• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

otg

Smash Master
Hey guys, my names CaptainRanD0 but you guys can just call me Rando (: I'm a player from Canada I recently decided to get into competitive smash since playing with computers are no fun. I main Falcon but I use Marth almost as much. If there's any useful threads besides Scar's guides please let me know :)
rando have you heard of my ***** nando?

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
um no? is he a pro falcon I'm kind of embaressed that I don't. Granted the only falcons I really know are Scar, Darkrain, SilentSpectre, Hax, G-regulate and Isai :/

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
I just recieved a visitors message from No Cash insulting me. I'm being 100% honest with you I don't know who "nando" is. Who is he and why am I being attacked by people about him. I think I'll just switch mains to Marth only seeing as how I'm not welcome in these boards.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Hey guys, my names CaptainRanD0 but you guys can just call me Rando (: I'm a player from Canada I recently decided to get into competitive smash since playing with computers are no fun. I main Falcon but I use Marth almost as much. If there's any useful threads besides Scar's guides please let me know :)
^^ Who is this man?!
LLS Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was LOLing everywhere.

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
yea im just ****ing with you guys this is PC Jona's number 1 fan (:

just made this because for whatever reason on that account it says character forums are private and I can't see anything but as a guest I can

weird :/

Rich Wheeler

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
of course I'm also mango and insane carzy guy

hell I'm actually every person here they just don't know it because I'm that **** good

except PEEF

he's just gay

Rich Wheeler

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
i took 16 stocks with 3 falcon stocks in crews one time.

jona's predicted performance is lacking.

luke, i only started smoking recently, we get some smoke time together @ sakurai cant save you now, hopefully.

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
I agree 100% actually, only Vegeta can be shorter then his wife and wear a pink shirt while still being such a bad***

Rich Wheeler

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
hmmm? only goku leaves his wife to go training with a poor little kid in the hyper bolic time chamber all alone for a year.....

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming to RoM 3, but from BC and I don't trust borders with BC bud so I can't bring any. :(

Will be my first EC trip though. :D

Animal

Smash Lord
roneblasters falcon is equivalent to krillin....and im freiza....nd i just straight up **** you with my minddddd

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
...when do Falcons typically crouch cancel =(? I NEVER do it and I always get ***** by it...only thing I know that I CC is Falcon's overB...I really don't know what means of Marth's I should be CC'ing xD? I'd assume his nair when he approaches and uh....yeah....o_O?

leffen

Smash Champion
I heard Hax ran the timer twice on a biweekly, first round of brackets ...
stocks where 2-1 and 3-2 in hax favor.

mad disrespect.

Top Bottom