• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
There are some Chess programs that actually chat with you in certain situations.

They say stuff like "Oh, I'm sorry, were you going to need that Bishop later?"

`DNS`

Smash Lord
After getting my *** packaged and sent 1st class to myself I gave up.. Whoever said computers don't use mindgames?
***** plans 5 moves ahead

PEEF!

Smash Hero
thats the whole point of AI. alpha beta pruning son
A simple guide to sounding smart:

1: Agree with poster.

2: Type 2-3 Greek symbols. (alpha kappa omega etc.)

3: Insert verb.

4: End with informal pat on the back. (son, dude, mah *****)

5: Submit Reply.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
jus cuz its in <3 dont mean im not gonna

RUN TRAIN OVA DIS NIKKAS FACE

thats me tech chasing you chris ; ]

all dai

all i can think of when i see the picture is:

"Im gonna **** yah, *****. you ready? huh? you ready *****? stfu charles! stfu charles! charles, CHARLES NOOO!!!!!, ahhhhhhhhhhhh YOU GOT IN MY HEAD, IM THE JUGGERNAUT *****."

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
ok, so I did this combo to rich wheeler here. IDK exactly how it started, but all i know is that there were 3 stomps in it, then it was up-air up-air............WEAK KNEE.

When i weak kneed him we were both WAYYYY off the stage, close to being in the magnifying glass, he didnt die from the blast box obviously so i up-bed back to the stage and hold the ledge.

He up-Bs and doesnt make it make cause im hogging the ledge and says:
"****, i forgot to full jump knee" (to help him recover, lulz insued)

RAPEEEEEE.

`DNS`

Smash Lord
ok, so I did this combo to rich wheeler here. IDK exactly how it started, but all i know is that there were 3 stomps in it, then it was up-air up-air............WEAK KNEE.

When i weak kneed him we were both WAYYYY off the stage, close to being in the magnifying glass, he didnt die from the blast box obviously so i up-bed back to the stage and hold the ledge.

RAPEEEEEE.
LOL
where you at jona?

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
lol actually i would probably **** on every neutral stage, and every cp

and every illegal stage

and brawl stages

64 is before my time tho, you can have that.

and i was just offering all yoshis to make it quick because i dont have time to beat you 18 times in a row on all 9 stages

;]

and i wipe my culo with canadian money son

i used to go to niagra falls on the canadian side once a year and sometimes twice since i was 5
jona ima just stop responding to your stupid statements and just whoop your *** in the summer

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
me 2 hahaha

afro i can't wait to play. what summer events are you coming to? ny ones? i'll try to get to them let me know
me i.b and sanuzi are trying to go to apex, in august i believe, and we're thinking of crashing for a week in ny sometime between April and august. i think were trying to look for housing for that week, i cant remember if it was ny, all i no is that were going to w.e area hax is from. lol i wana play hax so badly hes the only falcon main not counting darkrain(cause they've never played) that i've seen Kirbykaze/unknown522 have a hard time with, lol i want his falcon powers!!!!

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

RAPEEEEEE.
loooooooooooooooooooooool

jona ima just stop responding to your stupid statements and just whoop your *** in the summer
haha wow calm down bro

jeez i hate when people take things so serious

you know im just messin around

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
me i.b and sanuzi are trying to go to apex, in august i believe, and we're thinking of crashing for a week in ny sometime between April and august. i think were trying to look for housing for that week, i cant remember if it was ny, all i no is that were going to w.e area hax is from. lol i wana play hax so badly hes the only falcon main not counting darkrain(cause they've never played) that i've seen Kirbykaze/unknown522 have a hard time with, lol i want his falcon powers!!!!
if your gonna be staying near hax, im like idk 25-30 minutes from him

we should play during that time

i thought you played with him b4 and with scar

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
. . . . . YESSSS I MADE IT!!!

Hey guys! Ive been hella skimming through this frikken thread for like

200 pages over the past several months trying to catch up to you guys . . .( not sure why)

then I went on winter break. came back. and found that there were 50 more pages to get through, **** mai *******!

reading great **** like how jona's posting annoys some people

but then other people post somewhat like he does for the following 3-4 pages after that

All the $30-$100+ MM challenges going down between you guys (obv falcon doesnt settle for anything less than 20)

Scar's epic rants on falcon's MUs

it's ridiculous, though, everytime I read a post where he says something like "F***en falcos just dair shine dair shine dair dair fsmash in place and EVERYTHING HITS YOU" That crap happens to me either that or the next day!

