourney will lure out some hidden casuals that have been lurking around the city, not to mention alice and kingsville will be at it. Don't have a date for it yet, but it's most likely gonna be on a Sunday if it's anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom