• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Bamesy

Smash Ace
...making interesting maneuvers in the Okanagan...
M2K is scurrrred of me. TWICE he ditched to check his 'barlw matches' instead of play me. He even acknowledged that he ditched me twice in a row. He's just scurred.

And since when do other people use 'scurred'? It seems to be spreading. It seemed WC Canada was the only area with that term for a while.

Props I'll give Alberta...for Randal too now this lol

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
this ***** scurred was an ec 2005 or earlier thing i believe

watch the fc3 regional crews, theyre great either way

JPOBS

Smash Hero
this ***** scurred was an ec 2005 or earlier thing i believe

watch the fc3 regional crews, theyre great either way
ya fc3 crews was definitely when i first heard "scurred" and that was ancient times

i remember when i first watched the crew battle, someone shouted "shine him cross the stage chillin" when it was chillin vs sastropher, and i remember being so amazed that he could waveshine at the drop of a hat like that.

lol 05 tech skill get at em.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
just take the last 13 replies as a sample and multiply it by 1000 and you have a pretty good idea of whats in it

Tomacawk

Smash Master
just take the last 13 replies as a sample and multiply it by 1000 and you have a pretty good idea of whats in it
bigD why are your posts so ****ing good?????

BTW I've been thinking of changing my name to The Big L. Is there a naming committee I must present my case to, must I be nominated, or is it fair game? I assume that you, C, y, and r would be present on the committee?

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Blastroner, what MW regional?
Hot Dickings Remix

Blassssttttroooonnnnererrrrrr

im bored

help me fellow falcons
Help you with what?

bigD why are your posts so ****ing good?????

BTW I've been thinking of changing my name to The Big L. Is there a naming committee I must present my case to, must I be nominated, or is it fair game? I assume that you, C, y, and r would be present on the committee?
Lol, drop the "The" and i want to be on this committee as I am known by many names as must be consulted with when one of my *****s wants to change names.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
idk, we were textin like whenver that was. and you told me you did a upthrow dropzone to SS and you said smiled.

<3 i wish to play matches with you before either of us retire.

what? no1 actually di's bad enough for that to happen unless youre afraid of the person youre playing.
nah i said i had done dthrow chaingrab to dropzone lol... and it was just a friendly

Top Bottom