• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SC Smash — Official Compendium

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I've hugged Reflex on a number of occasions, most notably getting like 4th place with DK and Bowser team in Melee. TEAM BOUNCING FATTIES FTW DAVID BLAINE'S WEB OF DECEPTION

I wish I liked Brawl or Flex still did Melee so we could play together. My favorite person to play with, probably ever?

So does anyone want to go to Winterfest? Cause if people drive to Charleston and provide me a lot of gas money I'll totally drive. It's 6.30 from my house. This means missing out on U-mad btw.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
You Consistently place high in 8 man brackets.
I played 1 tourney in my life, and I placed 3rd. So what are you talking about?

Didn't me and you play fox vs sonic? Has that been lost? Someone find it. Cause you were deff 2 stocked.

Lastly Don't you Have bigger problems? Like why are you still on smash sites arguing? You and yay are not on the same level he is better than you period, I am a **** yes, I like to tell the truth
I'm gonna let JMan fight his own battles and all. But that last little scribble was really unnecissary. You don't know what is going on in his life and you really have no room to talk about it.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Lmao that's why I said he has bigger problems. And I do know what happend all though I didn't post I was lurking

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yay, the only tourney match vs Mk, i won :/

Again, im not talking down at u at all, so stop coming at me like that guy- i do love how everyone is either arrogant, and can't acknowledge a good match anymore (u have the slight edge and played a better character Yay, Snake. U won, both sets i ever played u in tourney as ur snake. But it was high %s last stock every time, so u didnt' EVER 3 stock me... so a good match with a loss is still a good match :/)

And Area 6 obviously doesnt know **** else about the SC smash scene. GE i consistnenlty placed top 5, Mojo i placed top 5, i always do well

And then he lies about 2 stocking me... fail-sauce. I gimped u on ur last two stocks cause u didn't know wtf to do with a sonic player :/

My god... We ALL know that the better players are Dev, ARS, Me, Ryan, Khai, and Bo for SC. The closer ones are Snapp (who has stepped it up a lot???)

Yay dominates Melee. And Has 1 7th place finish (ur Mk lost, over a year ago blah blah...) and 2 first place finishes (those NEVER losing a set). But yay hates the game, wont play it. If he wanted to and put time to get better at it, he likley would dominate every single one of us

But area6 ur a nub a$$ scrub, so stfu :p

Talk after u earn ur stripes son. Yay has more than enough reason to talk. Post ur clickety clack down the track Snake jargon yay!!!

Edit: and kack is NC but comes to SC, obviously ur hax-grab IC are beast, jus sayin'

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Yay dominates Melee.
I resent that statement...
not like any of you knew me when I played Melee seriously anyway.
Still Yay is always number 1... but dominate sounds a little harsh.
edit : then again, the only matches you've prolly ever seen of me and him could be called "dominating" I bet I would agree if I saw them, too.

... wait... this is the 2nd time I've posted because someone said "dominate"
**** that word lol

btw Jman I do believe Kale is new to the Brawl scene so you're unfamiliar with him, but I heard he's pretty okay at this game too. (referring to your list of Brawl peeps)

Big Melee car to Winterfest edit :

Here is anyone / everyone who might want to go or I have talked to about going to Winterfest.
The plan is people drive to my place in Charleston and I take everyone there. Gas Money is good.
The people who might / want to / etc :
1. Ramz
2. Dill
3. Yoshido
4. EverlastingYay
5. E-Twist

People I haven't talked to who might want to go :
RDZL
GawdImFoxy
Criosphinx

I can only take 4 people, but money is def a factor (sorry!) as I need help getting to Orlando and back myself.
that's basically me saying "the ones who give me the most gas money wins"

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I have played Kale..

I 3 stocked his d3 :p

He is pretty legit, but his (to me) is a case of someone with next to no Sonic MU experience, playing a REALLY good Sonic.

And TRC u are 2nd in SC melee, right? I always got that thought/impression, but i don't want to put my foot in my own mouth, u kno? Wasn't really here for the Melee scene when it existed in SC.

Kale beat Bo's snake tho, right? So he has to be pretty legit.

