• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
1: Atomsk :metaknight::dedede:Great Job winning the tournament... Hope you had fun in the Midwest
2: Zucco :lucario: thanks for coming to the tournament

3: Lain :popo: :metaknight:Gratz on 3rd pimp. You gotta come out with us one night
4: Shugo :falco::metaknight:We always go to game 3...next time I have a surprise for you... oh and btw I'm banning Battlefield in advance for the next time we play...

5: Ally :snake: :metaknight:I want Pizza.....Nah finish your pools....But I want Pizza.... Finish your D*mn pools...*sigh* Hope you enjoyed the tournament pimp

5: Hylian :popo::gw: You are a great player and a chill dude, welcome to the midwest, and can't wait to have you back in our neck of the woods...

7: Judge :metaknight:I F*cking miss you already man... Wish you would have came out with us we had a blast... maybe next time pimp...God Kais!!!

7: Coney :dedede:good job on everything you did...you showed off
9: Inui :metaknight:Thanks for coming out to the tournament...hope you enjoyed yourself pimp
9: AZ :diddy:I'm glad you came back to Ohio... I've missed your presents.... Hope to see you at more midwest tournaments now...

9: Kel :metaknight:Agent Kay.... How you lose to Lain? C'mon Son! step it up...Also, Text me... I need your number again....

9: Krystedez :wario:It's nice chatting with you.. you make everything more chill. Thanks for coming out pimp

13: Y.b.M. :kirby2::zerosuitsamus: God Kais!!!
13: OS :metaknight:I freaking miss you...I hope you start coming to more tournaments....
13: BlueRogue :wario:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZTIsbsYmVE
13: Renegade :snake:I'm glad you entered singles... It's always like reuniting with family when I kick it with you...hope to see you soon pimp

17: King Beef :peach:Keep doing ya thang pimp... you are an amazing player. God Kais
17: Arty :falco:We had some intense matches... You are easily one of the smartest players I have ever played...Keep it up...Visit is more often

17: Hades :yoshi2: Your Yoshi is really good... Come around more so we can see more of it in action
17: Allied :snake: MY HOMEY!!! I had blast kicking it with you at the Club...we go hard in the Midwest!!! We have to do that again... haha Next time we gon have to give them girls a "wrap it up box" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg7vfvQ9Ctg can't wait to kick it with you again

17: Future :popo: Had a fun time chatting with you... You are always a fun person to be around
17: Hilt :olimar: Good job setting up the bracket and everything. Without you half of the tournament would have been troublesome. You're an amazing guy, can't wait to kick it with you again....

17: DJIskascribble :metaknight:you are another one of favorite smashers... Keep putting in that work...I see you getting better everytime

17: Speed :sonic: We gon have to get you tipsy or something to unleash that loud side in you. Nice seeing you again pimp...

25: Sil :rob: Nice matches in Doubles....Keep doing good man...
25: Xero :mario2: Dude...you easily have the best Mario in the World...God Kai potential is in your blood....Keep it up...you are tooooooooo goooood!!!

25: MMM :falco: Thanks for coming to the midwest. I'mma step my SF4 game up and give that E Honda some H- Punches haha...

25: D.Disciple :lucario:- Glad you made it out of pools.. Hope you had fun in the Midwest and had a safe trip home....

25: Cook :olimar:Thanks for the advice on the Olimar Match up...I'll implement those tactics next time I play against one....

25: Mister Eric :rob: you make going to tournaments fun... It's always a pleasure being in your company
25: Sneakytako :rob: Good Job on beating Infern... Keep doing your thang pimp... Also, Send me a text message cause I lost all my phone numbers and we should do some exclusive training...so we get you much better...

25: Fizzle :metaknight: What's up with these placings... My little brother is better than this I know.... Nice kicking it with you... Tell ya sister to stop texting me so much :laugh:

33: Ripple :dk2:You're an great player... I'm glad you made it out to the tournament... I hope you had fun...

33: Tutu :shiek:- Thanks for coming out to the tournament as well. Come to more... you have a good Shiek

33: Links24 :toonlink: great Job on beating Kel in Pools... I wanna get a taste of that Link....
33: Yo :pit: You have an amazing Pit...Very Smart. Come back to the Midwest Pimp...
33: Blazing Katakiri :pt: Glad you made it out to Cincy...Keep those Pokemon going strong...
33: Clowsui :falco:Make sure you text me to...cause I don't have anymore Contacts in my phone... We gotta get some serious training as well... you have amazing potential to be a top player in Ohio

33: Fuu :zelda:I don't think I met you...Next time speak to me... or Else.... you won't hehe
33: Sorasin :falco: Good Job making it out of pools. We'll get some training in as well... And always show respect to your opponent regardless of how frustrating they may make you....;)

33: Tyr :lucas:Glad you made came and kicked it with us... And don't stop coming to tournaments... you have an amazing Lucas.... Practice those ICs though... so you can have a good back up plan...God Kais!!!

33: Nicole :peach:You are a chill person... We had some nice close intense matches as usual.... Keep up the Good Stuff.... You are an amazing player... You are God Kai Potential...

33: Smash64 :ness2: You are a silly man... and I need you to text me cause I don't have your number.
33: Legan :link2:Dude... We had an amazing night, Glad you came out with us... I miss you already... My long distant brother. I might just go to MLG Texas to kick it with you all again...

33: DLA :metaknight: Glad to see you still going strong.... Thanks for coming out
33: Infern :snake:We gets busy...text me, i need your number...
33: Steel :marth:Dude, we gotta get you outta this last place...we need some training to happen...
33: Count :diddy:You are WAAYYYY better than this.... C'mon son. You are an amazing person we gotta party sometime

49: Moose- Thanks for coming out and bringing everyone along with you...
Hope you made it home safely

49: MachinegunNorm- How didn't you make it out of pools...you're better than that

49: ITT- it sucks that we always end up either being in the same pool... or either playing 1st round in bracket... but you have an amazing Sonic... Don't retire... your to cool of guy to being seeing...

49: KassandraNova- Woman, you are MUUUUCCHHHHH better than this... Don't let it happen again....

49: Braxton- You are always doing the people's eye brow....haha

65: Fromundaman- What!? you can't speak to a fello Kirby Main... I see how it is....

65: Crash- Speechless... how in the world did you not make it out of pools... *sigh* I'm always excited to kick it with you regardless...

65: Kiest- I wish i could clone you... so I could always have you around... Nice kicking it with you

65: Technical Chase- Maybe next time you can come out clubbing with us... gotta be dressed to impressed pimp...

65: Juushichi- you better be watching Xero Xen son.... thanks for coming out of your "Long" retirement

65: TGM- Oh what you can't speak to me anymore...? is that how it is....

65: Shyguy- I swear I only saw you once... stop being invisible... and make some noise...

65: Chris4ever- Not sure if you visit the Boards often... but you have gotten much better... I mean Much better keep it up...

65: Composer- easily one of my favorite guys to be around... I feel like I waill always laugh around you

81: Zero- Your not a Zero so change the name...

81: Calebyte- We had some nice friendlies.... we should do more anytime we're at the same tournament

81: Tmacc- You got a beard now!!! I didn't know who you were at first... But I'm happy you came to Ohio pimp...

81: Avenger- Did you avenge anything Sir...

81: King- Move back to OH dammit.... We gotta finish where we left off at Pound 4

81: Auspher

81: Onaga- You trash son!!! Text me I need you r number...We got some discussing to do....

81: JoWii- Next time we at the same tournament... you better speak to me... or else....... You won't:(

97: Mr. E- Keep holding it down with ROB pimp... be more social with peeps... so we can get to know you a lil better...

97: Blindman- You are amazing for being able to play....:bee:

97: Radium88- Big Head.... thanks for doing a good job getting stuff together... *Salute*

97: Shadowbot- You cut your Hair...looks nice... Man I'm so glad I didn't meet you in pools/ bracket *phew*

113: DJIke- You are an interesting person....

113: Rikku- Hmph... next time say hi to me... or else.... *sigh* you won't

This was an amazing tournament... I had fun... Anyone who has my Cell Number text me... So I can save your numbers in my phone, since they all got deleted, that means all of you God Kais!!!!

. Look out for a God Kai National Tournament coming... I'mma start putting in some work to try and make that happen. Too everyone I didn't kick it with.... Holla at me, I like getting to know more people....Until next time...

GOD KAIS!!!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
65: Zwarm - Man we shoulda talked more, so I could convince you to play more ROB, although I'm picking up falco lol.
I actually used ROB at this tournament during pools, although I used Dedede more. I'm using ROB again, just more as a secondary/only for certain matchups.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
1: Atomsk Great job winning the tournament, also, you have some of the most bipolar commentary I have ever heard xD

2: Zucco you’re a great player, glad to see you in action finally

3: Lain too good at the IC ditto

4: Shugo congrats, I think you are the only Falco I didn’t play at this haha…definitely want a friendly next time

5: Ally keep your head up bro. you know youre great and we all respect you.

5: Hylian so glad you are in the MW now, you are incredibly chill and I’m glad to have you in my scene. Way to kick *** at this tournament, keep getting better bro  also, thanks for stepping it up on the drive home, I really appreciate what you and rauleen did, <3 you guys

7: Coney I told you Peach-D3 wasn’t a too bad of a team! :p Keep it up bro, don’t quit. You seriously inspire me, and I think you’re only going to keep getting better. Way to show everyone what D3 can do. Fun chilling with you and talking this weekend, it’s always a pleasure, and I feel like I learned a ton. Thanks!

9: AZ Way to bring that set back against Hades; you played really well

9: Krystedez Dude, you are amazing. I’m glad we got to talk and chill a bit at this, and thanks for the friendlies/pools matches. Fun stuff, hope to see you again soon! Keep it up, you’re only going to get better!

13: Y.b.M. Good stuff bro. Haha, I do indeed have a beard now, I think Corey is jealous. Wish we had gotten to play a few, hopfully next time. Keep it up!

13: BlueRogue You’re a great player, keep it up.

17: King Beef Fun teaming bro, sorry we didn’t have the chemistry in teams I was hoping for  Either way, fun friendly, wish we had gotten our MM in. You scared?  Aweomse job in singles, keep it up!

17: Arty Amazing player. You keep getting better, just keep it up. Thanks for the friendly, hope to play you more next time too!

17: Hades Your Yoshi is amazing! Thanks for the friendlies!

17: Allied Mah bro, we didn’t get to play, but someday. I heard you were getting it at the club haha

17: Future Nice job bro, keep it up. Just learn those MUs

17: Hilt Fun pools, I can’t believe I did that well with Wolf :D awesome player, hope to learn that Oli MU with D3 by the next time we meet!

17: Speed You’re chill bro, awesome sonic

25: Sil Fun MM, I can’t believe I the lead in those games! Ughhh, either way, great job!

25: Xero I hear your Mario is beast.

25: MMM You da bess bro, always a pleasure <3

25: Cook Keep it up, good stuff, get a hair cut, maybe? Iheard a lot of compliments about your Olimar

25: Mister Eric We need to play again next time!

33: Ripple Sorry you were so upset after the PT match, you’ll get em next time, you know youre great. Keep your head up

33: Yo Saw your Pit, good stufffff

33: Clowsui You are such a chill dude, and all of our game in both MM sets were so great. Can’t wait to play you again. We’ll have to do a third MM set next time now that we are 1-1 :)
33: Fuu Good stuff bro! Way to rep Zelda.

33: Sorasin Awesome pools matches, don’t worry about it, I know the Falco MU haha. You were chill, nice to meet you!

33: Nicole Awesome job in doubles! Always fun chilling and talking with you, you’re incredibly chill. Keep your head up, I know you didn’t do as well in singles as youd like, but you know you’re great. Just keep it up and keep improving!

