• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

ORLY

Smash Master
falcon ***** offensively but just don't get hit

it's just unfortunate that we have to risk getting hit to get a hit

hax$ i want a MM at apex

Windrose

Smash Lord
Sounds like bax isn't happy with his no john's tournament results.

Lol! Falcon period all week! !

I'd switch to fox...i have him as a secondary. I have an easy time being super technical because I have the asian advantage :troll: but I wouldn't have any fun. fox and falco are gay lovers. Play falcon and eat mcdonalds. Junior chicken 24/7.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S using tapatalk

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
i also play marth, but i played falcon first, so i definitely feel like i have more control when using falcon. i am able to do everything i want with consistancy (even though my falcon gets rusty if i play marth for too long, but playing just falcon for a couple hours will fix that right up)

my marth is very inconsistant in terms of control, some days i will be on point, some days i cant even ledgehop dair (omg yesterday)

while i still miss stuff with falcon, i feel like by now my hands are tuned to him.

plus guys, when you/i beat someone as marth/falco/sheik/whatever, its like woohoo. but when you win with falcon its like **** YEAH GET WRECKED

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
That's why I like playing against Falco, too. Win-Win situation... if I lose it's meh congrats dude you're a bully with Falco... if I win it's **** YEAH GET WRECKED

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
I have an easy time being super technical because I have the asian advantage :troll:
damnit this **** never worked for me

I finally got decently technical but I lost my controller so I kind of have to start over >__>

i also play marth, but i played falcon first, so i definitely feel like i have more control when using falcon. i am able to do everything i want with consistancy (even though my falcon gets rusty if i play marth for too long, but playing just falcon for a couple hours will fix that right up)

my marth is very inconsistant in terms of control, some days i will be on point, some days i cant even ledgehop dair (omg yesterday)

while i still miss stuff with falcon, i feel like by now my hands are tuned to him.

plus guys, when you/i beat someone as marth/falco/sheik/whatever, its like woohoo. but when you win with falcon its like **** YEAH GET WRECKED
sounds like you should just play falcon then =D

What matchups do you want to play Marth for anyway? Space animals?

0Room

Smash Lord
I find it hilarious that Falcon mains trying to look for a secondary, it ain't gonna work! =P
It's so true
There's no one who feels just distinctly better than Falcon in any given situation
At least if you really feel like a Falcon main

There's no one you feel more comfortable with, more in tune with
Falcon's mobility is just too addicting

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
I mained Falcon all throughout my Brawl career and never switched mains. So I'm the manliest.

And dedicated to Kage, my secondary was Manondorf.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Joot's G&W is legit, he said I was surprised I did so well but I was surprised he was so good. lol. I didn't expect that from him at all. =P You give me too much respect.

Raidex, <3. =)

j00t

Smash Champion
Joot's G&W is legit, he said I was surprised I did so well but I was surprised he was so good. lol. I didn't expect that from him at all. =P You give me too much respect.

Raidex, <3. =)
You're the ****ing warrior, I didn't think I had a chance :p

j00t

Smash Champion
Yeah.

HELL YEAH, from now on I'm a warrior too that wears camoflauge and stabs people in the face with credit cards

Divinokage

Smash Legend
LOL, well I'm a warrior because I decided to be and then everyone knows now. Now.. how will you write your own book of legends? See how it works? =P I treat opponents as rocks in my way.

j00t

Smash Champion
you about to get credit carded son

gonna drop your credit score like a vegan drops meat

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
I play whatever ****ing character i want now. In pools last tourney i played:
Falcon falcon
Falcon marth falco
Falcon fox
falcon falcon
Falcon falcon
Falcon falcon
Fox falcon

That doesnt prove my point as much ad i wanted it to, but **** u guys idgaf.

:phone:

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Lol. I just want to keep playing melee, i dont wanna stop. Kage come take a vacation here sometime, i have no idea why s2j and lovage hate u, i had a blast. Bring KK with u though.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Lol. I just want to keep playing melee, i dont wanna stop. Kage come take a vacation here sometime, i have no idea why s2j and lovage hate u, i had a blast. Bring KK with u though.

I have no idea why either.. I just don't like the way WC does things, it's too.. secluded. It has the exact same feel like in Montreal SF crew here, they don't like new people coming in into their tightly knit group. I always feel like an outsider here... they don't really welcome new players all that well, that's why. Like all that matters is the group only.

When I was in the midwest, I didn't feel like that at all, I felt the respect from everyone and everyone was nice. It's much nicer for everyone too and I mean I share that with everyone as well.

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
No, Kage's coming all the way from Canada to the horrible place that is Puerto Rico just so I can MM his Manon.

0Room

Smash Lord
Or come to NC
And just hang out

We have such a laid back community here
J00t, do you have a name for the turtle? I don't know why, but I call him "Timmy the ******** turtle"
and on the way back from Pound V we had a TV set up in the car
And I used just Timmy
I had everyone in the car in tears

"I don't want a credit card, I spent all my money on Timmy!"

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well get some bonus pots like in MIST and maybe i'll come. I mean for the first time, you need incentive for me to come. =) Usually if there's lots of money involved, or lots of great players in one tournament. =)

Fire G

Smash Rookie
Or come to NC
And just hang out

We have such a laid back community here
J00t, do you have a name for the turtle? I don't know why, but I call him "Timmy the ******** turtle"
and on the way back from Pound V we had a TV set up in the car
And I used just Timmy
I had everyone in the car in tears

"I don't want a credit card, I spent all my money on Timmy!"
Ahhhhhh, good times, good times.

I lost that game because I couldn't see the screen through my tears.

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
There are mostly tournaments once a month. The last one I went to was a month ago, and the last one before that was over a year ago. I somewhat took a break from Smash to focus on other things, but for now I'm back, but let's see for how long. lmfao.

Akneeways, the people here are pretty good, at least for such a small community. And there are also friendlies almost every weekend and this guy named Yubi's house.

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm thinking about holding monthlies in Boone, if I decide to make a smash bros club at ASU.
But anywho
You guys are invited
Unfortunately it won't be paid because if I don't ask for money, I don't have to pay the school.

So
if you guys are ever interested
Let me know

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
I would love too, but there's no way I can fly to Boone once a month to play a videogame. lmfaooo.

You should do it if you want though. More hype since I'm not there.

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
really late but

i wanna play marth for his movement. i like characters that move well, and falcon and marth are my favorites in that category

kage should just be everywhere at once

cuz *****es wanna play him

0Room

Smash Lord
I don't know why Fox/Marth don't play more like CF

Marth players in particular complain about how he sucks and has no approach
But he has one of the best DDs ever
EVER

And he has a great grab game
So I mean
Herro
Herro pwease