<3 falcon

and then more trash talk (usually jona related . . . . sup jona)

magus comes in and gives you all gif gifts

more amazing banter (sometimes strong's there)

other mains come in here and give input

and now this new "knee-covery" technique jona found! Legendary!

thread's too good

if this is TLDR for you guys

then TLDR; good to be here

in time for IKM3 too! get at me

dont think I can ever post like this though. . . . you have a gift, jona

enough of all that, im done!

Turazrok

Smash Master
. . . . . YESSSS I MADE IT!!!

Hey guys! Ive been hella skimming through this frikken thread for like

200 pages over the past several months trying to catch up to you guys . . .( not sure why)

then I went on winter break. came back. and found that there were 50 more pages to get through, **** mai *******!

reading great **** like how jona's posting annoys some people

but then other people post somewhat like he does for the following 3-4 pages after that

All the $30-$100+ MM challenges going down between you guys (obv falcon doesnt settle for anything less than 20)

Scar's epic rants on falcon's MUs

it's ridiculous, though, everytime I read a post where he says something like "F***en falcos just dair shine dair shine dair dair fsmash in place and EVERYTHING HITS YOU" That crap happens to me either that or the next day!

<3 falcon

and then more trash talk (usually jona related . . . . sup jona)

magus comes in and gives you all gif gifts

more amazing banter (sometimes strong's there)

other mains come in here and give input

and now this new "knee-covery" technique jona found! Legendary!

thread's too good

if this is TLDR for you guys

then TLDR; good to be here

in time for IKM3 too! get at me

dont think I can ever post like this though. . . . you have a gift, jona

enough of all that, im done!
And you then imitating Jona's annoying post style. Brilliant.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Haha yeah, figured id give it a shot. . . . it's frikken tough, though!
I kept having to remind myself to stop a thought and having to go back to skip a line in order to continue

but yeah ahhhh
turazork
toma
rene
you guys are too good!

Is Scar's 3rd combo video still set on schedule? I've been waiting since IKM II, on the first day it was out, when it actually had Enter Sandman.
that is the plan, I think/hope

MaaaaNNNNaaaaaa! hey dude!
cant wait to come out this summer!
hopefully by that time they'll find a way to have 3v3 melee teams so me you and foy can *** somebody's %$!& up.
and O noes! you actually DID switch to zelda! i thought you were joking! =(

that's cool . . . i guess
you were a falcon main, so you'll still find a way to wreck **** and look good while doing it =)

Turazrok

Smash Master
I took the N off of falcon. And started playing mario cuz he wrecks spacies who get grabbed :D

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
eh, sort of. Id read like several pages at a time every now and then if I ever got bored

and that's fine, you still post here. So im cool with that. and ive never played a mario before. I lose to docs bad tho. . .

does anyone here actually live on the WC who I can talk **** to and challenge to $0 moneymatches?
seems like everyone here is a mw bumpkin
. . . . except for scar and s2j that is

Turazrok

Smash Master
eh, sort of. Id read like several pages at a time every now and then if I ever got bored

and that's fine, you still post here. So im cool with that. and ive never played a mario before. I lose to docs bad tho. . .

does anyone here actually live on the WC who I can talk **** to and challenge to $0 moneymatches?
. . . . except for scar and s2j that is
a mw bumpkin
What??????

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
afro>>>>>>>>>jona
also LOL@dj knee helping you recover
gtfo with that bull**** jona
i would whoop you too *****

and i would recover every single time with dj knee

and i would call it out b4 i do it

and i would call out your techs

and i would call your mom and tell her i just took 20 bucks from her son

and everyone, notice how when people read the falcon boards they mostly notice me ? lol

i take pride in my trolling.

and when people recognize me for it.... =']

brings a tear to my eye....

anyways, i hope you guys all know that when i argue something or say something ********

99.99999999999% of the time its a joke and im doing it for the heck of it

except the knee thing, im serious about that, and if you dont believe me....

Tomacawk

Smash Master
we understand that jona
however the point of this website is to contribute to the community, not to troll people and try to crack jokes constantly

P.C. Jona

Smash Master

when a noob comes and asks for help, i help

when nothings going on im gonna be pc jona

and if your upset about that...

Top Bottom