• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SB/SLO Smash: You've just activated my trap card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
okay so as some of you know, im going to hobo in texas on thursday

i need ur help this week by playing me pretty much everyday until thursday

just callor text if u want to play

thanks <3

Gosu_Engineer

Smash Ace
well we just had a meeting to settle on the date. now were talking to Conferencing services to book it. Some time in May. we're looking at the 7th week since the 8 week is a 3 day weekend. we assume people want to leave and do stuff.

Foopmaster

Smash Cadet
Oh man guys I just played Brawl+ at Danny's House and its GREAT I'll install it when I get an SD card, It is very fun and better then normal Brawl. it's like melee with WARIO and seemingly more balanced characters HELL YEAH. Look up some Videos. You guys should try it.

∫unk

Smash Master
thanks everyone that came to the smashfest yesterday

san nic ppl r all cool

curtis is cool

srk sux lol jk <3

dantarion actually sux for not coming so we could play the new ff

sry i got kinda mad i was really tired srk knows

Dantarion

Smash Champion
Brawl+ is too good, and while is is more like melee than Brawl, I wouldn't call it "trying to be melee".

I know its not really gonna pick up in terms of popularity, but I really wish it would.

I'm sorry I couldn't come, I haven't been able to do anything for like 2 weeks now :(

KiRdaY

Smash Cadet
thanks everyone that came to the smashfest yesterday

san nic ppl r all cool

curtis is cool

srk sux lol jk <3

dantarion actually sux for not coming so we could play the new ff

sry i got kinda mad i was really tired srk knows
yeah it was fun, sorry bout not being able to stick around for a few more icie games, next time for sure, we'll play more 1v1's

storm92

Smash Ace
Brawl+ is too good, and while is is more like melee than Brawl, I wouldn't call it "trying to be melee".

I know its not really gonna pick up in terms of popularity, but I really wish it would.

I'm sorry I couldn't come, I haven't been able to do anything for like 2 weeks now :(
Agreed on Brawl+.
I'll be heading up to either SLO or UCSB for college next year (deciding between the two, really) so you'll join another smasher up there haha.

And another rare Brawl+er

Stev

Smash Ace
actually, i wasn't asking which cal poly, but in SLO, i know there's a handful here that i know personally that play regularly. I think i meet a new smasher every couple weeks or so. I know 5 others and there's prolly more.

storm92

Smash Ace
Awesome, I'll be looking forward to some Melee then.
I suppose I'd be in trouble if I said I'll bring up my Wii for possible Brawl+ as well?

WarpStatus

Smash Apprentice
Alright sweet, and is it mostly Melee or Brawl?
Yeah SLO is totally melee dominated. I'm the only one that plays brawl now :(. I used to be play strictly brawl, but i'm learning melee now. I'm getting pretty good =0, so I'm hyped for the SB brawl/melee tourney. I would play some brawl+ too. I only played it once, but it was pretty fun when I did.

∫unk

Smash Master
so there's no good tournies this weekend

i want to hold a smashfest or a mini tourney... would anyone be interested/show up?

we could do draft crews too

venue would be my place (we have furniture now lol)

Junk DGH

Smash Apprentice
i really want our melee ppl good enough to beat the slo melee ppl sb melee please know how to **** peach and falco dante and whoever the other melee ****ers use

cause i know were good enough to beat the slo brawl ppl none of them havent even seen the super gay **** ive been working on

well win singles doubles hell bring your ******* crew 3, 4, 5 ppl we'll win that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom