• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Tomacawk

Smash Master
woah woah, the only thing i'm making fun of is that avatar.

i would never make fun of the people i <3.
which is like...everybody
I'll see you in Peoria for your birfday soon. I can't wait. I have a wily new fox now, thanks to douchebagscrub training. It's similar to stunningclutsune's fox, methinks, but not super good lol

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Moonwalking is EASSSSYYYYYYY. The main problem is that people move the stick too hard. Just do a swift movement while trying not to touch the sides (if that makes sense).

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
which is like...everybody
I'll see you in Peoria for your birfday soon. I can't wait. I have a wily new fox now, thanks to douchebagscrub training. It's similar to stunningclutsune's fox, methinks, but not super good lol
so you got off work?!
douchebagscrub is seriously the best nickname ever.

i tried to not touch the sides and it never worked, now i rub that **** down the sides the whole time and i can do it.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Moonwalking is EASSSSYYYYYYY. The main problem is that people move the stick too hard. Just do a swift movement while trying not to touch the sides (if that makes sense).
if by sides you mean.. down?

you almost have too touch the far right and left sides lol

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
i'm good at moonwalking... i guess i just don't know what you mean <.< cuz i either hold left or right all the way to the side, and then moonwalk til i hit the other side... without touching the bottom

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
my controller is wack, and i think because of it im gonna get a new one

the when i move the control stick around the edges, it feels like rubber on rubber, in that it sticks and gives a lot of friction/drag to the movement

thus i cant moonwalk very well on it

is there a way to fix this or should i just get a new one?

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Silver does suck ... mine wore out to the point where the stick can't really hold neutral very well anymore

My white one works fine, but I have to switch the shell ... spraypaint just doesn't feel right haha
Going to be using an indigo shell (too bad it's not black) on a white controller

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
TECHNICALLY i have a silver controller because the inside of my controller is a silver controller. The shell is half orange half clear. I also have a controller stick from a nunchuck.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I still have the purple controller that Ryan (Nes Noob) gave me. Hasn't quit on me yet.

Probably still keep the damn thing even when it's expired.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom