• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok, thanks for that =) I kind of just solved my ledgeteching problem as I was typing it out xD. I was like, wtf am I that stupid? I had never given it a thought that pressing jump was what caused me to ledge jump...tech :S. So I guess that's solved. And also thanks for the whole spot dodge heavy thing, that makes sense now because I'll see like Darkrain run up to a Fox and then stop running and shorthop knee them right in the face from time to time...that's probably what I should be doing :p Thanks again!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Theres so much that ***** the spot dodge or grab.

upsmash wit charge
Wavedash into a downsmash
space an aerial
wavedash - wait - grab

D

Deleted member

Is up-throw knee guaranteed on shieks? I try to do this but good shieks mash their joystick to wiggle out really fast

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea it is

at like 75 percent around there

up throw fast, dont do any pumel hits or w/e there called

DrewB008

Smash Lord
there are different windows where its guaranteed depending on their DI

dont ask me what they are though cause i dont know

just throw sheik right away when you grab her so they miss the DI sometimes, then its easy, doesnt even matter if its up or down throw at high %

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I usually play black falcon, why? Because I'm black. LoL Master plays blue falcon because he enjoys partying all the time so it makes sense.
Racism in smash lol yessss.

I also play black falcon because Im black. and black marth because im black, and port 3 cuz it matches the costume I where because im black and I play falco because he is the blackest character in the game I play m2 becuase the best m2 player in the world is black and I would play g&W cuz he is pitch black,

thats my story

skyheart

Smash Lord
There's nothing wrong with color preference. I never said I disliked the other colors but the color i choose for myself is black. That is all.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
There's nothing wrong with color preference. I never said I disliked the other colors but the color i choose for myself is black. That is all.
Agreed lol. I was only kidding about the racism part. I do have a color preference like a mofo. And I often do dislike the other colors. Its not like white marth is played by white ppl etc lol.
if every DI option is knee-able, then it's not dependent on DI, it's just straight up guaranteed

semantics champion
pockyD does it again lol.

DrewB008

Smash Lord
the % windows are different depending on DI

i think its lower for DI away, and higher for DI in

so youre both wrong, semantics-wise

unless im wrong about whether this combos or not

but regardless, my grammar stands

Milos

Smash Lord
captain falcon doesnt exist, and sakurai has only called him manly, not actually a man, so it's not gay!

although i think that a semi sexual infatuation is required in order to properly master the character

Milos

Smash Lord
lol

1. JonaDiaper
2. Milos
3. P.C. Jona

you've toned it down since your last account LOL

ok back on topic

ledgehop reverse nair on spacies who try and illusion right above you?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
haha

and no knee

knee is like always your best option if its in range and you space it well enough so you dont get shield grabbed , except for approaching in which its obviously the nair

skyheart

Smash Lord
Agreed lol. I was only kidding about the racism part. I do have a color preference like a mofo. And I often do dislike the other colors. Its not like white marth is played by white ppl etc lol.

pockyD does it again lol.
I can't play white simply because it's distracting, I use black marth and I don't really have to ever look at my character. Also his color makes him look more nub when he's white, just try it, it's just so nub.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
im guessing thats why he thanked him in the description

also marth1 wouldnt you get more out of it if you jumped out some more with the falcon punch at the end?
looks like you could have jumped out gone kinda low then double jumped and punched it

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
I can't play white simply because it's distracting, I use black marth and I don't really have to ever look at my character. Also his color makes him look more nub when he's white, just try it, it's just so nub.
I switched to white marth for a week and a half and told myself that I was excellent at jab counter reverse up B edgeguards on spacies so thats what I been doin.

but then black marth looked so much better. and is less distracting. ill give u that one

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Mogwai, I absolutely love you for putting FBH in your sig. Why not put the one where he ****ing strips and jumps in the lake? lol

Top Bottom