• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
how is that possible, becuase he would have to hit you b4 he got you to 294, and that hit should have killed u
I was playing Roy, roy's aerials don't kill, period, and it didn't help that he was past the point when DED combos into the 3rd hit. actually, he was past the point when it combos into the second hit LOL. I either needed to land a grab (which I still doubt would have killed) or a smash attack. maybe a neutral b.

but I won because he ran into a nair and possibly didn't have the best DI

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
hes just showing how **** he is

which is amazing ****

he almost beat mango twice from 3-1 stock

what the hell

axe you need to stay on ****/last stock/beast mode for all your stocks

and youll beat everyone

with a rat

EDIT: im freakin leeeeeeeeeeeet

im not gonna post

thanks for telling me reneblade or else i wouldne have noticed i swear lol

also my car has 111,337 miles loololol

JPOBS

Smash Hero
if axe could play in beast mode (last stock) for the whole match, he'd easily 4-stock the best players.

tru story.

voorhese

Smash Master
someone figure out how this works http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pghuDvIeOZk
its a doraki instant wall jump kind of thing (except w/ fox on f'd and its faster/easier)
i found it, posted it, and now im going to sleep, ill try to figure it out tomorrow...

edit: i thought doraki instant wall jump used c-stick -> hold forward -> walljump
so yah this is the doraki instant walljump

D

Deleted member

DI ****ing hard away while getting comboed aka don't get ***** DI to avoid further hits

survival DI when you get up-smashed or hit hard

most falcons I see use 2 backairs in a full hop to turtle against jiggly with mixed results

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
DI ****ing hard away while getting comboed aka don't get ***** DI to avoid further hits

survival DI when you get up-smashed or hit hard

most falcons I see use 2 backairs in a full hop to turtle against jiggly with mixed results
you should try the middle hop ^_^

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I've gotten so much better since SMYM that i dont even recognize my falcon when i look back and watch old vids now.

MI is too far away, meet me somewhere in the middle, or get your crew together and my crew, your crew, and gooey's crew, + springfield crew, can get together and crew battle like fiends.

also

the middle hop is ****

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I'm glad you got alot better Ren :) hopefully i got good enough so its still about even

Top Bottom