• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I was sleeping on the way home and I suddenly wake up to some cop asking me what my citizenship was.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
Connor and I were sleeping in the car because it was pretty late and we were tired, and there was a checkpoint on the way home, so when we got to the checkpoint a cop asked Connor what his citizenship(wtf?) was.

Shoutouts:

Plan 9: You should do commentary on matches. That would be so ****. <3
Nasty Nate: Your breath stinks
P: k. Also challenging a giant truck is never a good idea. Thanks for the ride, it was fun and scary.
b*tches can't drive
GAT: If I play you again in tournament it will be 2-0, not even close.
macd: Until next time, good sir.
JTB: It was nice meeting you. Sorry if I came across as an ***.
Pat: I will mm you next time we play
Connor: Nice sheik lol

All of the SD people that I met at the last tournament and got to know better here: you people are awesome. Keep up the good work, and stick to a single character.

The ratio of setups to people was perfect. Good job on bringing setups guys. The community raaaapes. This is the best tournament I have ever been to.

LittleFumi

Smash Journeyman
Anyway, shoutouts:

Lucky: Ohhhhh man you are an amazing teams partner. You are the chillest dude ever, I seriously need your mentality in all phases of life. I was playing like **** the majority of our teams matches, only randomly playing well, but I'm glad for the break because after that I was playing much much better v Hugo and Zhu. Hey I wanna come over and play

Tofu: Stepping it up *****! Next time we play in tourny it's gonna be a close *** 3-match set. I can't wait.

Atlus: Play me in tournament

Connor: Everything I tell you is exactly why I lost. That's it, I am auto-banning Corneria v every space animal and just going Marth when they pick Poke. That **** annoyed the **** out of me. You are getting ***** so hard next time we play, I am pretty mad at myself. I want the hardest brackets ever my next couple of tournaments, I am not losing to anyone

But I got my five bucks back =)

Fly: I missed you :(

Mango: I don't know how I can be so impressed every time I play you. Teams strategy v you is running away from you and hoping to get random gimps on you while you're occupied with Joey. Picking Japes was so gay, maybe if I started the set with Marth we woulda had a chance

Hugo: You shoulda just forfeited like your brother :(

Nonsense: yayuhz more Peach. I didn't know my reputation preceded myself :p. Fun games, we should play more. Playing v Peach is fun

Lil Fumi: Drop Yoshi, your Fox is sick

Bam and his team parner: two good spacies, hope you guys show up to more tournies =) I was pleasantly surprised playing team friendlies with you

Boss: I TOLD CONNOR YOU ***** AT TEAMS. I tell a lot of people actually and they don't believe me. Dog let's team in the near future, Marth Puff ftw.

JTB: I like your Puff in teams, let's team one of these days

Romeo: The most exciting Falcon in sports entertainment. Sorry Scar.

Sherigami: Come over more, I need to teach you how to move. Stop waiting for me to ask you noob, don't be shy.

Nasty Nate: LMAO wow I think I got too high dude

Tofu: I think I got too high dude, I'll tell you later
nah, my yoshi is better than my fox. i was dissapointed about losing to lovage the first match with yoshi since i had the lead on the last stock but then he ended up winning but i never thought i would get even close to beating lovage. maple deserves to get 9th or 7th place, he had connor but then messed up and lost

but if i eventually ended up dropping yoshi (which i wont) then i will have to change my name to 69

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Maple deserves getting 7th b/c he messed up and lost? LOL I don't see how that works.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
jaketheboy doesn't deserve first.

you know why?

because hes a
FAG

MacD

Banned via Administration
macd: Until next time, good sir.
and your tag was...?/you loooked like...?/you played...?

EDIT: jk, you're sheigami, gotcha, learn the match up and maybe you can beat me... play a different character and i might use all of DADS to beat you... and if you learn teams and my friend bails, and plan 9 has a partner, and mango or lucky or someone crazy doesn't want to team with me then i'll team with you

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
actually I don't think I need to learn that much of the matchup(I learned more by reading sheik boards just now) because all you do is dsmash, and needle camping should **** that **** reeeeal nice

MacD

we'll see, we'll see, when my ds doesn't work, i have to do the unthinkable... try something else, needle camping can be effective, but i do have other tricks then my dsmash

Zephyr

Smash Lord
actually I don't think I need to learn that much of the matchup(I learned more by reading sheik boards just now) because all you do is dsmash, and needle camping should **** that **** reeeeal nice
If you go about it with that attitude, you'll never beat him. You should know that if you needle camp, he'll adapt, right? Try learning the matchup instead of relying on stupid sheik tricks to get you through.

EDIT: Sherigami, MM me next time you and I are at the same tournament if you think smash is that simple.

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
well maybe I can adapt to whatever he does to adapt to me. And MAYBE he is just relying on stupid Peach tricks to get him through. Ever think of THAT?

it's all in good fun anywayz

edit: socal needs more JDMs <3

MacD

you better space bair well... if you don't and i'm on the ground=dsmash

guess we'll just wait till next time, i wish next time was this sat though

super rad, i love that statement

Zephyr

Smash Lord
well maybe I can adapt to whatever he does to adapt to me. And MAYBE he is just relying on stupid Peach tricks to get him through. Ever think of THAT?

it's all in good fun anywayz

edit: socal needs more JDMs <3
I wasn't defending MacD, I was just criticizing your overconfidence. I KNOW he relies on peach tricks to get him through, I played him in the bracket. It's a good thing I've been playing in SD for the past two years, otherwise I wouldn't know what to do against Peach.

Btw, there is one thing that Jake the Boy knows for sure:

**** BRAWL

Top Bottom