33: Smash64 Wish we had gotten to play a bit :(

33: Legan My boi, fun chilling, as always. The car ride up was too fun. Glad you got to come.

33: Infern Aweomse MM, I was pleased with how I did haha. Next time I see you I’ll know the snake MU a bit more 

49: Kappy: hey bro, (I know I already apologized), but sorry once again if I got pissed in pools after that timeout thing. I just got frustrated, let it get to me, and it affected the rest of my matches pretty bad. I’d never been timed out before. But it won’t happen again, I’ll be able to keep my head next time. You’ve got a good Kirby :)

65: Technical Chase: awesome meeting you bro, you’re a cool guy. Sorry if I was upset in pools, see the above. You told me you could tell I wasn’t on top of my game at all, especially from our friendlies earlier haha. Can’t wait to see you again, keep it up, D3 <3

65: Zwarm: want to play you next time bro, keep up the D3!

65: Fwog: glad you came bro, some of the stuff you say…lol

81: Tmacc: WTF you’re terrible. Why did you play so bad, you are so dumb. You are really dumb. For real. But you got this next time, keep your head <3 But you're a cool guy.

81: Hael Phael: Awesome friendlies bro! Youre a cool guy.

81: JoWii: You know I <3 you bro. Glad you came, so fun hanging out with you. Glad you’re part of the STL scene now! Keep it up!

97: Radium88: You are getting better and better each time. Way to take that game off my wolf in pools! Thanks for driving and everything and helping TO and being awesome, keep it up! Thanks for bailing us out of that drive, you and Jordan were awesome, much <3 to you guys.

113: DJIke: You da bess, keep it up bro.

TKO: You're so awesome to hang with, glad I got to see you again, hope to do so again soon! much <3, keep at it. Da bess commentary in the nation.

Today: Thanks for housing us Friday night, we really go appreciate it. Sorry for an problems we caused, and im sorry for all the misunderstandings with everything. Thanks for TOing, it was a great tournament with an amazing turnout, you should be proud!

Tmacc

Smash Lord
EXPLAIN!

now
One second you would be cheering someone one, then yelling at them for messing up. It was obvious who you were rooing for, but you just went from one extreme (great job) to the other (WTF YOU SUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHAHAHA WORST PLAYER EVER) very quickly.

:) I found it funny haha

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shugo is amazingly good :).

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I just wanna brag again (because I can't seem to do it enough) that I'm still 1-0 against Shugo in tourney sets how you all losin to this kid

Shugo keep getting better so I can brag more

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Yep...knew I was eventually gonna have to fight Y.b.M because I knew he was going to forget my shoutout

I really should start entering singles...lol

Cook

Smash Master
^Lol, I have absolutely no idea what that even means.

The whole world gonna be cleaning Ally's shoes!!!(?)

Cook

Smash Master
Well, good **** Ally, no one wants to see you all depressed. When you're on top it's inevitable that people are going to catch up to you. Doesn't mean you can't get back up there. Besides, do you really have to get first at every tournament to have fun with the game?

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Well, good **** Ally, no one wants to see you all depressed. When you're on top it's inevitable that people are going to catch up to you. Doesn't mean you can't get back up there. Besides, do you really have to get first at every tournament to have fun with the game?
not really but its enjoyable getting 1st.

Pools are depressing though, they make me sleepy and tired =l

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

next time I come we at same tourney WE teaming

IMA TEACH YOU ALL THE WAYS!!!! (OF A GREAT DOUBLE KIRBY TEAM!!)
because i wanna chaingrab people...lol

Edit:^Ninja'd

arrow was for rauleen

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I also used Wolf and Ganon in teams. Just sayin'.

One second you would be cheering someone one, then yelling at them for messing up. It was obvious who you were rooing for, but you just went from one extreme (great job) to the other (WTF YOU SUCK WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT WHAHAHA WORST PLAYER EVER) very quickly.

