• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

CaptainRanD0

Smash Apprentice
nando is gonna **** apex... and he's gonna team with his evil twin rando and **** teams. ec>all. that is all.
**** straight

I'm going to come in half way through teams after Nando's partner is rushed to the hospital after suffering a severe lack of big tited asian girls and win teams with him

and I didn't even have to register because I'm PC Jona('s number 1 fan) *****

Rich Wheeler

Animal

Smash Lord
chival ruse so much approval on the sig. Robin Williams scruffy beard in Good Will Hunting is sexier than big titied asians....nah not even close, motorboat that **** alll dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Tomacawk

Smash Master
GG7 why don't you uthrow knee pika? Does axe know some way to get out of it that the pikas I have played do not?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
uthrow knee does not combo. the only way to knee combo the rat is to grab them and IMMEDIATELY dthrow before they DI away because if they DI away they will tech. or i believe if they di away and that means they go off stage, you might be able to combo the knee offstage but it is risky

JPOBS

Smash Hero
why dont you Dthrow and then tech chase on reaction cuz pikachu's tech is GARBAGE??

like, you Dthrow and then go for a tech read knee,

but cant you Dthrow, and watch his DI and if you know you wont get it, just tech chase him with regrab on reaction?

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
why dont you Dthrow and then tech chase on reaction cuz pikachu's tech is GARBAGE??

like, you Dthrow and then go for a tech read knee,

but cant you Dthrow, and watch his DI and if you know you wont get it, just tech chase him with regrab on reaction?
yeah i know but he's asking about guaranteed knee combos like uthrow knee. if you watch the matches i do tech chase knees and one stock i i think i dthrow him, he teched away so i dashdanced a little bit to bait out the spotdodge and kneed him out of it

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok well for typical CC cases like Marth approaching with nair/fair, Fox bair/dair approaching and the like, what's the most common punish after CC'ing? I'd assume grab, but half the time I stand up jab or dtilt because I'm stupid and have never CC'd anything other than smashes and Falcon/Ganon's overB in my life T_T

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
Ok well for typical CC cases like Marth approaching with nair/fair, Fox bair/dair approaching and the like, what's the most common punish after CC'ing? I'd assume grab, but half the time I stand up jab or dtilt because I'm stupid and have never CC'd anything other than smashes and Falcon/Ganon's overB in my life T_T
if you jab or dtilt, they can crouch cancel you right back and then punish YOU. can they crouch cancel your grab? nope. grab is the best options hands down

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
you have to shieldgrab or JC grab to CC grab, maybe that's the problem

don't try to cc Marth's approaching aerials because if he's spacing correctly falcon can't hit him in time.

Mokumo

Smash Ace
when does the gentleman work after an aerial? sometimes i knee someone's shield and i get shieldgrabbed before my jab comes out and sometimes i knee someone's shield and i stuff their grab with a gentleman and continue the ****. same thing happens with nair/uair. what makes the difference? how high up you are when you start the animation? how far i am away from my opponent/spacing?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the more sheild stun the move has, the longer it will take for them to punish you out of it. Also, the closer to the ground you do you aerial, the harder it will be for them to punish. If you don't wanna get shield grabbed, you should do late aerials on their sheild into the gentalman or even a dash away.

Jumble

Smash Apprentice
gooybanananna your sig is amazing
LOL GG7 good ****

Even if 'she has a boyfriend' don't think of it like you need HER. She probably has friends, and you just made an awesome friend. Success indeed.

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
when does the gentleman work after an aerial? sometimes i knee someone's shield and i get shieldgrabbed before my jab comes out and sometimes i knee someone's shield and i stuff their grab with a gentleman and continue the ****. same thing happens with nair/uair. what makes the difference? how high up you are when you start the animation? how far i am away from my opponent/spacing?
It's basically how late you hit their shield. If you do the knee correctly, i.e. late enough with fastfall, gentleman should always stuff the shieldgrab.

If you space nair properly most chars won't be able to shieldgrab you if you're too far away. Beware of marth though. gentleman usually won't save you if you nair a shield and aren't spaced properly.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Dude reading that thread makes me wanna hookup with a chick. This thread has turned into a hookup matchup thread rather than a Falcon matchup thread.

This chick is like wahhh I haven't had intercourse for 1 1/2 months AKA she's been turtling and she doesn't want to succumb to me AKA she's turtlin'. What should I be doin' in this matchup?

Being UTI is fun.

Top Bottom