• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lol at **** talk

thats like the only match in all of genesis 2 where I outright camped

I was nervous, ****ing up, and some dude behind me was trying to coach me when his advice sucked. i tell him to shut up and he starts talking again next match. It was more for me that I camped so I can compose myself

what i can say though is that in actual gameplay I got very little out of camping and got ***** right after

and is there any shame in camping m2k, i don't think so

@kage idk why you keep saying im the gayest falcon when my gameplan is always being up in your face. I don't run away for 50 years because vs ganon I don't have to. If anything I'm helping ganon's gameplan by always being close, but in each spot vs you I can read what your gunna do and how to counter it so...

being better= gay?

fuzzyness as a falcon will literally never approach . GG7 is also a pretty defensive falcon (better than fuzzy imo by a longshot). I'm just some n-air spammer
Ya that's gay! I couldn't do anything! Not fair!!!

Pr0jecT

Smash Ace
people seriously ****ing complaining about s2j's playstyle?

getting ***** isn't an excuse to ***** and I play gay as **** vs M2K's sheik too if needed

I guess armada is the gayest ****ing kid in the world then because he practices in his room with the TV muted and lights off when his parents are asleep practicing young link just for 1 person

falcon boards you make me sad

0Room

Smash Lord
I'm excited to see where Mango goes from now on.
He's finally realized that his mindgames can't carry him anymore, and he's actually going to have to try to improve again.

Whether or not he will is up to him, but I'm interested to see if he will continue the road to improvement.

Walt

Smash Ace
Except for the game on pokemon to deal with the needle spam I didn't think that was camping, he just didn't go near Sheik while m2k up-B edgestalled for about a minute total. Watch for when m2k is actually on stage, fighting is happening, Johnny just wasn't being a ****** and attacking someone who was invincible with explosions going on.

D

Deleted member

i'm gunna just get better and not camp m2k next time

good bye chances of winning probably but people accusing me of being a sick camper off of one set

gay

Palpi

Smash Hero
M2k up-b stalling when he is losing isn't camping. He is just thinking of what to do, it doesn't make sense to do that when he's down and m2k knows that. And most of the time m2k retreated to the ledge s2j punnished him for it.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I figured M2K was looking for more information. By retreating to the edge and S2J went to the other side not approaching, he learned a lot about his style. He then slowly poked onto the stage and tried to pressure safely and force S2J to approach (m2k assumed this would be his weak point). The main flaw of this match-up is that sheik can't approach and neither can falcon, but falcon "owns" much more stage than sheik. Sheik is pretty much isolated to under the platform.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
palpi and kage need to find the nearest exit.

complaining about the best falcon who posts here is not allowed.

complaining that he played gay vs sheik is just inbred status.

complaining that he played gay vs m2k is just plain stupid.

complaining that he played gay tells me you didn't actually watch the match.

0Room

Smash Lord
I like how everyone is taking these comments seriously
I personally felt like it was more sarcastic, or poking fun at johnny for his playstyle.

I didn't think anything seriously harmful was meant, and neither should you guys.

tl;dr
Chill out bros

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Blastroner, I got that dvd recorder to work but now I have no one to play with.

Fuuuuckkkk

Thanks for tellin me to buy those splitters though.

:phone:

0Room

Smash Lord
omfg smashboards
stop logging me out

I don't wanna see your crappy bubbly new website version
I wanna keep working on my project.
Also, as an update on that, this thread is completely done. I have collected everything on this thread that needs to be collected.
Moving on to other stuff, and I'm going to make that project it's own thread so you guys can see it/refer back to it.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
What s2j did may not be the manly or honorable way to play, but it was above all else a tournament match. Anything flies in tournament. If you're style is aggressive, and your opponent counters that with defensive edge play. You'd be dumb not to counter his defensive edge play with something else. Then he possibly counters with aggression to which you can counter with mobility to make an opening and get something off.

So if playing campy is the best way to get an opening then s2j is brilliant for sticking to that style. If it was friendlies it would be a different story, but with money on the line. No one can be called actually be called "gay" for trying to win. If you can't overcome someone else's strategy then you obviously didn't deserve to win.

my nubby 2 cents ^.^

D

Deleted member

maybe except camping never got me an opening

I think just spacing defensively while playing somewhat aggressively was the best way to go, and pretty much everytime I got something going was a result of that

so not gunna camp next time, kage is ******** for saying i am gay because i **** him, then saying my style is worse than fuzzinesses because kage can deal with fuzzy and me therefore he is not as gay (more like getting anally ruptured = opponent is gay)

palpi you are free to state ur opinion, however horrid it is but if u are gunna state something as stupid as my style being worse than fuzziness once again off of one set you join johnny's list of stupid ******** smashers suk my d1k plz list

even if my opinion of u is a lot worse though, don't change ur sig

Top Bottom