• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

PEEF!

Smash Hero
mute city is pretty much dead now.

RC is the stage falcons really need to learn.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i haven't been in this topic in a while

oh yeah it's bc my zel is better than falcon now

cant push buttons fast anymore =( i want 06-08 back

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
man you guys didnt even count the 123 jonadiaper posts in that

**** that kid spams

i'd be in third place, but i cheated as well and instead take up 6th and 7th places

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I had planned to go for months, but the retraction from "50 setups and a hotel venue", to 6-7 setups at some other venue, along with a trip to florida, was not going to be worth the trip

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol g-reg you were supposed to come to no johns, and then no one could contact you day of. What happened?

hey chred, you dont get an opinion anymore. you havent posted in here in a year. post here more often plz.
moar liek mah opinyons are SOOOOO far past yur comprehenshun that it woodnt matter if i posted them or not!!!1!11!

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i got a mean fever the night before. i didnt get a call from vist/wife until like 11:45 anyway and by that time i was asleep. i was indisposed all weekend. i heard that vist ended up not being able to go either at the last second so things just fell apart

but yea ive played a pantload the past few days and ive been on the boards for like the past hours lol

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm embarrassed that my name is so high on that poster list
so by 2011 I plan to be ranked <10
so as my last post in awhile I figure I should make it count
g-reg does what he ****ing wants to do

g-regulate

Smash Hero
I didn't know about that feature. Pretty cool.
i remember using this feature in gigantic threads of days old, like MELEE-FC, MLGs, and various others. the people at the top were almost ALWAYS really bad smash players who didnt place high (and the TO is usually up there)

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
yeah jona was near the top of the lists for like all the major tournaments of 2009 and pound 4, and he didnt go to any of them

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lol im 3rd and still terrible.

LOLOLOLOL

hey greg, i heard you beat azen. T/F?

btw im about to have a severe drop-off in the number of posts i make... @ my new place i wont have internet cause im a broke *** *****.

Animal

Smash Lord
the amount of times you posted in this thread does not = how good your falcon is apparently

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
Look at how much Darksilence has posted. They were famous before this thread was created though.

Lol Cort ***** me. I'll take it because I'm a Cort fanboy though.
KDJ didn't play the matchup gay at all.

S2J, please find out the best week in July for me to take off of work so I can visit and meet you all. I'd most likely stay at Rob (Okami)'s house during that time.

Kage, post some new vids of your Falcon. I'm really curious to see what wonderful things your Ganon-inspired play has brought to the Falcon table. Perhaps the sexy stomp under shield stab?

Top Bottom