• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saskatchewan Social: Jigglypuff! Thousands of them!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Haha, this will definitely be deadly.
I'll be there for sure. Matthew and Tavis might. I'll ask them tomorrow.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
I came across a smasher at the university today. I told him about the tournament and he said he'll probably be there.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Alright I'm back. Sorry for the inactivity Rob. Ive been busy with family problems and the like.

So how are the Regina boys getting to Toon town? I'd really like to get there but I have no ride. I have money but no ride. So I wouldn't want you to write me down yet until I know whats going on.

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
Uhh, I don't know. If you can contact Sean or Greg, maybe tell them what's happening, they might be able to help you out if available.

Worst case scenario is I pick you up and drive on from there. I'm wicked broke, though, and don't have much gas.

I'll see if I can get anyone in Yorkton to show.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Rob, you need to get a hold of me on msn today. I assume you were going to be in charge. If no one else has taken the responsibility, I'll take over whatever has to get done tomorrow. I mean, there's me, Tavis, Matthew, another kid in the music department, Minus, Llumys, Sean and Terry. That's still more than we've ever had in Saskatchewan at one event. Competitively, I mean. It's a start. Basically, I need to know who's bringing TVs and consoles, and which room we're in. Also, how do we get into said room, because I assume you were the one that got the room for us.

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Uuhh I'm guessing you guys are playing smash in saskatoon as I'm typing this. So obviuosly I'm not there. Unless Rob isn't in Regina yet and can pick me up on the way. I have 20 bucks. Kinda late I know but if anything else I'm just checking in.

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
Haha, yeah, Rob had already left by the time you posted that. Sorry you couldn't make it, it was definitely a good time.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Results? ;)

I'd be very interested in playing again with you guys sometime inbetween the bi weeklies, especially if we're to make an impact at cast4.

My msn is superbrotha at hotmail.com if anyone is interested.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I won both events. :)

Soo umm me and zeriph are going to be playing at my place tomorrow, if anyone is down add my email ( i posted it earlier) and contact me on msn before then!

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
You know, I actually thought that like.. they didn't sell Smash in Saskatchewan LOLL. Man, the people who play melee SURE MUST SUCK LOLLL. If Run AKA Minus can go out there and ****. Iunno about Brawl since he does well here, but whatever.

Nate: You better turn these guys into good smash players. You should make it your goal LOL.

Before anyone attacks me, my harsh comments shouldn't be taken seriously, I'd like to see you guys at CAST4 <3. You guys better know how to LCancel and you know.. not use the m word excessively.

Because REAL PROS ALWAYS USE MINDGAMES!

*shudder*

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
You know, I actually thought that like.. they didn't sell Smash in Saskatchewan LOLL. Man, the people who play melee SURE MUST SUCK LOLLL. If Run AKA Minus can go out there and ****. Iunno about Brawl since he does well here, but whatever.

Nate: You better turn these guys into good smash players. You should make it your goal LOL.

Before anyone attacks me, my harsh comments shouldn't be taken seriously, I'd like to see you guys at CAST4 <3. You guys better know how to LCancel and you know.. not use the m word excessively.

Because REAL PROS ALWAYS USE MINDGAMES!

*shudder*
We bring the core. Don't worry, bro.

MDK00

Smash Ace
lol too funny. im lookin for my thread and during it a find a thread saying "minus *****"
only then to read that it wasnt in brawl (wtf) it was in melee lol

he is **** good at both tho

way to represent minus

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
My tires are getting replaced at 10:30am tomorrow morning, so I'll get there as soon as I can.

O

Ortin

The games WILL go on.

Unless someone *****es otherwise, the tournament <i>will</i> occur every two weeks. There's no need to confirm.

Also: I'm sorry for breaking the schedule. ;_;

Also: we want to commission an 8x11 graphic to represent Smashskatchewan in poster format, so we can get more friendlies out onto the scene. Sadly, we realize that by having smashers on the competitive level discourages the average gamer from participating, so we're going to compensate with sensationalist advertising. :p

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
I'd also like to note that if you want to go out to these, just go out, and don't worry about the turnout. if everyone says "I'll go if other people are going" it means no one goes. Just show up regardless, y'know?

XeroGravity

Smash Rookie
Minus if your ever comming to regina I think you should give me a shout becuase I really want to play you and im sure Greg would too since iv started to get him some more desire to play some more smash... its just to bad Mitch is in Australia. If Greg or I cant beat you Mitch is good at throwing out random pwnage with his falcon... but anyways yea... id like to get some playing time in with you before cast4

ShaolinAce

Smash Ace
Ya.. I still suck at Melee but I've been practising. My Brawl game is unmatched though I think I only fear Robs snake if he's still maining snake and practising. I was using MK long before the tier list came out so DONT JUDGE me. jk. Might switch it up to Zelda/Shiek though. Never know.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Ya.. I still suck at Melee but I've been practising. My Brawl game is unmatched though I think I only fear Robs snake if he's still maining snake and practising. I was using MK long before the tier list came out so DONT JUDGE me. jk. Might switch it up to Zelda/Shiek though. Never know.
lol Brawl.

Melee is where it counts.

Top Bottom