• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Thats obviously tejruof

:phone:
Shhhh.

I'm entering Genesis as Jackie Tran, which is my actual name. I have a better ear for people calling my real name in a loud environment than a gamertag.

I wanted to enter as Broly 2.0 or Daigo to troll the community but it was borderline crossing the line, so I decided to just stick with my name.

Anyways anybody want to MM still? :D

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Shhhh.

I'm entering Genesis as Jackie Tran, which is my actual name. I have a better ear for people calling my real name in a loud environment than a gamertag.

I wanted to enter as Broly 2.0 or Daigo to troll the community but it was borderline crossing the line, so I decided to just stick with my name.

Anyways anybody want to MM still? :D
Yes Bo5, any amount.

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
I thought I already had one set up with you through Tai? But anyways I'll stick with $5, you'll **** me but I'll enjoy learning the match :)

:phone:

Windrose

Smash Lord
they are already in california? can i get the link to these vids? :S also smashboards super slow for some reason

Jackie

Smash Journeyman
Silly Falcons.

Anyways Kage, I thought Tai had already told you I was down to MM.

I guess no Falcon wants to MM me :/

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
MikeHaggarTHAKJB said:
So I heard Fuzzy ***** the **** out of cali. Beating SS & Scar LOL.
But I guess Armada and Amsah are our only good players after all ;(. And we have NO good falcons.
lol, ***** the **** out of cali? his sets w/ss and dajuan both went 5 games iirc, and his set w/scar was quite close as well. he got 4th at the tournament today (lost to dajuan and hmw). but yeah he is very, very good

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Silly Falcons.

Anyways Kage, I thought Tai had already told you I was down to MM.

I guess no Falcon wants to MM me :/
All the great falcons were pretty quiet lately, you'd have to look for them at the tournament probably but I'd MM with my falcon too, my Falcon is ready to MM anyone.

D

Deleted member

lol, ***** the **** out of cali? his sets w/ss and dajuan both went 5 games iirc, and his set w/scar was quite close as well. he got 4th at the tournament today (lost to dajuan and hmw). but yeah he is very, very good
from what i heard he is the campiest, douchiest falcon of all time, people underestimated him, norcal is rusty, shroomed played like an idiot (saturday)

he simply played like me like 6 months ago where I played ultra douchey camp style, not impressed, and i am sad you guys don't even mention me when I'm pretty confident I can beat any falcon in dittos, campy UK falcon included :c

==

i'll money match you jet4

0Room

Smash Lord
I think this is a good video to watch
For a few reasons

1) Picking up on habits
2) Becoming overconfident and predicting as opposed to watching
3) Being stupid in your recovery
4) Stopping stupid recovery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sc5IBtVi9gY&feature=feedu
Keep that in mind while watching this

Also, is Ephoenix really that bad, or is there something else going on? Every time I've seen a video of him he just kinda makes horrible decisions all the time.
To be fair, the last time I saw him was against M2K
but even so

D

Deleted member

theres a lot of factors as to why ephoenix got *****

i usually take the optimist route when i watch vids:

1) hes nervous
2) he's facing thumbs, a great falcon who would 100% **** fuzzyness's campy ***** ***
3) doesn't know falcon matchup that well
4) not playing his usual A-Game

either way, ripping up a random fox d00d is pretty mean lol

Top Bottom