• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
if your gonna be staying near hax, im like idk 25-30 minutes from him

we should play during that time

i thought you played with him b4 and with scar
no everytime im about go to to oos tourney's family stuff comes up and i cant go i've missed my chance to play scar hax ss and darkrain like 10times now

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
no everytime im about go to to oos tourney's family stuff comes up and i cant go i've missed my chance to play scar hax ss and darkrain like 10times now
ooh that sucks bro

well hopefully everything is cool this time and youll be able to make it down without a problem

oh you know what i heard is becoming a problem

crossing the border, like there giving people problems for flying alot for short amounts of time..

idk just sayin

Tomacawk

Smash Master
lol thanks Alan out of nowhere, I don't even think he was talking **** to me?
but on the real jona i'd like to play you someday

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Tomacawk has a pretty good falcon game.

PC Jona, hitch a ride with the other EC'ers coming to SMYM11. We will pretty much all be present. BigD, Reneblade, Tomacawk, Wiggins, and I will all be there. Scar was at SMYM10, maybe heel come again. Anyway, HBK, Hazz and Tec0 are all coming this time so catch that ride, check the MW regional forums.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I thought that's what you meant.

1. Grab the ledge.
2. Hit the control stick away from the ledge to let go of it.
3. Immediately hold the control stick toward the stage.
4. Press X or Y to double jump back onto the stage.
5. Press A as quickly as you can.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
richie wheels im actually not gonna be at smym unfortunately

demodemo just switch it up between your options, you'll probably usually wanna ledgehop either with an aerial or wavedash up, but sometimes its good to just ledgehop and land up there then run or jump or something

situations like this there is no one best option, you gotta look at what they might have trouble punishing and/or just switch it up and be unpredictable

Fade2Nothing

Smash Rookie
guys im really sorry if this was already answered but this thread is really big
my friend uses falco and he likes to just camp with lasers
im not good at all and i dont really know what to do with falcon in terms of approach yet
my friend used to play marth so i would just dd camp and wait for him to mess up but i cant do that here
any tips?

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
you know jona's numba? luuucky!

and against falco, it's common knowledge that dairing/bairing oos sheild after a dair that goes past you is dumb to do, right?

Top Bottom