:) I found it funny haha
lol yeah, his commentary was too good. :laugh:

Shoutouts:

1: Atomsk: Best commentator ever. GJ on 1st.
2: Zucco: Dayum your Lucario is good. GJ on 2nd.
3: Lain: I thought you'd lost it, but dayum, I was wrong. Good to see you ****** again. Also, your match vs Hylian was funny.
4: Shugo: Shugo, your Falco is the most entertaining to watch. Also, stop SDing when it counts. That intense set vs Coney had the most anti-climatic ending.
5: Ally: You'll get back on top. You're way too good to stop now.
5: Hylian: Good **** on 5th place. My boy scribble'll get you next time :laugh:
7: Judge: Good games in dubz. You and lain are ******** good in teams. Man, I tried to Wolf SideB into my partner's bomb in an attempt to recover with minimal damage, and you guys STILL managed to team combo me out of that XD
7: Coney: Sorry I didn't get that MM in with you. Your D3 is too good though. Also, good **** in doubles vs Atomsk and Zucco.
9: AZ: Fun games in pools. I was surprised you didn't go DK on me when I took you to Norfair. I saw you do it to someone else, which is why I brought you there. Good **** placing top 10.
9: Kel: Good **** getting top 10, but what happened in pools? MK doesn't lose to TL!
13: Y.b.M.: My bad. Tried to talk to you once, but you were busy getting people to play matches, then didn't see you again for a while. Saw some of your set vs Shugo though. Good **** sir. You need to teach me to be good with Kirby sometime XD GOD KAIS! (Oh, and good **** keeping people playing their matches too!)
17: King Beef: GJ on 17th, and GGs in doubles. Man, that was the luckiest kill... XD Also, I need to learn to fight Peach, so $1 MM next time I see you?
17: Hades: Good god that Yoshi... I wish I could have played you a bit more. I have no idea what to do against Yoshi. I'd heard fireballs shut him down, and that Mario had a better MU than Kirby vs him but seems I did a lot better with Kirby. Good **** getting so far with Yoshi! (Glad I played you before Crow though, otherwise his Yoshi probably would have wrecked me too.)
17: Allied: You are one awesome dude, and very persuasive XD "COME ON KIRBY! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO FSMASH MY SHIELD!" *I Fsmash shield* "WHY DID I DO THAT?!" Also, you were hilarious at Steak n' Shake.
17: Hilt: Good **** helping run the tournament. Hope to get some friendlies against you next time.
17: DJIskascribble: I know you're not too happy about how you did, but good **** nonetheless. You just keep getting better at a ******** rate. Also ty vm for all the advice. I need to come to Dayton and hang with you all some more.
25: Sil: TY for the MM. Your ROB is too good. Every time I thought I had you, you'd come back with a completely different playstyle it felt like and wreck me.
25: Xero: Gah, I missed you. Really wanted to play you again and see how much you've improved in the last year.
25: MMM: GGs in pools. That Falco is nasty. You were also one of my favorite guys to talk to that day. Also, thanks for the "I seriously admire how gay you play." compliment. It made my day :laugh:
25: Fizzle: GGs. We had the worst of luck XD Next time we MM, let's try not to make it span over 9 hours. Good **** in teams btw. I'll try to do a whole lot more MMs with you/give you more of my money next time I see you.
33: Links24: Good ****! You pretty much carried me in teams and got 1st seed in your pool... Dayum, you're too good! Bad luck in brackets though.
33: Steel: GGs. Thanks for the friendlies.
33: Count: Ack, didn't get a chance to friendly you.
49: Lyric: Sorry I got so mad after our set. Guess I got too cocky after the first match and a half. I've learned my lesson though: Never letting someone restart a game even if I think I'll still win (I was mad because at the time I thought that might be what would drown me in pools). You figured me out too well afterwards and by game 3 I felt you were reading me like a book. Good ****.
65: Fromundaman: Not too bad of a performance, despite having the worst placement I've ever had I think.
65: Juushichi: Fun MM. To be fair, despite hating it, I kind of know how the Mario ditto works. My advice is in Mario dittos, use Nair as a combo breaker more. Also, you need to work on your baiting game. I wasn't outspacing you so much as baiting attacks then punishing them. Good Mario though.
81: Calebyte: Crap, didn't get to play you.
81: Crow!: GGs. You seemed pretty good, but played crap characters (no offense). Also, bad luck, I happen to know the Link MU really well (although I'll admit I was still scared to go Mario or Ganon on you, as I usually do against Link.), and having just played Hades allowed me to have a slight idea of what I was doing vs Yoshi.
81: Rogueblades: Ouch! I'm too slow! GGs.
81: Tmacc: GGs in doubles. How'd you end up drowning in pools? Based on how you played in doubles, you seemed better than that.
81: Hael Phael: Ack! Forgot to get my MM with you in!
81: King: GGs. What can I say, I've improved since last time you saw me (Not a huge amount, but still), and I know the Pika MU really well now. It was fun playing against you though, and sorry if I pissed you off.
81: JoWii: Ack, didn't get to friendly you or fight you :( Sorry...
97: PacMan: Eat a **** John, but you know, not mine. Also, see Tyler's shoutout.
113: Tyler_: Don't get discouraged. It was your 1st tourny, and a really hard one at that. Keep practicing with Ethan and you'll get good in no time.
113: Comrade: GGs. You have a good Mario, and seem to do best in doubles from what I noticed. Don't get discouraged, it was your 1st tournament, and a pretty hard one. Hope the advice I gave you helped. Also, jsyk, I play Mario too, but I would advise you get a secondary, since as much fun as Mario is, he's really not a good character, and you're going to find trying to go it alone with him will get you ****ed since most higher tier characters **** him.

