• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol for real jona i thought you were someone's alt account trolling

some of your opinions are whack as ****

that weird stage is ****ing awesome

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Reneblade: I don't use Shiek too much anymore, only really for Falco and...hehe well this matchup. I've been going fox for most of my matches recently. I want to pick up falcon to learn how to be patient and DD camp and bait because im really ****ty at it haha

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
marth1 your lame

manalord your lame too i was like 14

everyone else I BRING LIFE INTO THE THREAD

when im gone wow is it lame in here

actually most of smashboards is boring without me IMO

even if i dont post in many places

seriously tho if your getting annoyed by my posts its because you havent met me and you cant take a joke

get a sense of humor and stop being ******** about a game forum

for real if one thing makes me mad its how people take this seriously

"im good at this game so if someone is trying to make a joke im going to LOL @ him and everyone is gonna back me up because im good at this game and because i've been here for years and because im too good at this game"

shut up son your playing a video game, no one takes you seriously, except the people that make smash their lives

get over it

lames

if your cool irl, awesome

but if you really are cool irl you wouldnt mind someone making a joke that you've never met
I think you have the community wrong bro. We're not like ARRR SUPR SRS NO JOKZ. I think most of us are more like, eeeeek that's annoying 'troll-like' posting, just different sense of humors i guess mang.

I see other people attempt comedy on the boards pretty often, and no one goes off on them. Just the way your potraying yourself imo.

Also..
everyone else I BRING LIFE INTO THE THREAD

when im gone wow is it lame in here

actually most of smashboards is boring without me IMO

even if i dont post in many places
I hope that's trolling, if not, then you can pretty much assume from there why people are annoyed of your posting.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
watch is i quit smashboards for mad long and make random accounts and then people are like wow that ***** is mad smart

otg

Smash Master

The Official

Smash Rookie
Just came by to say that P.C. Jona might be over reacting. I have read this thread since it started and P.C. Jona has sometimes posted some, well, no so smart things, but sometimes he has said some things that are pretty truthful and mentioned things that work and people have made fun of him for it. I dont know if it's what everyone does, but it doesn't seem very fair.to P.C. Jona, P.C. Jona I have seen your videos and I think you are very creative and good. Keep practicing, and don't quit smashboards because of what people say about you.

Also, I have come to notice that everytime he talks about tech chasing people make fun of him also. I have seen some videos that leave me quite impressed by his tech chasing.

If you will:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK32PrM-7sk#t=00m25s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbxBLC4HCSM#t=00m31s

Those were very impressive and I have yet to see "average" players, like P.C. Jona, tech chase that well. P.C. I commend you, and I wish you much success.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
sup

thanks

idk people are just mad annoying when they take everything i say seriously

but w/e your cool tho but you have a brawl friend code so your not that cool

lol jk

see mad people are gonna say

yo you suck he just gave u compliments and u dissed him for playing brawl

I WAS JK

@max screw u

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
watch is i quit smashboards for mad long and make random accounts and then people are like wow that ***** is mad smart
nah, dont quit the boards, mang

These random accounts wouldnt make it 3 days on the falcon boards. . . .

You'd post some stuff and we'd be all like

"hey YO, get that unoriginal **** outta here! you aint jona!"

Jona isnt someone to hid behind a mask of anonymity, he's out there and in yo face!

but yeah, im sure no one wants you out, as im sure you already know

you guys are just trying to troll each other back and forth, seeing who budges first

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
chill ?

im icy cool

lol

i really dont care im just making a scene

you should see me do it at school and embarrass the crap outta my girl hahaha oh boy its late

zzzzzzzzzzzz

also @falcon boards

screw u

im not posting for months

@jpeg

lol nah ima stop posting for a while tho

i cant be paying attention to this bs so much anymore anyways

XBOX360 MODERN WARFARE 2 SON

JonaaaDrums

get@me

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if jona gets under your skin, just ignore him.

or actually ignore him.

I think of him as the guy sometimes making a fool of himself on a street corner.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
PC Jona is a kid, let him do what he wants, even if he acts stupid at times.

:)

saw that combo vid afro, good stuff

got a couple questions, if anybody is willin to help me out

any advice on a gay ice climbers player, so far only divide and conquor has been barely working.

also scarjumping i can make that first walljump but when i try to get back i end up dying

thnx

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
any advice on a gay ice climbers player, so far only divide and conquor has been barely working.
Dairing them over and over again works wonders. Then just knee Nana when she's high enough and she'll die.

If they shield, knee their shields. Often you'll shield stab Popo, and even if you don't, you can follow up with raptor boosts, and that will usually hit them out of their attempted counterattack.

Top Bottom