• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Animal

Smash Lord
s2j is asian? dam never would have thought. i was thinking stoner white guy lol wtf.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
eddie beat azen with falcon at gs2

in a set

i'm 4 pages late

had to give eddie a shoutout though

g reg is good, and right. dont play falcon if you cant beat characters with him.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
SUP g-reg
sup
im mad drunk rite n0w
amazing

i heard u always get bracket *****

just ilke me
nah, ive actually won like 8 tournaments, but i DID live in a region dominated by azen/chillin/chu for years. more like, "region *****", but i wouldnt be nearly as good if i lived somewhere else.

u and i should drunk later at apex
id prefer getting high, but drinkings cool too

homiessssssssssssssss

im down tomoney match for whateeereaerawer amounnt 5 dollars minimum
you said $50? im ready for that ****

mango told me u are the homie sorry for getting mad even though u were bing adouchebagg lolllll
I'm always a douchebag on the boards and super chill in person. talking shit is part of the fun. dont take it personally im just a troll (who backs up his shit talk)

50 dollars or 5? hup to u lollllll
this post reeks of cowardice

g-reg i hope ur good cuz mango trains me a lot n falcon dittos i think i got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe
well maybe the boards just dont know, cause i dont really post back here anymore, so the lack of respect is expected.... but i literally dont play brawl or go to tourneys anymore (ever), i went to a melee tourney and got 9th, and the pure fail of it, hurt my falcon soul. since then, I've been playing with one of chillin/chu/cyrain/tope/plank on a daily basis, and ive gotten top 3 at everything else ive been to since. in other words, i feel better than i ever was... but i havent played any OOS since pound 4 (when i sucked arse). so im excited to see how i can stack with the new school

g reg is good, and right.
best post ive seen in this thread..... literally ever (except my posts)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
can i just ask who the **** is Big D?

he's not one of the currently recognized falcon to pros
he's not, to my knowledge, a falcon legend like isai or g reg
i've never seen a vid of him

yet, he gives some of the most **** and knowlegable advice there is, and is one of the coolest members of this boards
Big D...who the **** are you. vids plz

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah juke played through it and named all the characters after smashers

he saved a bunch of images, but that was easily the best one\

jpobs i'm the ****, search for vids and you'll find them

most arent that great but man my falcon looks sexy vs cosmo at event 52, easily findable vid

g-regulate

Smash Hero
mogwai do you actually listen to mogwai? i like them, but not as much as i like a lot of other bands in that same post-rock instrumental genre

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
again, i agree with g reg

i turn on the album, listen to auto rock, then get kinda bored

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i saw Mono in NYC for their "Only US show". it was amazing.

however, they came to DC like, a few months later.... and are coming again next month.

so they totally fooled me into going to NYC for them.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
im gonna see a silver mt. zion next week, apparently this is on topic

juke yeah dude im in cincy full on now so lets do it real

j00t

Smash Champion
Grr....

Sheik can suck on mah ballz. >:[

****ing hate that matchup... it's like the Sheik doesn't even have to try to win. She just does.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know how to do the moonwalk to really fast run?

Like you do a full moonwalk but you turn around midway and start dashing really fast. It just happens every once in awhile when I try to moonwalk, but I have no idea how to do it.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
i cant either. <3

but seriously though, i've practiced and practiced and i just cant do it, at all. I've never done it on purpose. i sometimes do a little one when im DD by accident

Tomacawk

Smash Master

Like you do a full moonwalk but you turn around midway and start dashing really fast. It just happens every once in awhile when I try to moonwalk, but I have no idea how to do it.
moonwalk and then input a dash towards your backside just before the end of your backwards acceleration

TemPesT-

Smash Lord

this used to happen to me a lot when i was trying to do consecutive moonwalks, later i learned if i input a regular moonwalk, then roll the stick back the opposite way a tiny bit, then dash, the way i was moonwalking falcon does the super fast dash, i think he's starting a sticky walk so he looks slow, but then blasts out at his full dash speed or something

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Dude apparently Hax and Scar think that Falcon/Fox and Falcon/Falco are 30/70 MUs (or "<<" in the thread)

That is nuts. They deserve the 40/60 that is represented by "<".

To say that Falcon at a top level goes 30/70 with spacies is ********.

Top Bottom