0. Today: Amazing job running the tournament. I am honestly surprised you got it all done so fast. I mean, yeah, it ended around 3, but come on, 117 entrants in one day for both doubles and singles while still keeping SF4 and B- going on the side? That's impressive.
0. TKO: You sir, are an awesome guy. One of my favorite people I met at this tournament. Thanks for hunting me down for a hug, as well as the compliment. Also, you and Allied were hilarious at Steak n' Shake.
0. Dark Energy: Thanks for helping run the tournament, I think? I'm sorry, but I'm not really sure who you were, but if you helped this run as smoothly as it did, then you have my thanks.
Rauleen: Thanks for helping run the tournament.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
^^^WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

also guys

like wtf I've seen like 10 shoutout list and 117+ people went to this tourney

MORE SHOUTOUTS NOW!!

:007::007::007::007:

^^^^ SQUIRTLE SQUAD WILL **** YOU UP IF YOU DONT!!

<--LEader

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
1: L_Cancel: Good **** winning and stuff, feel sorry for you having to deal with Inui the whole weekend

2: Zucco: Enjoyed our set, you demolished me. Hoping we get to play again someday

3: Lain: Stop taking forever. Seriously. You're a cool guy and I can't help but like you XD But you make things difficult for the TOs and other players and I know that you know this.

4: Shugo: Avoiding you like the plague

5: Ally: You're not going to quit and you know it XD You're just going to have to push yourself more than you have been, instead of expecting to get by with what you've had at your disposal for the last six months.

5: Hylian: Sorry for all of the drama that happened. You're a cool guy and I'm looking forward to the next time we play. Thank you for the help, I appreciate it, and I'm sorry that we didn't ask for your help as much as we originally planned.

7: Judge: Good stuff in doubles, man, glad you were able to make some money from it since you were forced into the team.

7: Coney: Great seeing ya again, good **** at this, best DDD in the nation. Hopefully we'll meet in bracket again one day, I'll be looking forward to it :D

9: Inui: You weren't as much of a ***** at Pound. Stop being an annoying ***hole.

9: AZ: Really hoping we get to play someday, lol. It's been forever.

9: Kel: Enjoyed our set, good stuff beating Blue Rogue.

