• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
uhm

all right.

i usually take most asian jokes better than alot of people

but htat one is not cool. i am strongly against communism and its principles.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
i should indeed be there

and yeah jona lemme just say as a falcon main, ive been playing almost 4 years and only made it to finals once, like 3-4 months ago. keep that falco haha

mogwai yeah dont worry you just reminded me of that story, which i think is pretty entertaining, i mean the mods make a rule saying dont correct anybody on the rules then require me to correct them on it, you gotta love that

edit: im white and pretty pro communism to tell the truth, im just against terrible execution of the reasonable principles of communism

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
yo son your like asian

you should be like

moar communism lolololololol
oh yea, well...

yo son, you're like, Puerto Rican

you should be like

mas burritos, lolololololololololololol

@ BigD: communism would be fine if people were generally interested in the collective good, but seeing as how people are inherently selfish, I've come to the conclusion that communism is flawed beyond the level of execution.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
uhm

all right.

i usually take most asian jokes better than alot of people

but htat one is not cool. i am strongly against communism and its principles.
aw come on son, communism gives us cheap nike's off the internet lol

but nah my bad, i didnt mean to offend,

oh yea, well...

yo son, you're like, Puerto Rican

you should be like

mas burritos, lolololololololololololol
you have your races mixed up son

thats like OD mexican right there

even tho im like half mexican from my girls side lol
gettin used to it

puerto ricans eat rice and beans yo

so its arroz con abichuelas lolololololololol

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
i apparently have not watched that whole movie
na, you probably have, that's from the 2nd one, which I honestly haven't seen yet either. Pakman says he's gonna make me watch it sometime, but it's never come up

you have your races mixed up son

thats like OD mexican right there

even tho im like half mexican from my girls side lol
gettin used to it

puerto ricans eat rice and beans yo

so its arroz con abichuelas lolololololololol
I mostly learned spanish in nicaragua, so I'm used to calling it Gallo Pinto :p

anyway, the point is that i was making a joke cause I was lumping you in with a specific subdivision of your ethnicity (mexicans) while you were lumping junglefever in with communist asians (gasp, not all asian countries are communist, amirite?). the joke would've been better crafted had I just called you hispanic, my boo yo.

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
I mostly learned spanish in nicaragua, so I'm used to calling it Gallo Pinto :p

anyway, the point is that i was making a joke cause I was lumping you in with a specific subdivision of your ethnicity (mexicans) while you were lumping junglefever in with communist asians (gasp, not all asian countries are communist, amirite?). the joke would've been better crafted had I just called you hispanic, my boo yo.

nooo mexicaannss

lol whoops, but yea i feel you, communists=/= asians

but puerto ricans are kinda gay so wooo mexicanss lol

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
im 100%

and half puerto rican's are fake son unless she can speak spanish

puerto rican food is terrible, and mexican food is sooo good

i just needed to get that off my back ahh

butttt............

puerto ricans are sexy tier lmao

sleeeepppp

DrewB008

Smash Lord
ive jihad it, getting out of tech chases with forward b will only work for so long

my buddy khepri said you were pretty good, i gotta play you someday, ive only played you in teams and kinda got rocked i think

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
ive jihad it, getting out of tech chases with forward b will only work for so long

my buddy khepri said you were pretty good, i gotta play you someday, ive only played you in teams and kinda got rocked i think
haha , yeah I agree with the tech chase part ...

yeah I played Khepri , them guys are pretty cool , dont worry we'll play sometime .. i'll be looking forward to play all falcons

Ja

Smash Journeyman
Yeah jona don't drop your falco. CF vs. Sheik ****ing sucks. I went to melee's revival in GA, hit 2 sheiks and got rocked. I had kinda ****** around with jbird before this, but after the tourney I'm more determined to get good with jbird.

Also what do people think CFs hardest matchup is sheik, fox, or falco?

Scar

#HarveyDent
Falco b/c when played right he can't be hit and he shuts down your offensive options better than Sheik IMO.

edit: Yo Jihad what's goin on, yeah next time we both go to something lol double falcon team. I'm trying to team with all the falcons at one point or another.

and yeah bigD Jihad is one of the only other falcons I've ever heard of so he must be good

Scar

#HarveyDent
i disagree with that having played m2k's sheik and cactuar's falco

i win more vs m2k than i do vs cactuar and i win veeery few matches vs m2k's sheik

JonaDiaper

Smash Champion
i disagree with that having played m2k's sheik and cactuar's falco

i win more vs m2k than i do vs cactuar and i win veeery few matches vs m2k's sheik
wow i wouldnt have thought that..

you guys cant compare matchups like that, its like saying Falcon has the advantage against Falco because Mango ***** Zhu and Falcomist.
i didnt mean it like that, i meant that like the top person that plays sheik is m2k right?
and i thought the top falco was shiz, if you can do better vs shiz then against m2k then against anyone lower then shiz(who would be every other falco) would be easier to beat then sheiks..

maybe thats just stupid..idk, it made some sense to me.

lol darkcrono9

after you hit down to fastfall hit L or R whatever you use right after it, not together. or just practice more

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
he has priority to stop you.

i hate falco more than fox but sheik is my overall nemesis no matter who i'm using.

however i say sheik and falco are both horrible matches but sheik is probably easy to actually combo without relying too much on tech chases.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
d >_>b... So... Lately i've been playing lots with Falcon... So far I've been able to pull off consistently some combos here and there...

The thing is... I can't find good combo setups from grabs angaints; Marth and Sheik since those characters react too fast or dunno something...

Any good setup against those characters?

Top Bottom