• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sauga Tourney $10 entry NO VENUE FEE Aug 8 Brawl BONUS Prize free passes to fan expo!

nickcam

Smash Ace
Dimmy if ur on smashboards would there be any chance of me getting in the bracket if i come now lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
Hype, Nick, get *****, llolooll. Especially Hype, that is one of the best johns I've seen in a while, don't you hate when that **** happens? Got ***** the same way today for work...

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
1st.) Ace / Holy

3rd.) Fatalx

4th.) Doc

5th.) TO joe / Ambrose.

Fatal X ***** me twice in bracket, winners and losers, he beat ambrose for the first time, and **** on his pools not to mention third in tourney.

Fatal *****, put him on PR now.

btw, our sets were close, but the way they ended...... I consider it **** :D

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
RESULTS THREAD UP http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=244354

Thanks guys for coming out and showing your support. We had a great tourney and like 70% of our scene was missing and we still had a 22 person turnout. You guys didn't sandbag hard enough though because 4 people left before tourney even started. A few more people flopped becuase those 4 told their friends not to go get ***** too haha. All is good though. Next tourney shall be end of september with the return of ALLY. HYPE

Top Bottom