9: LudaKrystedez:

OH NO! The fight's out
I'ma 'bout to punch yo...lights out
Get the **** back, guard ya grill
There's somethin' wrong, we can't stay still
I've been drankin' and bustin' two
and I been thankin' of bustin' you
Upside ya mother****in' forehead
And if your friends jump in, they'll be mo' dead
Causin' confusion, Disturbin Tha Peace
It's not an illusion, we runnin the streets
So bye-bye to all you groupies and golddiggers
Is there a bumper on your ***? NO *****!
I'm doin' a hundred on the highway
So if you do the speed limit, get the **** outta my way
I'm D.U.I., hardly ever caught sober
and you about to get ran the **** over
Move *****, get out the way
Get out the way *****, get out the way
Move *****, get out the way
Get out the way *****, get out the way

13: Y.b.M.: Thanks for your help, you're a great guy. Looking forward to the God Kai national you were talking about! Can't wait until we get a chance to play again, haha.

13: OS: It was great hangin out with you again, it's been too long, lol. Hopefully you'll be able to make it out to something again sometime, you didn't do half bad for not having played in five months. Good luck with important real life stuff X:

13: BlueRogue: Looking forward to playing you again :D

13: Renegade: Keep workin on that MK matchup, nice stuff beating Speed though!

17: King Beef: Good **** beating Lain in losers. And don't worry about the stuff at the end of the tournament with the ride situation. It wasn't your problem and you shouldn't have been expected to do so, so it's no big deal, haha. We're playing next tourney :D

17: Arty: Was hoping I would have gotten to play you this time around lol

17: Hades: Good stuff, I saw your match against AZ. Keep it up, man.

17: Allied: Great seeing you again, you were hilarious at Steak 'n Shake XD Thought it was funny how you have like four facial expressions that you switch between for every joke you make rofl <3 Can't wait until we make it to the same tourney again, you're hilarious, we're playing next time for sure though!

17: Hilt: Not bad

17: Speed: Great seeing you again, hoping we get to play, we haven't since January XD

25: Sil: Enjoyed our doubles set lol

25: Xero: Sorry we didn't get to money match :( Next time, hopefully

25: MMM: Sorry about everything that happened, housing wise. Try not to hold a grudge against anyone for any of this, mistakes happen. And I know why you're mad about it all. Can't wait until we make it to the same tournament again, though. <3

25: Cook: Sorry we didn't get to play more :( Next tourney we're at we definitely should

25: Mister Eric: $5 MM?

25: Frank Rizzle: Good stuff in doubles, man :D

33: Ripple: Thanks helping with the pool sheets! That really helped out, actually XD We need to play again, it's been forever.

33: Tutu: I hope I never come against you in bracket, **** sheik LOL but nah, it was good seeing ya again, glad you made it out

33: Links24: Good stuff wrecking in pools

33: Blazing Katakiri: Enjoyed our match, like your trainer and much respect for sticking with him since he's so frustrating to main for a character as good as he is.

33: Clowsui: Good stuff making it out of pools at a tourney this size, really glad to see you stepping it up

33: Fuu: OMG ZELDAAAAAA

33: Sorasin: Enjoyed our set, keep stepping it up

33: Tyr: Man we haven't played in foreeeeeeever!

33: Nicole: Good stuff in doubles, surprised to see a DDD/Peach team do as amazing as you two did

33: Smash64: Enjoyed our money matches lol that PK Thunder 2 on Brinstar scared the hell outta me XD

33: Legan: Glad you were able to make it out, always a pleasure

33: Infern: We didn't get to play this time around :( Next tournament we're both at we definitely need to, it's been too long.

33: Steel: Looking forward to the next time we get to play! Keep it up, man, expecting good things from you

33: Count: Good stuff stealing the first seed from Infern :D

49: Kappy: Had fun during our set, it was too close XD

49: Fresh: Enjoyed our games in doubles, glad you were able to make it out. Hoping to see you at another tourney again

49: Smile: next time you gotta give'm that GREENUP CLEANUP

49: Braxton: X:

65: JoshKip: :X

65: Excel: X:

65: Fromundaman: Let's play next time, it's been waaayyyy too long XD

65: Crash: Sorry again about all the **** that happened at the end @_@

65: Kiest: I wanna make it to another of your tournameeennnntttts!!!

