• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
went to a tournament last night and only lost to ****ing Axe because he's too good

But we went to game 5 in both winners semis (vs his pikachu) and losers finals (vs his falco) so i think you guys will enjoy.

GET AT ME, SILENTSPECTRE! I HIT GAME 5 TWO TIMES.
too bad he will never see this :(

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
I'm having a hard time dropzoning ganon for some odd reason. Anyone have some advice? I have a friend who plays ganon who I can dthrow chain grab to the edge but when I go for the dropzone about 50% of the time I'll get it 50% I'll miss and either sd or end up reversed and get edgegaurded.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
im not sure what their set consisted of, i just remember seeing taj mostly going marth falco the few games i watched of him played other people.

Scar

#HarveyDent
sounds like a bunch of scar strategies

also if you SD from dropzone your timing can be improved, IIRC I can make it back on the stage from runoff knee with crisp timing (dropzone dair requires grabbing the ledge)

legion598

Smash Ace
I want to say big D is better but he is slipping and vro doesnt really main falcon now :/. Tom R and bigE are best IMO. Im the best there is tho so it doesnt matter

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
big D is better. neither of them play straight falcon.

yeah and the best MW falcon is TomR "Marth1" on the boards

sprint at him and crouch?

Top Bottom