• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Tomacawk

Smash Master
it makes no sense to me
you've played enough to run out of those missed l cancels pretty fast (honestly probably faster than I would have because I hit my l cancels lol)
yet...you didn't hit a single l cancel
step it up saska, show us that combo again in a few months with l cancels

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
yeah BOYYYYYYYYYYY whenever we're at the same tourney if it ever happens.

and if it does i'll be sure not to team with any Shyguys because i'm sure you'll **** us.
I'm thinking about genesis 2, so we'll see

@Reneblade: Scarlett Johansson isn't my avatar anymore. Lol.
can you hook me up with ms. heigel?

(idk how to spell her last name)

Mizar

Smash Ace
hah.

yeah i l-cancel too early with attacks wich have lots of hitlag like stomp, knee and sometimes bair. it's harder because the timing is different compared to moves like nair and uair.
Tip: pay attention to your char, instead of the move you're doing. Just tap L when you almost hit the ground. When you get it down, only look at your opponent from then on. You will still see your own char a bit blurry, just hit L when the blurry thing almost hits the ground. lol.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
dont listen to him gooey. Remember. Falcons who dont knwo the power of the nair suck realllyyyyy bad. And using a and using a dair of any kind more than like 5 times per match to approach is just screaming "im not good at this game".

JPeGImage

Smash Ace

Oh, it's you guys. . . . . (-_-)

. . . =D
And using a and using a dair of any kind more than like 5 times per match to approach is just screaming "im not good at this game".
awww, I like full hop approaching dairs in some MUs. . . anything to widen your perceived options to ur opponent seems viable to me. . .
not 100% sure I use em more than 5 times a game tho (dont count em. . .)
so ill stfu

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
catch people out of full jumps, hits them to the ground (generally with a missed tech) so you're at the advantage on their wake-up game

i like it vs sheik

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
FH Dair over Falcos and catch them out of SHLs
FH Dair is completely safe if you do it right, and the rewards are HIIIIIIIIIIIIUseIIIIIGH woop

Nair sucks, it's too easy and nubby.
Use it sparingly...MUHAHAHA
crouch downtilt ***** too, pops them up for a beautiful knee to the head

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
hey g reg

jiano once told me to hold diagonally up and behind the fox when he grabs you at high %'s

said it makes it pretty hard for fox to hit you afterwards, puts you right in between the jumping backward range and the dash jumping backward range

ive never remembered to do it in a match though, kinda forgot about it entirely until now

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
That sounds like it'd put you right in jumping up with Bair range or instant doublejump Bair range ...

Frankly escaping from Bair at high % is a lost cause as far as I can tell, you're probably better off trying to SDI the Uair instead because survival DI + Bair doesn't kill you until really late, but Uair will kill you pretty fast

Top Bottom