• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio: Smash Con Queso - 9/18/10

Santi

Smash Lord
Dojo -it was good seeing ya bro and 2 stocking you consistently on pretty much every stage we play on. Good **** on winning.
Dphat - You win. Simple as that.
UTD Zac- We did not play ONE MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But teamsies was fun :)
Trela- Alert. I C WUT U DID THUR
Espy- we never get to play :/
K Prime- GG's once again. I need to get a little more practice in that matchup. After the set I realized some things I should of done differently that I used to to :/
Denti- GG. ^^ Same as above post.
Nike- Our friendlies are so much fun!! Thanks for being the man. The Man.
Bored- GG's. I hate your character :)
Tyson- I think you got taller 0.o Idk why we didnt play at all wtf. Looking good. domekthanksbye.
Cake- Thanks for saving my life. AND THANK YOU FOR HAVING THE MOST AWESOME ALARM EVER LLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Slush- GG's as well. Pretty good yoshi.
Leaf- FUN friendlies! Jiigzz ftw :)
Morningstar- Good **** in teams! Not too shabby for only having practice against lvl 3 computers at 99 stock.
Big Boss- Teams was fun ;)
KoN- Teams was fun ;)
MegaFox102- You are an inspiration to us all. I thought you were K primes brother when i first saw you. K prime was the scrubby pika you played in the tourney :D
Paw- SMashville ftw lol. Oh btw I love it when you talk ****. Makes me happy inside when i hear it.
Kyro- We didnt get to play :/
Max10n- sexy gannon
RedShadow- I never knew you raged so hard. I always thought of you as super chill.
Zook- "Become the stage"- Oh that's it? OKays :)
JRUGS- Fun friendlies :)

Sorry if I forgot someone :/

D

Deleted member

I just feel like polt not beating anyone particularly good deserves Florida meat.

PantyRaider08

Smash Journeyman
1: Dojo: Too bad we couldn't friendly. I really wanted to see how different your style from Lee was.
2: UTD Zac: Thanks for the friendlies Zac. I was hoping not to get 9ed but oh well. At least it wasn't this bad. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-EKCHDEZAs Also good **** beating Dojo.
3: Trela: Friendlies at HOBO 28? : /
4: Espy: Less SD, more ****. Good seeing you again. Tourney was ran well and the Mexican food was good
5: Poltergust: Too bad you lost to chars you never play. : / You will learn those MUs soon enough. I also saw some crazy stuff you did in teams. Dair shuttle loop? xD
5: K Prime: Too bad you had to play Espy. Good job on placing top 5 though. Gotta play that Pika sometime.
7: Denti: I suck **** vs Olimar andgot exposed in bracket. Hope I can give you a better fight next time and not get you twice. : /
7: Santi: Too bad I couldn't play you. I saw some teams matches and you carried hard. You still got it. :D
9: Nike: It was fun teaming with you bud. Sorry I 9ed you. <3 We had some close matches and can def. place better next time we team.
9: Bored: That sucks that you had to play Dojo in bracket. That MU blows. Great job in teams getting 3rd!
13: Pyledriver: Good stuff man, our matches were very close. My 1st stock game 2 was rough...
13: Tyson: Good job in teams. That Ness is very legit.
17: Leaf: That MU is pretty tough for Pikachu, don't sweat it. Good stuff in bracket. I saw that match vs Dojo and the first stock you had was impressive.
17: Morningstar: That snake of yours is getting a lot better.
17: MegaFox102: How old are you again? At that age I would be terrible at this game. You are a really good player, and I hope to see you at other tournaments.
17: Paw: I am sorry I 9ed you and Pyle in teams. hehe I still <3 you though We will team for sure next time there is a tourney in SA.
25: Sync: I still have yet to play you? We need to get lots of friendlies in when you house Austin at Hobo 28.
25: Mike2: Thanks for driving Austin to this tourney, and I hope you enjoyed your first tourney. Hope you can make it out to some smashfests.
25: Zook: That Ike of yours is getting better.
33: Batou: Great job in teams. Your Rob was legit.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
nice to meet will, chris, gale, the epileptic peach/sheik/jigglypuff player, the marth guy, sos, and reqy. melee 4 life.

will - cool samus, bro. and at some point you looked kinda drunk, but I think it was all bs you were drinking. nice to meet you and hopefully I'll see you at some other tourneys.

chris - cool falco. just learn to full jump or get on the platforms when I'm chargin ma lazorz. but for real, you always tricked me with laser to grab. so unexpected. also very unexpected that you were from the exact same high school my lady friend went to on the other side of the country. too bad you live in waco, we could falco ditto and ****e.

gale - cool jiggs, I wish I could've played/finished some seriouslies with you. but sos took his gc in the middle of our first match.

peach/sheik/jiggly man - just keep at it dude. you'll get good coming out and going to tourneys.

the marth guy who beat jf then got outplayed by jf - cool marth! I wish I could've played a seriously with you too. well, maybe some other time. and you should post on the sa forums whenever it's the summer. when you were playing with jf you seemed to have been playing better than when you were playing teams with the rest of us. what gives?

sos - thanks for the **** and setting up melee when I was too chicken**** to take a tv from the brawl people.

reqy - oh u. reading wrong the bracket. in any case, gg, beating me with 3 different characters. oddly enough, I think I did better against your marth than your samus.

jf - what gives dude, offering a ride and then not coming through. and then showing up with reqy. I think you forgot so it's cool.

thanks for hosting espy and staff and thanks to los primos for three of the most delicious chalupas I've had. cheap too!

the venue was pretty cool and the atmosphere was pretty calm.
yo kyle come to your events so we can play kthnxbai

also, thanks mike2 for ****** me in brawl and taking me and then asking me who I was and where I was from even though you were the one who gave me the ride to the venue in the first place. lolfail.

it was very nice to meet mustafa, polt, and joel. keep raiding them panties and keep being bored and keep sucking ghosts!

