• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
jona im not even trying to insult you or say youre bad or w/e

im just saying that you, as well as most of the people in this thread, myself included, will lose to considerably more space animals than just the top ones

therefore, learn why things will work/not work, and recognize what they are vulnerable to, instead of just trying to emulate darkrain vs zhu or w/e other falcon vs top spacey match you saw

i have no problem admitting that wd out of shield fsmash would at least occasionally work on my falco, and im fairly certain my falco could beat your falcon jona

Tomacawk

Smash Master

im just saying that you, as well as most of the people in this thread, myself included, will lose to considerably more space animals than just the top ones

therefore, learn why things will work/not work, and recognize what they are vulnerable to, instead of just trying to emulate darkrain vs zhu or w/e other falcon vs top spacey match you saw

i have no problem admitting that wd out of shield fsmash would at least occasionally work on my falco, and im fairly certain my falco could beat your falcon jona
holy **** bigd getting real as ****
this is, I think, really important getting better. You have to acknowledge not only what makes players like zhu/m2k/hugs/whoever better than you, but you also must acknowledge what makes people a little above or at your level at your level. Know how to handle all situations, not just emulating perfect play

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i hate the way Jona posts
are you gonna do something about it?

nah i feel you

i know its true just because space animals are gay, but w/e im just saying

and idk about your falco tho, i doubt it...but ive never seen a vid or anything so idk

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
the most recent vids my falco has are from like 10 months ago and its pretty much way better now

my falco is basically as good as my falcon

think like mogwai's, i'd say his and mine are in the same neighborhood

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i hate the way that after jona posts something he finds useful in an annoying fashion, you have to immidiately talk **** and post nothing useful at all. be above the influence strongbad
I've made several useful posts in this and other topics. I'd post seriously but I'd just be posting what BigD and Scar post pretty much, since I actually know how to use Falcon, regardless of whether or not I can.
hes just mad

mostly cuz he plays dk

dk sucks

grab uair thats all you got?
DK has an okay backair, too.
are you gonna do something about it?
Internet fight LETS GO

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
in falco dittos for sure, at the very least

man i have no idea what im doing in that matchup beyond shine out of shield

im way good vs marth though, better than i am with falcon probably

so im gonna go ahead and make a baseless assumption that i got you in that comparison

son

Tomacawk

Smash Master
respectful **** talking between bigd and mogwai
LOL
this thread offers all sorts of emotional stimulating posts all across the spectrum
strongbad I wasn't talking ****, fyi, just basically saying you post on a jona level in that regard =\

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Internet fight LETS GO
im just saying are you going to do something about it like

ignore my posts or are you just going to continue to complain

the most recent vids my falco has are from like 10 months ago and its pretty much way better now

my falco is basically as good as my falcon

think like mogwai's, i'd say his and mine are in the same neighborhood
ohhh idk then we would be pretty close but you would win most of them... i mean i havent played wes in a while

but idk if its like that then yeah sure

id still mm you tho

yo jona

im havin a hard time finding use for the middlehop

when should i use it?

and am i the only 1 that cps sheik to FoD?
i dont even middlehop myself man lol

you know when it could be good, OoS

if theyre behind you

bair OoS middlehop a knee to hit behind their shield or something

it definitely doesnt suck because its not like youre double jumping way up high

so you get hit off the stage and have to up-b

its pretty low so youll probably hit the ground first if your not like an inch from the edge

idk tho...im gonna start using it more and then ill talk about it..

its something you have to think about tho b4 you do it

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
i went falco cause i got ***** with falcon first match haha, its on the same channel if you guys wanna watch but its not pretty

jona you wouldnt go anyone else during pools because you never go anybody in tourney because you dont go, so its tough for you to understand. but, like i said, my falco is as good as my falcon. i wanted to see if i could beat hugs so i tried my best

and im no good vs spacies with falco so i dont use him so no there arent gonna be many vids

and really i think you can learn a lot more about someones falco from how they play against floaties compared to how they play against a space animal

falco vs space animals is just the same combos over and over again which pretty much anyone could memorize

edit: i think the sheer number of bad falco players really causes people to underestimate him in his matchups. i cant think of any reason why falcon should do better vs samus than falco, other than the falco runs into stuff because falco players arent smart. same with falco vs virtually any other character that people say falco isnt very good against. falco definitely is real good vs samus, especially on fd

Top Bottom