• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San-Kakuto-Geemu: Worthington, Ohio (Feb 26th) RESULTS THREAD IS UP!

TheKiest

Smash Champion
HOUSING INFO!!!!!

My address:
2872 Neil Avenue: Apt 562 C
Columbus Ohio 43202

Friday Night:
OUGA Night!!!!!
7 PM till Midnight

Saturday Night after tourne:
More OUGA night/Bars/Who knows?!?!?!?!

I have 2 couches, a futon, and 2 air mattresses. Possible side tourney to determine who gets what!

I'll update the attendance list this weekend. PLEASE PREREG THE WAY I SAID TO!!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Kiest I have a full car of five coming up Friday night that needs housing. Just posting to let you know just in case it's first come first serve. :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
If anyone from NEOH is driving down...can Denzi and I potentially catch a ride? We might be able to go to this xD
We'll pay for gas money or whatever, ofc.
Contact Links ASAP.

Also anyone else need a teammate? So far I'm just a backup, so the more options I have the better.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Name/Handle: clowsui
Games you want to enter: Brawl
Setups you can bring: n/a

There's a 20% chance I can make it seeing as I most likely won't be able to visit Chicago in March as I intended on doing as a sightseeing trip. So I would probably go to Cbus, chill w/ friends post-tourney and ride the Greyhound back on Sunday.

D

Deleted member

Should I enter MvC3? I can't decide...and I'm bad at these games, but it's pretty fun.

POPS_44

Smash Apprentice
Name/Handle: POPS
Games you want to enter: Brawl singles( 60% sure I want to play :/ ), MvC3
Setups you can bring: n/a

Yep, I'm like at a Brawl Renegade Phase, Its just, I'm been playing a lot of Project M and Melee.

D

Deleted member

POPS, you are entering Brawl. Prove to them that you are the best Falcon in the Midwest. We can play Monday night if you can come to True.

OUGA is gonna get out of this anti-Brawl mindset, pronto!

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Friends can't make it to their comps to register, so I'm going to register them if that's okay, Kiest.

Slimjim
Knees of Justice
Cincinnati
Brawl singles/doubles
n/a

Xero Levantine
Knees of Justice
Cincinnati
Brawl singles and probably MvC3
n/a

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I could probably help someone warm up with my 5-minute Jin in BB. If you're coming Jake, I already told Squid that there's a loose change Bo7 Project M MM with his name on it. :0

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Bringin' my art supplies if anyone is interested xD

...along with a few books on baseball, probs. Gotta write a paper -__-

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It's on how Babe Ruth helped the total morale of the MLB and the fans after the Black Socks scandal. I like baseball and the topic...I just HATE writing papers. With a burning passion

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oooh, I want to see if you could draw something for me. Also, I want to play your ZS against my Sheik. It's one of my fav MU's at the moment.

You too, Y.b.M.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
It's not that bad, no worse than 45:55. I'll play any of your side characters honestly though, Y.b.M. Not because I'm particularly confident, but because I've never really played you and you don't play Kirby at tournaments unless it's in brackets.

I'd play your D3 too and Sheik loses that matchup.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm going to team with tako, our team will probably be something to do with nidoking. That pokemon is too good.

Oooh, lokii wanna do an art trade? xD haha. Also we should play, I don't think I've ever played you. ^_^

I wanna buy mvc3, but it costs sooo much monies. D:

Top Bottom