• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

0Room

Smash Lord
Did anyone notice that Nes N00b and S2J play super similar
Like literally

Everyone was johning about Nes's nair spam then
and everyone's complaining about Johnny's nair spam now

I guess it's just on my mind because I was looking through the thread recently
but just thought it was worth mentioning

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Like literally

NESn00b was a bit more aggresive. But he naired a looooooott

Linguini

Smash Master
Much respect for your performance against m2k, s2j. You played campy but vs m2k's style that is more than acceptable when you're playing a character like falcon.

We had some fun matches at pound, hope to play you again at the next major dude

D

Deleted member

Like literally

im a mixture of everyone

i got inspiration from nes n00bs nairs back when he was climbing

stole a little of everything from every falcon i have watched

by far my favorite combo is from scar where you do up-air falling knee

@linguini - thx!! it was amazing playing you, smartest/sickest ganon

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya kage is a ****in dumb**** LOL
maybe except camping never got me an opening

I think just spacing defensively while playing somewhat aggressively was the best way to go, and pretty much everytime I got something going was a result of that

so not gunna camp next time, kage is ******** for saying i am gay because i **** him, then saying my style is worse than fuzzinesses because kage can deal with fuzzy and me therefore he is not as gay (more like getting anally ruptured = opponent is gay)

palpi you are free to state ur opinion, however horrid it is but if u are gunna state something as stupid as my style being worse than fuzziness once again off of one set you join johnny's list of stupid ******** smashers suk my d1k plz list

even if my opinion of u is a lot worse though, don't change ur sig
In case, you hadn't noticed.. I was trolling you but I guess I'm too much of a ******* in you guys eyes to see that. Great ****. It tells me a lot about you guys..

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
he Meant South Carolina.

theres no melee scene in SC? i dont believe that, unless maybe its all brawl.

ahh the mogwai post was back in the good ole days.

i miss those days.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
SC brawl died. So did melee but we have like 3-4 new players. The only good players are me, RC, Mott, and Yay. Yay doesn't play, RC only plays for fun now, and I'm not entirely sure if Mott still plays. I'm basically the best player in SC and I don't even play a lot lol.

:phone:

Palpi

Smash Hero
maybe except camping never got me an opening

I think just spacing defensively while playing somewhat aggressively was the best way to go, and pretty much everytime I got something going was a result of that

so not gunna camp next time, kage is ******** for saying i am gay because i **** him, then saying my style is worse than fuzzinesses because kage can deal with fuzzy and me therefore he is not as gay (more like getting anally ruptured = opponent is gay)

palpi you are free to state ur opinion, however horrid it is but if u are gunna state something as stupid as my style being worse than fuzziness once again off of one set you join johnny's list of stupid ******** smashers suk my d1k plz list

even if my opinion of u is a lot worse though, don't change ur sig
I wasn't actually complaining, I even said that. I just thought it was really funny that you were raging about how gay his style was, then the one match I see of you, (I understand that isn't your style all of the time) is just as gay. Wasn't meaning any harm....yaknow...just a little trollolololol

ORLY

Smash Master
don't let anyone tell you that you played M2K gayly, johnny

i'd have done the exact same thing

Brookman

Smash Hero
So its true, when something (or someone) is so gay, it can literally turn you gay. Gayness is a DISEASE!! LIGHT THE TORCHES PLEASE!!

D

Deleted member

I wasn't actually complaining, I even said that. I just thought it was really funny that you were raging about how gay his style was, then the one match I see of you, (I understand that isn't your style all of the time) is just as gay. Wasn't meaning any harm....yaknow...just a little trollolololol
I have never EVER raged about m2ks style

stfu

Top Bottom