• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

JPOBS

Smash Hero
do you think its worth it to try and change so you dont 40frame yourself?
maybe.

but then, sometimes you accidentally tech stuff when you full press that you wouldn't have otherwise cuz you were trying to l-cancel. That comes in handy a lot too

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
it took me a day to one button wd oos. Someone told me it wasnt possible so i never tried to do it until that day and i was like WTF IS SO HARD ABOUT THIS

Shroomed

Smash Master
why not? You pick a homo char, he picks a homo stage. FAIRNESS IS A *****. Good job at rom3 btw.
i side with this guy

but neutrals only results in FD banned and FOD banned

first stage will for sure be battlefield

but i digress, im down for the $10 MM

we never even finished our match at P4

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I do 1 button WD OOS too. I just can't use R no matter how hard i try. Its just for needle cancels when i feel like being lame and playing a sheik.

I know TheLake does 1 button WD OOS too. I thought that was how everyone did it.

Jace08

Smash Lord
*slaps hand on face*

this thread never ceases to astound me...

actually it's extra funny to me because at my first or second smashfest darkrain was the one who told me what johns meant ><

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Wd oos is really easy with two buttons. I only use one b/c I wd and shield with the same button, and I can't switch either one of those, so I just do it with one.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Yeah, I do that too for the same reason.

I hate how I shield with R because it's harder to SH oos really fast, and shieldstun just further complicates the timing.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i found shining out of shield is harder if i'm holding R opposed to L =/ something about how i move my right thumb, so i had to relearn how to shield with L instead. i still tech with R tho.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
a lady came through my check-out lane tonight.
her shirt was all black except for a big splotch of red:

a shy-guy

true mother ****ing story.
Made my night, i was rofling the whole time I was checking her out.

Top Bottom