• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Jeapie, when are you coming to america?

I want to see how far your agressive, flashyness takes you. If you go far I'm not playing gay anymore.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
youre all so cute johning about the playstyle. but we only lost since he isnt FLASHY enough ;(. how about your ****** ***, overhyped, overrated worthless captain falcons adapt instead of trying to impress your silly, easily impressed crowds that get excited over downthrow knees and flip their **** and go nuts if they see a uair to failed weak knee combo?

besiders, everyone knows flopmerica doesnt have a captain falcon that is even a tenth as flashy as flasher89. you people even using the word "flashy" to describe scar is disrespectful to the mighty flasher89, who has a flashy fanclub on facebook (that hax is a part of), unlike scar.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/182402298476505?ap=1

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Worst arguement ever.

Flasher can eat a dick.

Scar likes being cool.

You just said Darkrain and Hax$ are overrated.

You lost all cred.

At least I'm truthful about how I feel about skill levels. You just ride dat European dick machine.

Hop off them nuts.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
When did I say that HAX and Darkrain are overrated? In fact those 2 are my favorite falcons lol, especially HAX. (except for Flasher89 off course, but that is more or less taken for granted for anyone who isn't biased and has more then half a brain)

And you don't even know who Flasher89 is and how flashy his playstyle is, and you have never seen him play. He only appears sometimes as the flashy alter ego of the lame, boring, campy, unskilled Ice Climbers main of Smasher89 (he suffers from split personality disorder), flashing the world and saving the universe with his flashy combos and 150% hit rate of Falcon Punch. He only has one recorded video of him, which is legendary and considered a proof of god's existence by many religious communities. This legendary video is often mistaken for a combo video due to it's incomprihensible flashiness, although it is in fact a real match.

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman

I want to see how far your agressive, flashyness takes you. If you go far I'm not playing gay anymore.
Maybe if there is a tournament by coincidence when im there on holiday someday.

In short. Im not coming to USA for just a melee tournament.

Watch me play versus good players like Ams,Remen,Faab,Zgetto and Adam and be your own judge about how far you think i take the red falcon into the bracket :cool:

Europe:

no.1The Netherlands/Sweden

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman

Watch me play versus good players like Ams,Remen,Faab,Zgetto and Adam and be your own judge about how far you think i take the red falcon into the bracket :cool:

Europe:

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman

Europe:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
When did I say that HAX and Darkrain are overrated? In fact those 2 are my favorite falcons lol, especially HAX. (except for Flasher89 off course, but that is more or less taken for granted for anyone who isn't biased and has more then half a brain)

And you don't even know who Flasher89 is and how flashy his playstyle is, and you have never seen him play. He only appears sometimes as the flashy alter ego of the lame, boring, campy, unskilled Ice Climbers main of Smasher89 (he suffers from split personality disorder), flashing the world and saving the universe with his flashy combos and 150% hit rate of Falcon Punch. He only has one recorded video of him, which is legendary and considered a proof of god's existence by many religious communities. This legendary video is often mistaken for a combo video due to it's incomprihensible flashiness, although it is in fact a real match.
Ya but you are the only one that says these things, so 1. Who gives a ****. 2. You are insane.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
You said, and I quote, "how about your ****** ***, overhyped, overrated worthless captain falcons adapt", you insulted ALL of our Falcons, not just Scar.

IDGAF

Shroomed

Smash Master
Jeff is the hardest falcon ever when he's in practice.

I've played most all high level falcons for a somewhat extended period of time.
Darkrain combos the best, hax has cheater spacing, jeff is really weird and i never know what he's gonna do which is why he's so hard, and fuzzy i know what he's going to do but he does stuff to where i don't have many options against johnny. Scar goes in mad hard and johnny is really smart and would be the best if he could edgeguard worth ****

I've started playing Melee last year and after many hours of practice my control of Falcon is now acceptable. I been trying to find things to do so I can improve. I'm now l canceling nearly all my aerials, can wave dash and land almost all the time, can moonwalk and am working on my shffling. All i've been doing lately is watching games of Hax as he is the only top Falcon I've seen active lately. Is there anything else I should work on. To practice all I do is go into training mode and practice moving around. I don't have any smash friends that Melee so I can't really practice with anybody. Any advice would be appreciated.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i finally replaced my control stick

now melee is fun again

gunna **** kage, fuzzyness, hungrybox, etc.... shroomed...

-s2j

Windrose

Smash Lord
You can't get good at falcon if you don't play real players. You can really only practice basic tech skills and movement by yourself.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Pools are up for Genesis 2! I think scar is the only falcon that's not first seed @_@

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Ppl def. Dont give falcon players enough credit.

Thats why i fiercely support all of u and posted my # in here so we can talk if needed!

:phone:

Top Bottom