• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Reposting here because I was 2nd to last on the past page:

Are any of you going to C.E.O in Orlando FL?

I plan on going. Reneblade do you wanna snag some of these $100 direct flight round trip tickets from Owensboro to Orlando and have everyone love on you and ignore me as usual? Its only a 2hr flight.

Apparently G-reg is going. Rene, its only $100 round trip!

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion

j00t

Smash Champion
Ronerblade have you watched my vids vs. Marth yet? Kage?

I wasn't going to ask again because I don't want to look like a beggar, but I really want to take my game to the next level.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
=D I love being referred to as "that guy that teams with Tope" it should totally be the other way around. And yea, Sheik dittos are mad ****ing lame. =/ But for real, I'm pretty good at falcon dittos. This is all beside the point, though. I'm just hyping my region because one of the best falcons of all time is making a comeback and silly scrub falcons that no one has ever heard of shouldn't be talking ****. ^_^
falcon dittos are my best matchup MM 50 dollars

- s2j

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i want to come to CEO, but i got soooo many other things i wanna do (RoM, Move Out, etc.)

-Reneblade

JPOBS

Smash Hero
hax$ combo vid is gonna be a refreshing change cuz it wont jus be a bunch of space animal ****.

that kid gets off on sheiks and marth like its his job.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
falcon dittos are my best matchup MM 50 dollars

- s2j
I'm not going to throw down on a 50$ MM with a character that I do not main. I am definitely pretty good at the match-up and enjoy it more than almost any other, but I'm not 50$ confident. I'm also poor as **** haha. 50$ MM my fox on the other hand...Sure. I'll be glad to take your money.

-Edit- If you're willing to MM my fox for 50$, I'll MM you in falcon dittos for 50$ right afterwards, actually. xD

MaNg0

Smash Hero
thats fine we can do whatever amount u want min $5

i just enjoy competition : P even if i look like a fool

-s2j

g-regulate

Smash Hero
(Don't take this the wrong way Greg, I love you.) Falcon is my best matchup and I think he only took one friendly off of me that day, but he beat everyone else there many times and I wouldn't be surprised if within another month or two he'd be completely back into the ****.
remember when i let you have a set at pound 4, so you could advance and ****, and then you went on to suck horribly and not make it out? its called being clutch. learn it

D

Deleted member

SUP g-reg

im mad drunk rite n0w

i heard u always get bracket *****

just ilke me

u and i should drunk later at apex

homiessssssssssssssss

im down tomoney match for whateeereaerawer amounnt 5 dollars minimum

mango told me u are the homie sorry for getting mad even though u were bing adouchebagg lolllll

50 dollars or 5? hup to u lollllll

g-reg i hope ur good cuz mango trains me a lot n falcon dittos i think i got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe

j00t

Smash Champion
SUP g-reg

im mad drunk rite n0w

just ilke me

homiessssssssssssssss

mango told me u are the homie sorry for getting mad even though u were bing adouchebagg lolllll

g-reg i hope ur good cuz mango trains me a lot n falcon dittos i think i got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe
You're so cool.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
lol g-reg gtfo. i was trying to main falco then. which i still may be. but you know i don't take singles very seriously. if i did, I'd be all fox all the time.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
SUP g-reg

im mad drunk rite n0w

just ilke me

homiessssssssssssssss

thats whats up S2J i knew you were black, get drunk and play falcon and takin money thats what the falcon boards is all about.

Top Bottom