And winter is NOT the best month, u freakin southerners.... its actually snowing here- were supposed to get about 6-10 inches either over night, or in a 40 hrs window. Schools are closing (good) but then the little kids here are staying home (bad)

And i might not be able to go to chicago like i planned for some smash, and my last testing for the AF

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Jman... the only tournament match I've ever played you in with MK was... well over a year ago. Any match with Meta Knight after that has just been friendlies.

And nah man, I can't bust out the trains yet, those are for special occasions. You can only trainspam after either an epic win or you ultra-flame someone. You have to do the trains justice.

Also, winter is the best month, and I've been in Michigan and Pennsylvania through it. I loves the snow, son!

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
I admit, when i was down there last christmas, walkin in a shorts/tee shirt, it was wierd as hell

And yes Yay, i noted that the only two occasions u played Mk vs my sonic, 1st was tourney (u said i couldn't beat ur Mk, i said i could... lol :p) and anime charleston (a friendly, i know, but u still killed me at 0% when i only gave u 4% from a spring)

Im goin sledding today, so i guess the snow is alright

And @ Snapp- i 3 stock u a lot too, lol :p

And i've played Kale in a few tournies, like... 2-3? he started to go to U MAD b4 i left. Actually, in Brawl+ he ***** my Sonic with d3, i couldn't grab him, and he almost 3 stocked me. Thats why i really hate Sonic in Brawl+. He can't punish nearly as well.

And when i played Kale with my falcon, it was a pretty legit match in Brawl, but i won (a friendly)

Ninja Edit: Yay, u scurred to post ur clickety clack? lol

Rayku

Smash Lord
looks like it's just JMan with his library of memorized occurrences in months-old Brawl matches.

Winter rocks. Wish we got legit snow.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
looks like it's just JMan with his library of memorized occurrences in months-old Brawl matches.

Winter rocks. Wish we got legit snow.
Ur roads are bad for snow (well, N/SC are)

And ppl who want to demean me/flat out disregard stuff irk me

If u get 3 stocked, u do

If u dont, u don't

If u have good sets, its a good set.

It seems a lot of what i've been saying gets shot down, or flat out rejected/flipped. All im sayin is I am a legit player, who mains sonic, for the love of Sonic. If he werent in brawl, i wouldn't play.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I sure Wish You Could Lie To Your Banker like that but you can't sadly.

Whats Funny Here Is That You Looked Me, In MY eye And Said GG After i won, i got up you said play fox again and i didn't.

Not Good To be a liar Man, Cause Obviously Your better than devin and yay. And I'm Just a noob Cause the 1 time i gave you the decency to play fox I ***** you.

Oh And why do you die before Ars EVERY doubles match? SHARE STOCK!

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Blah, blah, blah.

Will you people just play each other and stop going back and forth with the hypotheticals and the "THIS ONE TIME I ***** YOU"s?

There's a reason anecdotes aren't legitimate bases for scientific theories.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Blah, blah, blah.

Will you people just play each other and stop going back and forth with the hypotheticals and the "THIS ONE TIME I ***** YOU"s?

There's a reason anecdotes aren't legitimate bases for scientific theories.
^^^^^^ThisX10

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Really? i swore i stock tank as sonic in doubles...

Cause u've been to every doubles match, or hell, even anime charleston where u saw me take on Yay/pikmin on poke...ARS died first

Just STFU

Personally, everyone is just been arguing far too much with nothing accomplished. :/ Im choosing to end it. Everyone knows who's best. Everyone knows who's good

And everyone knows what scrubs dont know what there talking about. Ended

On a brighter note, were getting 1-2 ft of snow, that a LOT of freakin snow

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Is it cold in Sc like whats the weather looking like?

Everyone wasn't arguing you was boasting your self to be m2k.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
O.o Yay was being "boasted" sky high and you didn't really seem to say anything.

Also, if I go to the tourney on the 19th, and actually finish, will that give me enough credibility to be on the PR? Altough I haven't played for about a month and a half, I hope I'll get some major practice before hand.

The Director

Smash Lord
I've been out of the tournament scene for a while, and after reading some of these SC threads and posts I'm glad I have been.