65: Technical Chase: Great finally getting to meet and play ya, man! Definitely looking forward to next time :D

65: Juushichi: Glad you made it out to this, this had to be a great event for your last tourney for awhile.

65: Chris4ever: We didn't really get to talk which makes me sad because you're a cool guy :( Wish you all had been able to make it out to eat with us

65: Composer: Sorry you had to take a back seat in the TO-mobile. Looking forward to running something with you again :D

81: Calebyte: We didn't really get to talk :( Hoping you'll be able to make it out to a tourney again soon, I should be able to make it up to Indy sometime, hopefully

81: Crow!: Glad to see you making it out to tournaments more often! I wasn't expecting you to be here XD We'll have to play one of these days!

81: Rogueblades: Man so many sonics here .-. Good seeing you again, man :D

81: Tmacc: Enjoyed our set, haha. Your wolf's not bad! I would definitely side him for the Olimar matchup, it's a much better than DDD XD

81: Hael Phael: Sorry if I seemed snappy lol i was just under a lot of stress running the tournament.

81: King: This wasn't the last MW:E tourney you'll be at, was it? :(

81: Auspher: :O Let's play next time!

81: JoWii:
Xero: "I beat JoWii 2-1"
Me: "Omg did he kirbycide you??"
Xero: "HE DID!"
Me: "lolol next time just tell'm you aint gonna play that game!!"

81: Hunky McManpie: I hate your avatar

97: Mr. E: Stop getting depressed. Figure out a way to step it up. We both know you can.

97: Jayford: Good times as always, enjoyed talking to you the little bit I did. Can't wait until we make it to the same tournament lol you're a cool guy

97: Radium88: You were a great help, and the tournament would have bombed without you. Thank you very, very much. I want to make it out to a St. Louis tournament to make up for it, and all of the problems that happened at the end of the event. Thought I know I won't be able to make it to Hot Dickings. I'll be keeping my eye on what goes on in St. Louis because you all are amazing.

97: Spin: Soooo glad that you were able to make this XD It was great hanging out with you again. Can't wait until next time

97: Shadowbot: Good seeing you again, man. Melee mm next time (h)

113: Level 9 Snake: Get a job.

113: Rikku: Good seeing you again Helen, didn't get to talk or play this time around, but I'll see you at the next event we're both at :D

113: Comrade: Glad you all were able to make it out to this, wasn't expecting the second car group XD

0. Dark Energy: Good talking to you at Steak 'n Shake, you're extremely quiet, though XD

0. TKO: If I hear "HEY IT'S YA BOY ______" one more time...

haha jk <3 great seeing ya again, hurry up and move to the midwest

0. Today: Great tournament, I'm glad I was able to make it :) You're going to be missed during the time that you're gone, but you'll be back, I know it. I hope everything with school goes well and that everything in life goes great ^^ I'll be here to help however I can, whenever you need me. Really going to miss you while you're gone, though I'll be looking forward to your return. Thank you for being an amazing person, and I hope your life is equally as amazing as you've made mine.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
EXTENDED SPECIAL SHOUT OUT!!!!
I would like to give an Extended Shout out to my Homeyboy TKO!!! You're the Coolest guy ever.... I really wish you lived in Cincinnati, so we could kick it more often... You are one hell of a guy.. you made the weekend better than it already was... Can't wait to hang out with you again. We had a blast at the Club... Too much fun... I feel like I've known you for years...

Also, Daycia thanks for hosting the tournament.... You need to stop being so Emo....that ish is annoying woman... Next time you must make it out of pools... C'mon!!! Step that Sh*t up.....

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
^^^

This man speaks truth. Shoutouts are needed.

And yeah, Links24 beat Kel and Smash64 in pools for 1st seed.

EDIT: Super-ninja'd.

Top Bottom