• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
why would anyone in this thread dare talk **** to g-reg? don't you guys know who he is? thank him for the fact that falcon is so awesome because he's at least partially responsible for that.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
that was almost three years ago

and once someone moves on to brawl

everything about them goes down the tube

like all the smashers that "moved on" last year

too much brawl ish

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Dude, stfu. Greg plays (and ***** at) both games and there's really nothing wrong with that. -_-

g-regulate

Smash Hero
can we just ban this guy? i dont talk about how awful you are, despite probably still playing melee religiously. so lets stop talkin about how possibly-slightly-less-awesome i am at melee, while still being better than like 99% of people.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
g-reg I must reiterate how strongly I frown upon you playing brawl (my face muscles are beginning to hurt) but that doesn't mean I think you're bad at melee or belittle your skill in melee.
Don't be a big dumb idiot

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
i dont think your bad, ive seen your videos

your pretty good

sarcasm through the internet via typing doesnt work unless you be like

hes soooooooo good

you gotta use stuff like that or else you cant tell
Jona thats hella tight that you learned something lol. I remember telling you almost the exact same thing when you went on and on about those analogies comparing darkrain and ss. lol

my work is done
scar's the best falcon right now right?
scar you're a pretty cool guy, I met you at e52, but if ppl start making you the new gimpyfish I'm sorry I'm going to have to hate you.
What do u mean the new gimpyfish? Im curios because I dont have an internet perseption of him, cuz like he lives 20 minutes from my school, and 50 from my house. So I know the dude, the guy, the person lol, not him on the internet.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
basically--no offense to your friend I've never met him, this is based totally off of what I've seen--he's an EXTREMELY arrogant *******. He has tons of kids on his balls (I have no idea why he isn't anything special he just plays bowser) and he lets them pet his ego constantly while he acts like he's better than everybody.
It could be all in my head, that's just what I've seen from him online, and some people around me locally agree.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Oh, ok.

He is an internet celebrity for sure lol. His bowser was amazingly good and fun to watch.

but yea that answered my question tho.

ps I dont think hes arrogant in person.

cant say about online. When I see something like that i know hes joking so maybe thats the difference.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
can we just ban this guy? i dont talk about how awful you are, despite probably still playing melee religiously. so lets stop talkin about how possibly-slightly-less-awesome i am at melee, while still being better than like 99% of people.
lmao
i dont have a cube, a copy of melee, even a control, i barely play

and if you were "possiblly-slightly-less awesome" at melee

because im the best falcon there is, next to isai. dont believe me? tough cookies, it's the truth.
that would still be true

but theres 4 falcon's above you the way i see it

you've gone way down son

get back in it

Divinokage

Smash Legend
4 Falcons above G-reg? Honestly, who cares.. if you think that smash is about personal rankings then you should quit right now.

G-reg, btw Team Knunch is too good =P

Divinokage

Smash Legend
what

arent you always saying you want to be the best?
No, lol... on the boards I am merely projecting an image of myself being a warrior and since I enjoy the game a lot plus the competition and all that stuff with it, meeting new people or chilling with my friends, well that's good enough for me. And this is also why I got really good. I just use my previous experience and play with it in game. But if I fight anyone during a competition obviously I'll show no mercy. =P

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i can beat anyone in the world in melee on a given day. i can do combos that other falcons straight up cant do. thats all the satisfaction i need.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Lol Jona half of these guys you're talking **** to have forgotten more about melee than you'll ever learn. ZERO tourney experience.. rofl

Tomacawk

Smash Master
IDK about combos other falcons can't do--that's all on how the other person DI's, a lot of average players can do any combo just fine, where they have a lacking game is spacing and mindgames

G-reg nobody is calling you bad. You're just not the best falcon anymore. That doesn't mean we (myself included) don't know you're better than us, and it doesn't mean we won't listen to what you have to say.

Cia

das kwl
IDK about combos other falcons can't do--that's all on how the other person DI's, a lot of average players can do any combo just fine, where they have a lacking game is spacing and mindgames

G-reg nobody is calling you bad. You're just not the best falcon anymore. That doesn't mean we (myself included) don't know you're better than us, and it doesn't mean we won't listen to what you have to say.
he was the BEST falcon at some point!?!?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Maybe not the best Falcon, but by far the best and funnest to watch. Making FoD actually look fun to play on isn't too easy to accomplish, I hate that stupid map lol. Plus ever since I remember seeing a vid of him in a crew battle and taking out two people before getting put out himself, I can't stop watching g-reg videos.

Holy crap, I did not know how to follow up that sentence after the comma xD. Anyways, in general, almost any Falcon player is fun to watch, g-reg just makes it look even funner. Nuff said, I'm confusing myself as usual now.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i can beat anyone in the world in melee on a given day. i can do combos that other falcons straight up cant do. thats all the satisfaction i need.
are you serious?

i can name 5 you wont beat

and ive never seen you do something so crazy that ive said daaammm
like i have watching ss scar or darkrain

the best combo you ever had was on tope on fod and it isnt even half as crazy as the stuff ss does in every match

now your just talkin out your butt cheeks, and like tomacawk said, i never said you were bad but your not the best anymore, or even close to it. darkrain and ss are way above
you might be closer to scar and hax but i still think theyre better

im not saying i dont like you, im not saying your not good, your just not what you were before. it would be cool if you could be were you were but your not. and thats just a fact.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
mmmm nah

you lose that once you go to brawlgarbage

honestly

where do you think i used to go to when i started posting and stuff?

to g-reg's thread, because he was awesome and the best at the time

he moved on to brawl and left the falcon boards dead.

all we had was scar

ss and darkrain dont help, jiano doesnt really help either

we had some decent falcons posting and that was all.

he went to brawl so all the rights to show off and talk all the crap is gone to me

4% APR

Smash Champion
mmmm nah

you lose that once you go to brawlgarbage

honestly

where do you think i used to go to when i started posting and stuff?

to g-reg's thread, because he was awesome and the best at the time

he moved on to brawl and left the falcon boards dead.

all we had was scar

ss and darkrain dont help, jiano doesnt really help either

we had some decent falcons posting and that was all.

he went to brawl so all the rights to show off and talk all the crap is gone to me
Yeah i guess you're right, once you play brawl you just suck at melee (m2k). You're a nice guy jona

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Probably because you're spewing bull**** all over the place that you quite frankly don't have the right to be saying. Who are you to judge whether G-Reg is better or worse than the other top falcons?

Who are you? I've never heard of you.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
and ive never heard of you son

and how do i not have a right to say anything? lmao

im pretty sure most people would agree to what i say about g-reg compared to other falcons
seeing as how its true

former g-reg fanboy i suppose?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hardly. SS has always been my favorite. Doesn't mean G-Reg deserves this kind of **** from a nobody.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
what the heck are you talking about

i havent disrespected him at all, if he took it that way then thats his fault

only thing i said was hes not the best anymore, i didnt say he was garbage, i didnt say he sucks

i just said hes not the best anymore

and thats obvious

so why dont you read before you post kid

Top Bottom