I don't want to incite any retalition, (cause it seems to me a lot of you take Smash way too seriously) but I do want to state my opinion. Firstly, Melee is better than Brawl in every regard. The fact that you ****ers love Brawl so much and return to play it over and over makes my head spin. It's terrible. Even Brawl+ doesn't get it done. B+ is a step in the right direction, but it's still doesn't tickle my pickle.

The fact that some of you are so insecure that you had to ban an entire character astounds me. Fight MK you ****ing *******.

Thank you Brandon for inspiring my out of characer antagonistic rage.

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
Also, if I go to the tourney on the 19th, and actually finish, will that give me enough credibility to be on the PR?
You live in NC, and this is a SC PR.

The fact that some of you are so insecure that you had to ban an entire character astounds me. Fight MK you ****ing *******.
Devin, Snap, Kale and myself fight MK's every weekend.

Now let's not get back on the MK ban junk. That was so four pages back, lets leave it that way.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Devin, Snap, Kale and myself fight MK's every weekend.

Now let's not get back on the MK ban junk. That was so four pages back, lets leave it that way.
It should be starting to seem a bit silly if you play them every weekend, then ban them at SC tourneys.

I have no input on the subject, because it's Brawl, but that point just made me chuckle a bit.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
It should be starting to seem a bit silly if you play them every weekend, then ban them at SC tourneys.

I have no input on the subject, because it's Brawl, but that point just made me chuckle a bit.
no, he was insinuating that we take our private charter to dreamland and fight MKs with our bare hands in there natural habitat. Check out season two of stormchasers and youll see us.

;P

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
I am getting more and more fed up with the attitudes on this forum, and by extension this game, every day.

I've already said my piece on the boasting. I won't go back into that.

I play Brawl because I still get some enjoyment out of it, because all my friends, tournament or otherwise, play it. Do I believe it has issues? Oh, yes. Am I discouraged by being told that I'm not winning matches because I don't camp enough? Definitely. Do I wish I could play Melee? Yes. Do I also believe that Melee is the better game for competitive play? No doubt.
Do I enjoy being called a worthless, horrible person for playing one video game versus another? Not one bit.
I play multilayer video games for respect. I don't mind losing in the slightest to someone who played better than me. I hope for the same kind of respect in return.
However, between the people who think they're God's gift to a GC controller, and the people telling me that I'm worthless because of the video game I've chosen to play, I'm starting to feel that hoping for respect is worthless, and it makes me want to just quit altogether.
I guess that's just how this kind of thing goes.

Spank That Dill

Smash Journeyman
You shouldn't let what other people say about your game get to you. Admittedly I'm one of those guys that rips on Brawl all day, but I'm not gonna rip on the people who play it. Just because you play Brawl doesn't mean you lose any respect or anything like that. I will say that it's rather annoying when people argue about whether or not they're better than someone else. "HEY MAN I BEAT YOU IN X NUMBER OF SETS AT Y TOURNIES SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU AND ALWAYS WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU!!1" Obviously this kind of behavior is irritating and pisses people off.

Dunno if that's what you;re getting at, but just know that not everyone's like that. Humble people do, in fact, exist. :p

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I will let it be known that I've never insulted a person because they play Brawl. Only Brawl itself.

I want in on that sexy Falcon foursome.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I just want to point out that if somebody insults Melee, I personally get extremely offended and argue them till they die (prolly at my hand)

this is why I try to resist hating on Brawl too often.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I've been out of the tournament scene for a while, and after reading some of these SC threads and posts I'm glad I have been.

I don't want to incite any retalition, (cause it seems to me a lot of you take Smash way too seriously) but I do want to state my opinion. Firstly, Melee is better than Brawl in every regard. The fact that you ****ers love Brawl so much and return to play it over and over makes my head spin. It's terrible. Even Brawl+ doesn't get it done. B+ is a step in the right direction, but it's still doesn't tickle my pickle.

Thank you Brandon for inspiring my out of characer antagonistic rage.
I'd just like to point out that I think Brawl is better then Melee, and I know alot of people think that Brawl is a great game (not necsserily better then Melee, but great none the less.) I wish people could play their respective games without putting someone else down because they don't like the other game. Personally I don't see why people think Melee is SO much better.

Top Bottom