• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Its tough, like theres be so many Falcon Neos, aka the one. Isai, Darkrain, and now i feel like theres 2 atm:

S2J and hax. The one = 2 ppl?

Darkrain is still the one as well, but i dont think hes too active anymore. The rain will forever be too dark, though.

:phone:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Honestly, Strongbad looks nothing like I thought he would. I was expecting a guy who looked like donkey kong.
were u at genesis? lol i'm trying to remember but there were so many people...
also that's exactly what Kage said. LOL
In fact, if strongbad and kaostar switched bodies, they wouldfit perfectly into each other's character profiles in my mind's eye.
LMFAO I'm dying here.
Hahaha. Oh man that would be perfect. Like when Cline told me he was kaostar I was thinking "the goofy mewtwo guy?!" Then he acted like a goofy mewtwo guy in a huge black man body. And SB I was like "he's a small white kid with glasses that says **** a lot?"
loll ****
StrongBad looks like spaceballs jr.

and I am a better person because of it

JPOBS

Smash Hero
were u at genesis? lol i'm trying to remember but there were so many people...
also that's exactly what Kage said. LOL

LMFAO I'm dying here.

loll ****

and I am a better person because of it
Nah i wasn't at genesis. We met at Pound 5. I think the second night, way late into the night, you, spaceballs and I were in a rotation. I think Dart might have been in there transiently as well but I forget lol

DuckPimp

Smash Ace
lol kage you look pretty much exactly as i pictured you

you also sound the same

i also thought you would say stuff about being a warrior, cuz its in your name

seriously

i knew you

0Room

Smash Lord
Yeah the first thing I ever heard was
"Kage looks like Ganon"

so when I saw you
I was like
yep pretty much

edit;
New post of the week in the Falcon Index thread

Can't wait till Walt sees it :awesome:

Raidex

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raaidex
I saw an interview with Kage, Eggz and Silent Wolf. And they asked them why they picked their mains.

And Kage said "Umm... I look like Ganon."

I lol'd so hard.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well! That's all I could think of the spot, I'm usually pretty bad to think in the present time quickly lol. That's the first thing that came to mind lol.

Walt

Smash Ace
I'm not sure if I'd rather be CF or Buckethead.

Bucket would be more useful in this world, but CF I could be an MMA fighter nascar driver.

Hax

Smash Champion
falcon's lack of options is so severe its depressing =/ i swear you have to outplay top tiers tenfold to beat them. you have to be playing soo well that it's almost a matter of luck at times.. i can go from getting 5th at pound 5 to 7th at a biweekly. its completely out of my control

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Actually you can't **** up period with any character vs top players lol. Im not sure about that argument just for Falcon. =P It's just terrible to be off-stage, I know the pain. Kels showed me that pretty clearly lol, I ****ed up one edgeguard then i died lol.

0Room

Smash Lord
I'm with Kage.

I was sick of being ***** as Falcon so I picked up Fox and nothing really changed lol
I still got wrecked just as bad as I did with Falcon

I mean at high levels of play sure
But if they have an auto death combo on you as Falcon
they have an autodeath combo for you as Fox

Palpi

Smash Hero
falcon's lack of options is so severe its depressing =/ i swear you have to outplay top tiers tenfold to beat them. you have to be playing soo well that it's almost a matter of luck at times.. i can go from getting 5th at pound 5 to 7th at a biweekly. its completely out of my control

Grrrr :mad:

0Room

Smash Lord
I mean you have your own options as Falcon
I agree that you have less options as Falcon but not that switching characters would really help you all that much.

If you're not playing 100% in tournament period you're not going to go anywhere.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
It can though.

On one guy i rotated character in pools at a tourney this weekend. I won falcon vs peach, lost marth vs fox(huge randall johns), and won falco vs fox.

0Room

Smash Lord
I guess
I've never had much success with it and I feel like it would be a very specific thing
Not only on what characters you're bad against but what they're bad against too

D

Deleted member

im mostly fine vs most chars but falcoes are the ones that have the most potential to **** me even if they are worse than me

for some reason though its also my favorite matchup

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I just feel like Falcon players should feel like Falcon is the character they have the most potential with. It's how I feel with DK. Just gotta find that one character that you know you can do your best with.

Top Bottom