• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Mokumo

Smash Ace
teams is mad serious. i can't find the old MLG video with a bunch of interviews, but they really break it down. husband said that teams feels more like a sport, and i totally agree. the end is isai's amazing comeback against king and pc.

did those darkrain matches get recorded? i fell asleep before GFs on the livestream

KaptenKagg

Smash Rookie
europe are the only ones who know how to play teams properly
in usa its all double singles, and you scream over the most basic team combos lol
you guys should see android and armada play falco/sheik, its bair/fair back and forth into dair 0-death inbetween stocks, theyre insane

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
did those darkrain matches get recorded? i fell asleep before GFs on the livestream
I think every Darkrain singles bracket match got recorded. You're welcome! ;)

He and dmac got rolled in teams though, zero vids of them because they got knocked out too early.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
so when are you guys giving up on falcon

if you play other chars then youll get way better

like fox

KaggsSistaFörsök

Smash Rookie
so just di up and dj?
i think my problem is that i try to di down and roll away but i only seem to have enough time for this at low%

Walt

Smash Ace
Since when do sheiks uthrow to do anything but get someone on a platform? Isn't there like a pretty small window when you can uthrow > ftilt but thats it? Although I think me and someone else figured out you can chainthrow falcon with uthrow at like 160% haha.

Also *** yea posting at work, been doing office BS for like a million hours and forgot to take a break.

edit: these idiots didn't block youtube! jesus christ that was a mistake!

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
why would it be?
whats up with americans and making up differences between pal/ntsc lol
i thought we were talking about dthrow jab, resets...

cuz that seems like a possible problem? and pal shieks downthrow doesn't work the same does it?

idk why your having a hard time with her upthrow?

Top Bottom