• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Niko45

Smash Master
So Jona and I just took a break to eat lunch and stuff and then he's gonna come back because he lives 2 minutes from me.

Eat your heart out midwest.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I can't wait to destroy PC Jona.

And G-Reg. The last 2 tournaments I went to (both this summer) he said he was going to go to, but never actually went.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i once played a wobbler at FC a few years back. he was from florida and i dont remember his name. it was on FD, and he literally wobbled me every stock. 1st two stocks were 2 grabs, which ended in a long wobbles to usmash. because im the greatest player of all time, i quickly brought it back with a barrage of bairs, dairs, and knees, and tied the game at 2 stocks. without the wobbles, he was pretty 2nd rate and crappy.

once again he lands a grab, and starts wobbling me. his friend from FL watching (XIF) comes up to the TV and says "he'll never mess up, it never happens" and LITERALLY turns the TV off for about 15-20 seconds. im like wtf man? i call over the pool-runner or whatever and he finally turns it back on. lo and behold, i am STILL getting wobbled. he usmashes, i die. i then take another stock rather easily, and its 1-1 and he grabs me again.

i had accepted my fate for the time being, until he hits me with an early Fsmash at around 120 or so out of wobbles, which i DI perfectly and survive in the top right corner. i downB recover while he grabs edge, proud of his victory, and i land just BARELY on the tip of the stage. the wobbler, whos guard is down from the thought of apparent victory, shouts out "WHAT?!?!" as i recover safely. i then grab him and knee him for the victory. moral of the story, i would annihilate the peef.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
the real moral of the story:

dont get grabbed by crappy players that learned how to wobble

alternate moral of the story:

dont go to a tourney where wobbling isnt banned

otg

Smash Master
So Jona and I just took a break to eat lunch and stuff and then he's gonna come back because he lives 2 minutes from me.

Eat your heart out midwest.
Good **** calling me guys.

I can't wait to destroy PC Jona.

And G-Reg. The last 2 tournaments I went to (both this summer) he said he was going to go to, but never actually went.
Peef he's going to **** you.

Don't be so hard on yourself, man.
I can't wait to **** you.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
real talk

i heard from someone that zoso was washed up

but back in ur day u were nice

but that was waaaay back

new school

Top Bottom