• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC — BANishment — 10/17/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
and by the way.. the reason you were kicked..

"Apparently I was not clear what I men't by "AFKing".

It was simply the last game I needed to get my furious boots. DONT TELL ME that I dont try in BGs. Ask anyone who plays with me (It happens to be not a single raider) and they will tell you I have the most damage and HKs per match by far. I play this game for PvP and to hang out with my RL friends. As for Kody's blatent lie that I was warned numrous times to quit that is simply untrue. Also to the "wining" remark that is also unfounded. I belive the only thing I have ever complained about is getting rid of Engineering Nitro boots in arena.

No one as ever complained about my chatting in G chat before 2 days ago when i got booted. Maybe of you high handed raiders should have said something to me? The only way to fix a problem is to address it."

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
yeah thats right, were in focused aggression.
I was just laughing so hard that I was crying.....

This is truly too funny.... like....really. What are the odds????
I didn't respond earlier because I don't spend my entire life on SWF (or WoW).

Who are you guys in game BTW?

Oh and I wasn't talking about Devon I was talking about Bill.

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Devin, thanks for hosting another SC Brawl tournament, AGAIN. Come spring I'll definitely go to tournaments with you to represent what SC got. We'll try to work some Brawl days in just for training and experience with each other different characters.

Omega, thanks for the providing the place, man. You really do it just for the players. That's awesome.

Bill and Stinger. I have to admin I'm disappointed I we didn't take 1st for SC. But you guys deserve it. Next time Ryan and I have bit more experience and some actual teamwork. :D

Bo, experience is the key. I'm sorry I couldn't give you much advice against DDD. Camping is key. Right, stinger?!

Sushi, I didn't get to play you. Next time around, man.

Snapp, if I had a choice we all would win. kakakakaka.

Phil, pizza...mmmmm.

I'm horrible with names so for anyone else I miss my bad. Thanks for supporting the SC scene.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
kack sucks you had to leave early :( i wanted to play you. btw you're not black dont kid yourself
Yeah, I was ready to take you out :p. I was in the mood too. But stuff happens. Good job getting first man. And YES I AM BLACK. That guy you posted is white as DJ, lol. I'm just really light skinned. >.>

stingers

Smash Obsessed
rob beats ics @.@ and i can get out of hobbling sooo easy lol...you better practice your real infinites...

oh and MK does too...i can always lean on my crutch if you beat me

maybe next time :p

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Man, I was prepared, I fought all kinds of ROBs, just for you. I was even thinking about using Yoshi or Kirby or Falco to beat you.

Stockfield dude, who'd you lose to?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
That guy you posted is white as DJ, lol. I'm just really light skinned. >.>
I resent that....haha

I wouldn't mind being Colin Powell, I mean....he's the ****

and your EXTREMELY LIGHTSKINNED -- but the joke on me was very nice.....big ups to you for that one (I kinda saw it coming....hehe)

Kacks lovely First Lady -- LOL, You Mad? *1up on Snapp*

That will be Kack-Obama's skin tone in a few years.....w00t lolz - Right now it's more like Michelle Obama's palms....hahaha

TrU91

Smash Rookie
Shout out to all the brawlers in SC for the hospitality...Casanova i have to play you one on one next time...Omega i want to fight you 2...and thunder my charzard should have spiked U!!!!

PS Kack you need to lower gas prices this **** is crazy

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
Someone is as white as DJ? My bad I thought you were black, DJ. That's one serious tan.

Since Devin mentioned Steam...anyone here getting Borderland on the PC? On Steam its 44.99 bucks on steam right now. There's a 4 pack for 134.97, so that's 33.7425 per person. Anyone interested?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Lol <3 Omega. People say I look like everybody. I'm not just Peyton O:
Hey, we all love Peyton: Easily the most fun person I've met in awhile along with everyone else who I've met....espcially Snappmaster (U mad? -- I love that line now!!!!!)

Feel Free to bust my chops Kack....we all friends here -- I hope lol

Shout out to all the brawlers in SC for the hospitality...Casanova i have to play you one on one next time...Omega i want to fight you 2...and thunder my charzard should have spiked U!!!!

PS Kack you need to lower gas prices this **** is crazy
You got it homophobe...I mean.....homie...no doubt -- I got something ro Pika-Pika

I'll get right on that TrU. This job is kinda hard though.
It's tuff, but he'll get it done! *thumbswayup*

tru you so homophobic
QFT

Don't worry tru. I have nightmares about homos as well.
WOW, I learn something new everyday....

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Someone is as white as DJ? My bad I thought you were black, DJ. That's one serious tan.
you know what Khai....I had that coming......you said you had a joke coming...

r-e-s-p-e-c-t: lmao

EDIT: When you swim as much as me.....man you get dark and QUICK

@ Kack - The good thing about looking like other people is that if something went down....your many different faces to many people.....therefore avoiding any trouble hahaha

ImpactAR

Smash Ace
you know what Khai....I had that coming......you said you had a joke coming...

r-e-s-p-e-c-t: lmao

EDIT: When you swim as much as me.....man you get dark and QUICK

@ Kack - The good thing about looking like other people is that if something went down....your many different faces to many people.....therefore avoiding any trouble hahaha
No problem whitey. :laugh:

Snapp, I know no one here is interested in Borderland. Bundle idea probably not going to work. Thought I might be able to find at least one friend interested in it. :confused:

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I had fun at this, guys. Nice meeting a bunch of new people and hanging out with the dudes I already knew.
However, I do not like Falco dittos. :<

Lol, in any case, I've got shoutouts, but they'll be coming later on. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed myself now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom