• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*School is in Session 3 Results Full results: Updated*

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lmao YOU GOT ULTRA NINJA'D...A WHOLE WALL OF TEXT BEFORE YOU GOT 4 LINES OFF...LOL

EDIT:@Y.b.M. AAWWWWWW YEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

also its the kirby connection...lol..you are won of the NOT WEIRD AS **** kirby mains...lol

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
allyornotally 3:59 pm
(15:59:33): ICS
(15:59:34): ICS
xasakurayoh 3:59 pm
(15:59:34): **** ICS
(15:59:38): THEY SHOULD BE
allyornotally 3:59 pm
(15:59:40): BANNED
xasakurayoh 3:59 pm
(15:59:41): DELETED AND BANNED

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Lmaooooooooooo @ Ally. My mom was watching me play ic's one time and she was like awww they're so cute and harmless ohhhh the irony lolll. Evil demons!

@TKO shoutouts take too long :(, but as always youre funny as f*** Its always exciting seein/havin you around.

@Everyone else GGs...etc..

OH AND WHERE THE F*** MALCOLM AT? I STILL AINT HEARD FROM THAT B****. STILL MAD!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lmaooooooooooo @ Ally. My mom was watching me play ic's one time and she was like awww they're so cute and harmless ohhhh the irony lolll. Evil demons!!
They just want to hug you shugo...:lick:

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Oh shiz, forgot some peeps; my bad.

Excel: It was fun talking to you again. Too bad we didn't get to play. been wanting to MM you again.

Clowsui: GGs. I wanna play you again next time I see you. I feel like you weren't at the top of your game by the time I got to you.

Extra shoutout:

To whoever you were: This shoutout would make more sense if you understood the science behind it :laugh:

MJG

Smash Hero
Lmaooooooooooo @ Ally. My mom was watching me play ic's one time and she was like awww they're so cute and harmless ohhhh the irony lolll. Evil demons!
LOL. I remember we had a convo about this XD.

xasakurayoh (5:46:00 PM): ihu **** lol
xasakurayoh (5:46:41 PM): im jk though. but i dont feel in danger when im playing against a single popo lol i feel so relieved
blackdwag7 (5:46:41 PM): lmao
blackdwag7 (5:46:49 PM): yea true
blackdwag7 (5:46:50 PM): its like
blackdwag7 (5:46:52 PM): oh **** popo
blackdwag7 (5:46:55 PM): wheres your ***** now? LOL
xasakurayoh (5:47:23 PM): haha yah. although he had godlike di on that last nonnnn obvious sl rofl
xasakurayoh (5:48:11 PM): i know. lol my mom was watching ics one time she was like aww theyre so cute im like no the **** they arent theyre evil *****es
blackdwag7 (5:48:30 PM): LOL
blackdwag7 (5:48:33 PM): they appear cute
blackdwag7 (5:48:36 PM): but when they grab you
blackdwag7 (5:48:38 PM): tsk tsk
xasakurayoh (5:51:01 PM): ya theyre my least favorite character next to olimar
xasakurayoh (5:51:40 PM): everyone uses them now too its gay as hell.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Shugo was so upset when I told him I was gonna go ICs on him.
funny I told the same LOL

allyornotally 3:57 pm
(15:57:38): ima cp you
(15:57:38): ics
(15:57:40): next time
(15:57:42): better watch out
xasakurayoh 3:57 pm
(15:57:43): LMAO
(15:57:46): im not joking
(15:57:47): **** YOU
(15:57:49): WOW
(15:57:50): REALLY?
(15:57:52): yes
(15:57:54): YOU GOIN THAT LOW?!
(15:57:56): YOU ****
(15:57:57): yeah
(15:57:58): beh appy
(15:57:59): :-D
xasakurayoh 3:58 pm
(15:58:02): WOW LOL
(15:58:06): ill learn the mu
allyornotally 3:58 pm
(15:58:08): Freego
(15:58:09): LOl
xasakurayoh 3:58 pm
(15:58:10): LMAO
(15:58:15): Ive had to of
(15:58:19): lost to every ics in the book by now
(15:58:20): lmao
(15:58:28): everyone knows its my weakness
allyornotally 3:58 pm
(15:58:29): I mean if you cant handle Lain
(15:58:30): ics
(15:58:36): then u wont be able to handle MINES
(15:58:39): and if you cant handle
(15:58:41): Lains mk
(15:58:46): you cant handle MY MK
(15:58:47): :-D
Shugo he mad.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I had TONS of fun at this tournament. Great competition, tons of new faces, awesome venue as always, cookies (Rauleen I only had one of yours but it was amazing), and just a great vibe. Thanks for comin' out everybody! I'll be hosting a big 'un soon, maybe in November...keep your eyes peeled.

1: Atomsk :metaknight::dedede: - chiboface.jpg I didn't get it until the very end when I had to leave, and I laughed really hard LOL Sorry I seemed so aloof and confused! You're a very talented player.
2: Zucco :lucario: - I didn't talk to you but as soon as I saw you, you were way shorter than I thought you'd be lmao.
3: Lain :popo: :metaknight: - Nice job at this buddy. Bet those waffles helped ehhhh? In any case great seeing you again, come back down to Ohio soon please.
4: Shugo :falco::metaknight: - I just need somebody to looooove? You gay. Should've beat Lain. Keep reppin' da bird, you're my inspiration. Your Falco is just too good.
5: Ally :snake: :metaknight: - Really wanted to play you at this one :( Guess I missed my chance.
5: Hylian :popo::gw: - Jordannnnn next time you come you're getting housing w/ me kk? ;D I really wanted to play your ICs because I was very impressed by them. Great stuff at this tournament, you showed us your true power.
7: Judge :metaknight: - Give me your address so I can send you your earrings...or I'll hold on to them as motivation for you to come down to Ohio :3 Hopefully we'll see you sometime within the next year, haha.
7: Coney :dedede: - we never got that MM :( Good **** in doubles though, Zak Zeeks. AND vs. Krys, even though you kinda lucked out! Come back soon k?
9: Inui :metaknight: - you were really annoying to listen to as I was spectating Y.b.M. vs. Shugo. Calling Kirby a trash character disrespects Y.b.M.'s work as a Kirby main, especially while he's trying to play a match. I don't think I've ever heard or seen you say anything like that about Chu either. Other than that you were pretty chill.
9: AZ :diddy: - You're lucky you didn't meet me in bracket :bee: Nah, just kidding. $5 MM next time we see each other, promise. Your Donkey is sick nasty. Hope to play you again sometime soon.
9: Kel :metaknight: - train me please! You'll get 'em next time, Lain is usually pretty easy for you :p
9: Krystedez :wario: - Biker Wario from Hell! Wanted to play you in some seriouslies or a money match but you evaded me the whole tournament. Nice to see you coming out for this one, hopefully you'll get another chance to come out during the school year :chuckle:
13: Y.b.M. :kirby2::zerosuitsamus: - my brother...thank you for the compliments. I'll most certainly try and find you for training as much as possible. I can't wait to unlock my potential :) Your Kirby looked amazing as usual at this tournament, I don't know how you do it.
13: OS :metaknight: - OVARSWARMMMMMMM we didn't get to talk at all this tournament! But you're going to host locals soon so nbd. Can't wait to see you again so you can teach me more things and plank my Falco :laugh:
13: BlueRogue :wario: - No shame in losing to God Kais. Stop being so impatient vs. Marth.
13: Renegade :snake: - You made it out, good ****. Stop johning about MK, while he does beat Snake I'm convinced that you're good enough of a player to overcome the matchup especially since not many MKs in the MW are better than you.
17: King Beef :peach: - Our MM + Steak n Shake = TOO GOOD!!!! You are really fun to be around and I hope you keep coming to tournaments for a long time. Jewfro jewstache? (hmm) LOOOL
17: Arty :falco: - your Falco is really solid, but I think I could still teach you stuff (smirk) Keep comin' back to MWE, I wanna play you really badly.
17: Hades :yoshi2: - Yo-Snake. Stupid dumb character. I'll get you in bracket :mad:
17: Allied :snake: - MAH DOO ALLIED GOES HARD ALL DAY! ALLLL DAYYYYYY. This ***** was pullin' it out on the white chicks and ma homie styled all day at the tournament too...keep it fresh and come back to Ohio some time please
17: Future :popo: - Your ICs are really friggin' good. Hope I get to play you some day.
17: Hilt :olimar: - OMG WE DIDN'T PLAY AT A TOURNEY FOR ONCE? YUHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Just kidding, you were actually a person I really wanted to play this tournament despite playing you at every single one. Good job at beating Krys!
17: DJIskascribble :metaknight: - your MK is too good. Nice set in doubles!
17: Speed :sonic: - you are da quietest ***** out there. I didn't even get to play you :( Come back to Ohio!
25: Sil :rob: - I wanted to rematch you (assuming you lost to Zucco), but you had to get sakurai'd :( Them's the breaks. Keep goin' strong, we're 1-0 ;)
25: Xero :mario2: - Mario is booty. Just kidding. Learn how to fight Falco and we can have a much better MM, I thought I just knew the MU way better honestly.
25: MMM :falco: - our set was ********. I hope I can redeem myself in the future. I think my Falco is just as good as yours in many aspects :p You just have the experience to not crack under pressure and to be super gay. I got this next time...watch out. Also, Yoshi da bess.
25: D.Disciple :lucario: - Thanks for comin' out. Didn't get to play you but heard your Lucario was nasty, can't wait to play it.
25: Cook :olimar: - Good stuff vs. Steel. Wanted to play your Olimar but I couldn't find you somehow :/
25: Mister Eric :rob: - BEEPO. Stop beating Steel. I wanted him to play Ally. W/e, he's got this next time. He has no ROB exp, you have all the Marth exp in the world yet somehow he stuck it close. STEP IT UP ;D
25: Sneakytako :rob: - we keep missing each other for these Falco education sessions -_- I'll get at you sometime soon. Good job beating Infran.
25: Fizzle :metaknight: - you didn't play your best this tournament and you know it. I dunno what happened, but the REAL Fizzle would've double two stocked me in a heartbeat in pools. Bring the real deal back :mad:
33: Ripple :dk2: - SEINFELD? Nahh. Haven't played you in forever and regretted not being able to this time around. I'll be sure to get you!!!
33: Tutu :shiek: - Stop being so depressing. Your Sheik is good. I wish I hadn't played so poorly in our set but that's overshadowed by the fact that you played very well. I'm glad I got to meet you, and I hope you keep traveling and bringing that Sheik with you...not Falco.
33: Links24 :toonlink: - Didn't play you. Nice job @ beating S64 and Kel though.
33: Yo :pit: - didn't play but saw, you were fresh as hell ***** LOL
33: Blazing Katakiri :pt: - Sheik doesn't get ***** by PT, and I'll $3 MM you the next tournament to prove it. Nice job beating Ripple.
33: Clowsui :falco: - you're too impatient and inconsistent. Keep working hard, keeping a straight head, setting realistic but higher and higher goals each time and you'll break the top 16 soon enough.
33: Fuu :zelda: - nasty Zelda, fun friendly :)
33: Sorasin :falco: - If you disrespect someone like you did Hylian ever again and I get to see it with my own two eyes, I'm just never going to ever help you out with anything Falco related ever again. That being said, great job making it out of pools. You've improved very quickly in a short amount of time, and you're only gonna get better.
33: Tyr :lucas: - what happened? Should see you in the top 16! God Kais power...never forget.
33: Nicole :peach: - your Peach is really f*cking good. I don't know why I underestimated you - I don't think it's because you are a girl...but just something made me underestimate you and you took that dollar from me handily. I'm not going to sig you...but the next time you perform this poorly but **** me so hard in a money match, you'd better believe that there's a good chance of getting sigged. Stay chill, I wanna see you come back to MWE so I can get that MM in and Steel can play you too =)
33: Smash64 :ness2::snake: - Stop doing so poorly! You're better than this...come on, man.
33: Legan :link2: - Corey you are the man!!!! Link legends don't place this low though. C'mon, step it up! GOD KAIS!
33: DLA :metaknight: - I saw your Ganon against Count, it's pretty sick but I still believe Fonz is better /trollface.jpg Come back to MWE and show me what you've got!!
33: Infern :snake: - I don't know wtf happened, but I wish you'd have played your best all tournament. I think you could've easily top 8'd this! Whatever, it was your decision. Thanks for taking my $5, I think I know what to do against you next time :p
33: Steel :marth: - there's nowhere to go but up. We made it out of pools, you had two tough opponents, no shame in losing; I had a comparatively easier bracket yet lost all the same. Don't be discouraged because of what happened vs. Shugo - if anything, that should be motivation. I think you were smashed out from the night before this and overfocused on this tournament, and both are totally my fault in part. You've got this next time! Top 16...believe it.
33: Count :diddy: - Thanks for destroying me in that MM, Kev :( Wish we could've played more htan just two very short games! You've gotten even better really quickly, and I'm not sure how that happened. Hopefully I'll see you again soon buddy.
0. Today - Thank you sooo much for hosting this event. I'm sorry I wasn't of much help at all this tournament :/ Housing all those people must have been difficult, I wish I could've been of more help. This event was amazing...good luck in school. If you need help, feel free to find me!! Or if you ever wanna play Smash xP
0. TKO - <B You da bess. Hope them cookies were rockin'. Sorry for not commentating with you lol, DEF wasn't feeling it for some odd reason. Can't wait for you to move to Ohio :)
0. Dark Energy - your DDD is really solid. Can't wait to see the TourneyDDD in action.

Pools cut off:
49: Moose - your Marth's improving. Learn the power of "staying still" and how to swing your sword properly and you'll become much better. Your Snake's really good too :p
49: Lyric - Step it up!!! Gotta come to more tournies bro. Fun friendlies, I've learned the DDD MU much better thanks to you, Tmacc and D3.
49: Byaa - NEOH legend at 49th place? Unacceptable. I remember when you used to stick it to Shugo. Return to your glory.
49: ITT - wish this wasn't your last tourney, I still haven't played your legendary Mean Bean Sonic yet. Hopefully I'll see you at the first NEOH tourney I go to, lol
49: Oro?! - Should've gotten Graeter's with you, you're right. Next time...?
49: KassandraNova - you're much better than 49th. What happened at this tourney? :( Regardless, I know you've got this next time. Keep improving!
49: Luminoth - what happened? Step it up boiiiiiii a Wolf that's good enough to beat me shouldn't be drownin' in pools!
49. Sole - should've gotten it done with earlier (h) My Marth is pretty solid v. MK on Lylat as well as my Flaco lol, dunno why you'd take me there when you had options like Rainbow, Norfair or Delfino o_o Good games though.
49: Sai - wat. Make it out of pools next time, pimpin'!!!
49: Braxton - troll.
65: JoshKip - You're too slow! Gotta run faster to make it outta these deadly pools.
65: Excel - See what I said to Jkip. Also, STI is NOT an official crew lol
65: Fromundaman - I don't think I was at my best either, and for that I'm sorry for giving you such a lackluster MM. Hopefully next time I'll be totally fresh and ready to beat your Kirby into the ground >:)
65: Crash - WHAAAAAAAT HAPPENED? DDDD: Lowest placing in a LOONG while, maybe ever. Great seeing you again, not so great seeing you in this part of the placements.
65: Kiest - You and your legendary commentary magic...:laugh: Hopefully I'll be at Nii Kakuto so I can actually talk to you this time.
65: Technical Chase - shoulda done MK/DDD the whole time, lol. Fun teaming with you broski. And what happened in pools? C'mon...you're much better than this!
65: Juushichi - I didn't get to MM you with Faruko! Maybe next time.
65: TGM - you're never going to read this but you are incredibly talented at this game at a natural level. With proper training you'd become a HUGE threat, and it's really scary to imagine another top level Snake in Ohio. Please consider coming to Smashfests more often.
65: Peep - :( you know you can make it out of pools...why are you down here? Go get 'em next time you crazy ninja.
65: Shyguy - PEW PEW! Didn't get to watch or play you but glad you came out, Mason!
65: Composer - /watching Composer v Coney "Composer da bess, he got a stock lead". Sike, he loses on Delfino anyways :( Stay jazzy, cool cat...I expect to see you in the higher placements soon!
81: Fallout Rainbow - where do you live o_o I think you have some potential but there's just nobody to guide you...
81: Calebyte - great seeing you again, sucks we couldn't talk much. From what I saw of your Mario, you've been getting better and better still! Just gotta keep playing and working at it.
81: Psycho Penguin - thank GOD I dodged your Pikajew.
81: Rogueblades - Joe...in the words of Sonic: "C'mon, step it up!"
81: Tmacc - how did you place so low when you stuck it to me so hard in MMs? Those were some amazingly fun games btw. You're a really awesome guy, and I hope to see you again real soon so I can put the record in my favor (smirk)
81: Hael Phael - real fun MM. Your Pika's good vs. Falco and Marth, but for some reason you forgot about being safe vs. Marth and punishing correctly vs Marth ;p You'll get me next time though!
81: King - I thought you made a decision? :p
97: Jayford - DAT STYLE...almost stopped me from going to bracket. Thankfully I remembered the gayness of upsmash and Marth ;P You're pretty good, keep playing and I could see you making some surprises with Jiggles!
97: Radium88 - rauulleeeeeeeennnn we didn't get to plaaaaaaaay DDD: Thank you SOOO SOOO SOOOOOOOO much for running this tournament. You did so much work even after driving 6 hours...I can't express how much respect I have for you as a result of this. I'll try my best to come out to MW:W sometime so we can play each other and share cookies! ^_^
97: WTP - thanks for driving MI out here. Hope the air mattress was comfy, haha.
97: Feiy - Steak 'n' Shake = too good. Great meeting you mah doo.
113: Level 9 Snake - never gonna be better than last, huh? /shakes head

Tmacc

Smash Lord
81: Tmacc - how did you place so low when you stuck it to me so hard in MMs? Those were some amazingly fun games btw. You're a really awesome guy, and I hope to see you again real soon so I can put the record in my favor (smirk)
I know bro, I hope you can come to HD2 in STL! And bring some more of OH with you too! It's gonna be a fun tourny.
Haha, like I said, for the first time I let frustration get to me after my early matches in pools with Kappy. Won't happen again, don't expect to see me place NEAR this low ever again :) At least you know what I can do from our MMs! haha
But seriously. You better come to HD2. No excuses.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Alright finally time for some shoutouts... but first...

:ganondorf::ganondorf::ganondorf:
I've officially dropped MK. I'm gonna be maining Ganon again, but this time I'm actually gonna put some effort into playing Ganondorf and learning his matchups in-depth. Instead of just relying on spamming Ganon stuff until all of my opponent's stocks are gone lmao. So be prepared...
:ganondorf::ganondorf::ganondorf:

Singles: Out of 117 entrants

1: Atomsk - Good ****, it was nice meeting you. You're a cool dude. I'd thank you for ****** Arty's falco, but he's prolly gonna play CAMPY AS **** now, so I'm actually really mad now :mad:
2: Zucco - Very nice, I want to fight you next time I see you. Good job showing Hylian whats up on Green Greens :p (in other words, good job not getting randomly killed by as many bombs as Hylian on Green Greens)
3: Lain - I love you lain, only a bit of homo. Hit me up at the next IL local, forealz
4: Shugo - Good stuff, learn that IC matchup
5: Ally - I barely even saw you this tournament :( Maybe it's because you were getting juggled so much (no trollmo)
5: Hylian - Fun pools matches man, you wrecked me pretty hard... if you're at HD, I really want to play some friendlies with you so I can actually know wtf I'm doing against icies (and G&W to a lesser extent)
7: Judge - Good stuff, barely saw you either though :(
7: Coney - **** coney gettin it in. I'm always a bit ashamed of our tournament match like half a year ago, so I'm gonna $MM you next time I see you lol. You better work on your Ganon MU son!!!
9: Inui - Nice meeting you, you're a really cool guy. I'm gonna have to team up with one of IL's gazillion Ike mains, because the Ganon/Ike team *****!
9: AZ - I still haven't met you... I didn't even recognize you until the very end of the tournament because of the beard and glasses lmao.
9: Kel - Nice seeing you again... you were crushing my MK in that teams match. I'm sure everyone watching (including the livestream :() could tell that you knew the MK ditto a lot better than me. And I didn't mean to john about that first stock in the first match... it was a really cool team combo lol, regardless of whether my C-stick was working. Let's play some friendlies next time, because we've only played like half a game 1v1 lol.
9: Krystedez - Nice job beating me in loser's... you're actually one of the main reasons I'm picking Ganondorf back up. You know the MK matchup soooo well, and it made me realize that I never really bother to learn matchups beyond just spamming moves at them until I win. So get ready to fight my Ganondorf next time we play :p
13: Y.b.M. - Good seeing you again, nice job beating Arty
13: OS - It was cool meeting you, you seem like a very friendly guy :p nice job beating us in teams, I'm so bad at MK dittos :( friendly my Ganon next time we meet!
13: BlueRogue - Nice seeing you again
13: Renegade - Fun friendlies (for you anyways. those goddam jabs!~!! lmao) And fun pool matches too. Not trying to john or anything, but next time we play, lets try to do it in a room that isn't 120 degrees lol. I tend to take friendlies more seriously when my clothes aren't dripping with sweat XD
17: King Beef - nice to meet you. I really wanted to play you but I guess it didn't happen :(
17: Arty - You suck at sitting in the middle, no trollmo
17: Hades - Really nice yoshi... I'd say that I want to play some (non-wifi) friendlies against you, but TBH, it sounds like it would be a horrible experience for me lmao. Especially if I'm Ganon. Nice job nonetheless :p
17: Allied - Good **** allied, you're so chill, I'm so glad I got to team with you. You're my new favorite person from the east coast. Sorry Coney, this nigg's got you BEAT! Get better son!
17: Future - Good stuff david, I really don't want to ever fight your icies. Let's just stick to friendlies with your low tier secondaries lmao.
17: Hilt - Nice job running the tournament, and thanks for switching me so I didn't have to fight Hylian in first round brackets as well as pools.
17: DJIskascribble - Barely saw you or else I woulda said hi. I probably would have asked for some MK dittos too, but I'm not playing MK anymore so you may not ever get to fight my scrubby MK again lol :p We'll still play some friendlies though
25: Xero - Wanted to fight that mario again :(
25: MMM - See you at HD (I think?)
25: Cook - Good bracket match... a lot closer than MLG rofl. I want to get a lot of friendlies in next time I see you, so I can figure out if Olimar is actually a winnable matchup for Ganon, or if I should just stick to a secondary.
33: Ripple - Good stuff Rips, sorry about the teams mixup.
33: Tutu - Fun friendlies... I'm gonna push really hard to legalize that Bowser's Castle stage lmao, Ganon would be so broken
33: Links24 - Nice seeing you again, fun doubles match
33: Clowsui - I want to friendly you next time I see you
33: Fuu - Nice job with Zelda... Lady Gaga sucks though :p
33: Tyr - Fun money match, it would have been harder for me if so many of my random Ganon shenanigans didn't work lol XD
33: Nicole - Nice seeing you again, though I only saw you at the beginning of the day : / Oh and thanks for beating Atomsk and Zucco so that we had to fight them in losers :(
33: Smash64 - Nice meeting you, and good **** in teams... I gotta admit I slept on that Ness/Lucas team lmao. Let's get some friendlies next time
33: Legan - Nice to see you as always son, though I heard you went MK in pools?? It's a shame when a bottom tier main drops his character for meta knight... I'd never do it personally :p
33: DLA - D*mn Lucky Alien
33: Infern - Good stuff infern, nice seeing you again
33: Count - Close money match, I was pretty happy with it. Too bad Scythe was rushing me to leave though :(

Pools cut off:

49: Lyric - Fun friendlies, your DDD took advantages of options against my MK that I didn't even know DDD had :(
49: MachinegunNorm - glad you came... and I bet everyone in Quaz's car was glad too, because you were the one who cleaned up King's puke lol :p
49: Kappy - Glad to hear you were able to concentrate better... coming from behind is how I win most of my close matches so it's a good skill to have :p
49: Oro?! - Thanks for driving Bzoo... I'm glad I picked the two rides that WEREN'T stricken by disaster rofl. I didn't have to deal with puke or a flat tire :p (though Quaz is a dragonhorse and he listened to his GPS instead of me, and added like 20 mins to the trip)
49: Luminoth - Fun pools matches... and yeah I kinda figured you wouldn't go Wolf against me if you knew I was really good at the matchup XD I figured I'd rather fight 2 wolves and 2 falcos instead of 1 wolf and 3 falcos :p
49: Scythe - thanks for the cuddle :3 some homo, but no trollmo
49: Braxton - Fun friendlies, nice to finally meet you
65: Excel - nice seeing you again, though we didn't get to play :(
65: Fromundaman - I think I fought you in teams? You should have asked for some Ganny dittos, I didn't even know you were at the tournament until I saw the results thread :(
65: Crash - Nice seeing you again, too bad you didn't get to fight my Ganon some more at this tournament, I'm sure it would have been fun for you XD
65: Kiest - fun friendlies, nice meeting you
65: Technical Chase - didn't get to actually meet you... too bad, you seem like a cool guy
65: Shyguy - Fun pools matches
65: Zwarm - you need to stop picking any character except ROB. For cereals
65: Composer - nice seeing you again, friendlies next time for sure
81: Tmacc - see you at HD (I think?)
81: King - thanks for coming with, you seem cool but we barely talked or played. we'll fix it next time
81: Auspher - nice to meet you, fun pools matches
81: SpongeJordan - thanks for coming with... I wish you knew the things we said about you while you had your headphones on. MUAHAHAHAHA
97: Radium88 - nice seeing you again... we'll see you at HD for sure
97: WTP - fun pools matches, I thought you'd do a lot better than you did in pools, our matches were really close
97: Quaz - thanks for driving us, we appreciate it. And stop being a dragonhorse
0: Today - Thanks for running the tournament, it was a lot of fun :)

Overall it was a really fun tournament and a good experience. One thing that I gotta complain about though... if I'm not mistaken, the original tournament thread said that there was free food and free drinks at the venue? Well not only was there no free food... there wasn't ANY food in the venue at all (except for the cookies, though I didn't get any). And the free drinks ran out in like an hour. So I (and several other people I asked) ended up going the entire day without eating, because we'd get DQed if we left for food.