Mike2

Smash Ace
also, thanks mike2 for ****** me in brawl and taking me and then asking me who I was and where I was from even though you were the one who gave me the ride to the venue in the first place. lolfail.
lololololololololololol oh my god

i dont know how this even happens. my baddddd

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
So? It's Ike, Dojo. You should've beaten that team in winners, go straight to losers, and then knocked them out.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So what if it's Ike? It's doubles, anything can happen. And Bored is a great partner.

Heck, we were actually pretty close to beating Dojo's team, 2-3 (not so much Zac's team).

:069:

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Even if one knows the Ike match-up (unlike me, guess I should practice it more), it doesn't mean that one is always going to win against Ike.

Especially in doubles.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
IT'S DOUBLES. Also, apparently Ike is a good partner for Yoshi. So much grab-release ownage...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Did redshadow lose his jump on wario vs Fox.. or did he give up like on the Snake Vs. Falco set.
ALSO so far no video of me yet. Will have some soon though on JUJment day when I get the hang of this Dazzle.

NeoBatou

Smash Ace
QFT.

You mindgamed yourself, you totally could've won.
RedShadow, you have all the potential in the world. You just need to focus on your task ahead. I'm a Captain Falcon main and the stacks are ALWAYS against me, yet I never give up. This is how I literally earned the title of Texas's best Captain Falcon player, because most of the other CF mains gave up and went for other characters. but I never give up...ever... Let my example show that diligence will get you far in brawl. Besides, you placed higher than me.

Side note tournament organizers: I didn't sign up for singles and yet they told me to play. So yeah just throwing that out there....sorry it took so long for a response guys, it's been a busy couple of weeks.

1: Dojo - Haha, good job on doing the ghetto ganon challenge at Nike's place. I had a lot of fun with that. We need to play singles sometimes. Good job winning btw...Zac is no easy opponent.

2: UTD Zac - Thanks for carpooling with us bro. It's always fun hanging out with you when we get all hyper on scooby snacks and stuff haha....good job placing second.

3: Trela - We need more Captain Falcon team matches...and man you having a 38 percent chain grab on CF scares me :)

4: Espy - Good job man. I still require my rematch from the first time I ever played you. It's a shame I never asked to play you after that, but when it comes to friendlies we're always busying playing others. Best sonic in the world, keep it up man.

5: K Prime - Your always tough to play against. In teams you were tough to keep away from.....good job man.

9: Nike - I remember housing at ur place for the first time at Final Smash 8.....it's always fun at your place. More marth vs. CF practice plz :)

17: Leaf - Man, you and Sync....you guys are the best man. It's always fun playing you guys......and we have a lot of fun hanging out. Hopefully we'll do that at this coming HOBO.

17: Morningstar - Three tournaments in a row man it's always hard to get past your snake....your such a beast man, keep it up.

17: Big Boss - it was fun playing with you bro. We gotta have more times like this :)

17: KoN - It was nice to meet you too man, we def. need more friendlies.

17: MegaFox102 -Remember me, the black guy who shook your hand? Good job man, I really hope to see you get far in the brawl community here in Texas.

25: Sync - What more can I say? Your awesome bro, always always fun to hang out with....can't wait for the next time :) Thanks for the CF props man, when people tell me I have the best CF in Texas just makes me wanna place better :(

25: Laurel - WOO! What's up white girl! haha...yeah ultra fun hanging out with ya :) Your doing good, just keep up the practice and we'll have our friendlies the next time.

Additional shout outs:

Denti - I swear we almost had third place against Zook and Poltergust (sorry if I misspelled your name) but thanks for being the best brawl partner I've ever had....Kovu doesn't play anymore :( I'll be doing my best to keep my ROB in top shape so we can crack the top 3. I'm really trying hard so we can aim for first place....it's never an easy road but if we learn from our mistakes, we can do better in the future.

Pantyraider - It's always great to see your G&W do well man. It's also fun that we have a good amount of friendlies too. Good job in teams man.

I really had a great time in San Antonio, thanks for showing us DFW boys much love and respect by hosting this tournament. If you guys have more of these, Denti and I will definitely show up to them in the future. Big shout out to Nike for housing us...yes plz forgive my snoring issues lol and yes I realize it's pretty bad :(

Poltergust - Sorry if I misspell your name or call you poltergeist (it's a habit, sorry lol) but your yoshi is legit man. I really wish to play you in singles so I can learn more about the MU.

Glacier - The other yoshi player (sorry if I didn't spell your full name either) from the tournament. I don't know if you and polter know this but I respect you two a lot, you guys remind me of why I still main Captain Falcon, we're just awesome this way :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Whoa, super old tourney...but I got the vids from Zac, so they are going up. Mostly doubles right now...but keep checking my youtube for singles. After I'm done with these vids, it'll be Phase's turn...

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't think any of my sets have been recorded yet, but also sorta glad. I still don't feel i'm good enough to be considered in a video. Next one or two tournaments I should be alot better.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Redshadow probably would of won if he had some one cheering for him or on his side like megafox did throughout the entire video.

Top Bottom