• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
new school nubs don't know.
lol try winning a tournament without nair buddy, i want to see that match.

the title isn't so important, but since it's the sequel to what spread my name, im using it. i hate cpu combos just as much as ya'll do. i mean, you guys have the right to an opinion, yeah, but it's the ignorant comments like "do this on a person" that make me mad.
Yeah, i will do it on a person, when the ACTUAL VID comes out.

And that isn't even the trailer...

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
hey rubynub. who do you play? i don't think i've heard of you...

rone i gentleman with a. a a a.
all day.
just hold the last A and run to follow-up with something. or jump.

j00t

Smash Champion
Suck my ****.
Why do you instigate arguments against people who are well-known, calling then scrubs when you have absolutely NO right to say ANYONE is terrible?

You did it with Chillin, and now you're doing it to F-Zero?

Jeez. **** off.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
its funny because the only thing rubys known for is being that f@ggot mutha ****er from arizona that trys to not act like a f@ggot but ends up doing it anyways. Eat a dik *****. How about you get known for being GOOD rather than being a *****. And before you say it, yeah im a random and i dont give a ****.

superherox

Smash Rookie
not referring to the last argument...... -__-
whats the best way to beat jiggs since "its" floatiness makes comboing stupid hard -_-

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
hey rubynub. who do you play? i don't think i've heard of you...

rone i gentleman with a. a a a.
all day.
just hold the last A and run to follow-up with something. or jump.
Falco.

You act as though I care about being well-known. Lmao.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
its funny because the only thing rubys known for is being that f@ggot mutha ****er from arizona that trys to not act like a f@ggot but ends up doing it anyways. Eat a dik *****. How about you get known for being GOOD rather than being a *****. And before you say it, yeah im a random and i dont give a ****.
Nah when I'm being a ******, I'm doing it on purpose. Get your facts straight. :)

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
too much bull**** goin on in here.

do not want.

this is the part where jona would come in and set you ******s straight and pick a new topic to talk about.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Why do you instigate arguments against people who are well-known, calling then scrubs when you have absolutely NO right to say ANYONE is terrible?

You did it with Chillin, and now you're doing it to F-Zero?

Jeez. **** off.
Suck my ****.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I just don't think it works in general. I think he's too ignorant to actually read what you say and understand what it really means. He's just in his own world on his own, and we should leave him there.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
dair oos as falcon ***** mediocre falcos, and does fairly well vs better falcos.

sometimes people on pp/axe/zhu/forward/shiz's level gets daired oos. Thats a testimonial to how damn good it is.

:)

Tomacawk

Smash Master
this is all imo. better/real falcon mains comment?
dair oos is viable if you do it right. that is, time it to dodge a shine on your shield, space it so that you drift away a little bit when he picks up his legs to dodge any attack that may come out (have you seen kage shield poke people with dair by hitting almost all the way beside them? space like that)
and don't over use. if you get punished for it once after succeeded with it a few times chances are you opponent caught on. this is when you start rolling

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I like how Ruby's bad posts become the topic of every thread he posts badly in.

Short hop dair goes over grabs too. BROKEN.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
yea i did quit etwist.
like 10 times.
and ill probably quit again.
i hate this game sometimes

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I'm not really sure what players like SS and GG7 do differently, but they do it. You have to throw out a second aerial to catch dair oos reliably.

Top Bottom