• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash — Official Compendium

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
[[ Side note: Snap, I remember on one of the TO5 matches where Yay was commentating (and talking about how his SC brawl tourny winnings were enough to pay his ticket to Genesis) and you claimed he didn't **** you.. He 3-stocked you, then 2-stocked you in brackets. I remember him tech chasing your falco with snake all over the place, lmao. ]]
never said that, that was my second month playing this game but eh, i claimed he didnt **** all of us.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
WAIT WHAT!? ALBY?!

are you saying that you beat Devin?!'

am I reading this correctly?!

*puts on glasses*

when did this happen?

what?!
i think the last time alby beat devin was at the last monthly we went to, when you and i met for the first time. Cant wait to go back to waba man.

Snap's Gotten Pro?
You don't use Fox no more snap?
Nah, i got tired of down airing, and i dont play falco anymore because the camping isnt fun.

we need to play soon malik, come our next biweekly theres this fox in NC that ***** me and i need to learn the match up.

Snapp, you're going to Pound 4 right?
Yep, sure am.

<3 Alby

That's still pretty cool tho man, Props to you :)
I agree, i love it when D3 wins, considering how terrible he is as a character.

good shiz alb

Rayku

Smash Lord
I, too, think Dedede is a ******** character.

Play Ike and you'll be a real Man.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
D3 Has Lol Grab Range.
I play Co-18 And Tsp's D3's Online Alot I'd Love to Play Albino!
Cool Snap BUT I'm In Newyork Going to School And stuff, I should Be Coming Back For my License Sometime! When i Do I'm Sure I'll Be In A Tourney If Theres One At The Time

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i lost to an ike on delfino plaza once...he footstooled me and I died when the stage was going up. :(

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Same goes for you, sir. You beat me.. well over a year ago. Irrelevant. I came back and beat you after... not playing for almost a year. Teehee.

@ Yay-

Not to bubble burst, but i beat ur MK at Anime CHarleston too

But i lsot the set to ur snake- and i beat ur falcon (barley, we both suicided in the end, lol :p)

Jus Sayin. And u 0% killed my sonic first stock too. And i can beat ur snake too, jus sayin' We always come high % last stock... u just are smart, and know that eventually, ur gonna shield poke me with Utilt

Im not sayin ur bad at all, even tho u dont play. But im sayin ur MK can't beat my sonic, and we have good matches with ur snake.

So... Nyah

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Jman Your not as good as yay stop.
But Devin i can say is another great Sc player.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Area6- U dont get to talk for 1

2- Yay is miles better in melee, and no dont COULD get better at brawl- if he cared to*

But he don't

And i can say his MK can't beat me

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Um i'm talking aient I
Gimme 5 good reason why i can't input on this convo

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
U are not an accurate measure of skill

Play more non-wifi

I never said yay wasn't good, u jump in condescending like a **** face- stfu

I consistently place high- fact- U dont (albeit u dont compete much)

In Melee, yay is leagues ahead

He isn't number 1 in brawl only cause he hates it, if he put a solid month of playin in, i've no doubt he'd beast out on everyone

He is that good

But he can't beat my sonic with MK. He had to go Snake, and we had **** good matches each time*

Again- do not jump in talking down to ppl. No one else is.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Jman Your not as good as yay stop.
But Devin i can say is another great Sc player.
Yeah, I agree with Jmang here.

You're wrong, and your input in this thread is unnecessary if you are going to talk down to Jman.

PS: WTF are you?

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
You Consistently place high in 8 man brackets.
I played 1 tourney in my life, and I placed 3rd. So what are you talking about?

Didn't me and you play fox vs sonic? Has that been lost? Someone find it. Cause you were deff 2 stocked.

Lastly Don't you Have bigger problems? Like why are you still on smash sites arguing? You and yay are not on the same level he is better than you period, I am a **** yes, I like to tell the truth

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Same goes for you, sir. You beat me.. well over a year ago. Irrelevant. I came back and beat you after... not playing for almost a year. Teehee.

@ Yay-

Not to bubble burst, but i beat ur MK at Anime CHarleston too

But i lsot the set to ur snake- and i beat ur falcon (barley, we both suicided in the end, lol :p)

Jus Sayin. And u 0% killed my sonic first stock too. And i can beat ur snake too, jus sayin' We always come high % last stock... u just are smart, and know that eventually, ur gonna shield poke me with Utilt

Im not sayin ur bad at all, even tho u dont play. But im sayin ur MK can't beat my sonic, and we have good matches with ur snake.

So... Nyah
The only MK match I played you in was... a friendly. Are you actually basing things off of friendlies? That's a no-no. :p

Smash isn't horseshoes guys, either you win or you lose, almost doesn't count.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Albino the one time I tried to give you a hug as I left you thought I was gay. Jerk.

Top Bottom