• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
ic's get ***** by hit and run.

you don't need to be good at combos or super teched out. it's so easy it's like a 2006 matchup that has just been frozen ever since.

run at them with knees and stomps and just keep kneeing.
I hear fly aminita ***** CF so you're probably over simplifying due to the fact that there are very very few decent IC players out there.

D

Deleted member

that simple strat works until you fight an elite ice climbers who camps, spaces, and ***** as hard as fly amanita

fly amanita simply refuses to lose to a falcon

***** me, scar, silentspectre

only mango seems to be able to beat him with falcon

if the matchup didn't include fly i would say 60-40 falcon though

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
nice point! but this is an average guy probably asking for advice versus an average IC so i gave him the average strat =)

altho i heard trail is pretty good. but azen beat chu dat using the very strat i mentioned so good clux to all

EDIT: does trail have/use a secondary? if its fox your f'ed. if not then enjoy being falcon v ic's its pretty fun

double edit: vids of fly ****** you guys please. climbers in motion are the funnest to watch of all

triple edit: mobile smashboards is pretty cool, anyone else use smashboards on a mobile device? i want the skin to use on my computer too it's way simpler

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
nice point! but this is an average guy probably asking for advice versus an average IC so i gave him the average strat =)

altho i heard trail is pretty good. but azen beat chu dat using the very strat i mentioned so good clux to all

EDIT: does trail have/use a secondary? if its fox your f'ed. if not then enjoy being falcon v ic's its pretty fun

double edit: vids of fly ****** you guys please. climbers in motion are the funnest to watch of all

triple edit: mobile smashboards is pretty cool, anyone else use smashboards on a mobile device? i want the skin to use on my computer too it's way simpler
Trail is pretty good. He told me he was beatin SS in friendlies at pound.
so was armada :laugh:
. We've been training. SMYM....

His secondary's are Marth or Ganon for the most part. We'll record some games soon and he'll be seen in action.

Yesterday playing him made me feel like my falcon is the only character of mine who stands a chance. Sheik's my main but my marth and falcon do equally as well or matter in all high tier matchups. Not that my falcon says that much about that matchup. lol

Scar

#HarveyDent
if the matchup didn't include fly i would say 60-40 falcon though
good **** s2j

ya TML good luck man fly is... the ****ing BUSINESS

for example chu is probably still the best ICs in the world and has done **** that no one has ever done and is soooo ****ing good

but he's PoF at the matchup compared to fly

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Not sleeping on him at all. He's just not present for nationals or internationals as often as some so he can't be judged in the same manner.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
chivalruse, have u watched every melee vid that has come out since 2008? I sware in every random less than 100view melee vid, i see you comment

Top Bottom