So yeah it's fine if you don't have free food, but at least let everyone know beforehand so you don't have people starving/fainting or anything. It didn't happen but it could have.

Other than that, good tournament and thanks for running it. I had a lot of fun :)

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
33: DLA :metaknight: - I saw your Ganon against Count, it's pretty sick but I still believe Fonz is better /trollface.jpg Come back to MWE and show me what you've got!!
Fonz is a GOD at the Diddy matchup haha. He knows so much about it.

Thanks though, I'll $MM you next time I see you :p

Allied

Smash Master
I will say for a fact

If DLA went all Ganon in doubles

I guarentee we would of placed top 3

The time he went ganon against Atomsk + Zucco he actually carried me LMFAO

nice meeting you DLA hope to see you at another national! :D

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
49: Luminoth - what happened? Step it up boiiiiiii a Wolf that's good enough to beat me shouldn't be drownin' in pools!
well i got pool ****ed man XD renegade, DLA and hylian were the top three and i was 4th! renegade matches were kinda close, hylian beat me 2-1 because he went gw second match and DLA's mk ***** at the wolf mu because of kain hahah. i did beat two falcos 2-0 to get fourth though XD

i'm picking up diddy now for the mk mu :D

49: Luminoth - Fun pools matches... and yeah I kinda figured you wouldn't go Wolf against me if you knew I was really good at the matchup XD I figured I'd rather fight 2 wolves and 2 falcos instead of 1 wolf and 3 falcos :p
if anything i would've went with the ditto man haha. i don't play falco at all, and my next best char against mk is.. well... mk XD

DLA

NNID
DLAhhh
if anything i would've went with the ditto man haha. i don't play falco at all, and my next best char against mk is.. well... mk XD
Oh yeah that's my mistake, I remember now. You went MK against someone else in the pool, and I remember thinking that I really didn't want to play MK dittos with you because I absolutely hate MK dittos rofl.

Next time we fight I'll be using Ganon though, so you better bring that wolf out again :p

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Hey peeps! Time for some shouts...

4: Shugo -- Glad I got the chance to play you. Next time, get some sleep boy!!! XD
13: Y.b.M. --I will come say hi to you next time for sure, promise! :p
17: King Beef --Good seeing you and Lisa again, as always. Glad you guys made it to this!
17: Hades --I was creeping on your Yoshi… AMAZING
17: Allied --You’re cool, glad to have met you! Hope to see you again soon
17: Future --I think I had nightmares about that chain grab… o.O
17: Hilt --Awesome tourney!! You guys always do a fantastic job. Good seeing you again
25: Sil --LOLZ you crack me up..thanks for making the drive extremely entertaining hahaa
25: D.Disciple --gahhhh I wish we got to play!!! I better see you again soon. Lucario luv! <3
25: Mister Eric --next time, we need to playyyyy!
33: Links24 --Good seeing you again dude
33: Nicole --Your Peach is frickin sweet
0. Today --Congrats on hosting another amazing tourney! Can’t wait for more <3
0. TKO –Good meeting/chilling with you. I enjoyed that free hug! XD Hope to see you again real soon
0. Dark Energy –good seeing you again. Lets play next time

Pools cut off:
49: KassandraNova –Fun times playing friendlies!! Hope to see you again really soon, we need to play some pokemanz! Lady smashers FTW! <3
49. Sole –Next time, lets try not to get stopped by the po-po’s. Hahaha. But seriously, thanks so much for driving
49: Braxton –My favorite person! Lol. Thanks for the friendlies, hope to see you soon!
65: Kiest –GG’s in pools; Thanks sooo much for housing us too! And for introducing us to the wonderful game of Yoshi XD
65: Juushichi –My favorite Mario main in the whole wide world :D
65: Composer –Don’t make me get all peppery….
81: Crow! –Good seeing you as always! :D
81: Hael Phael –Good seeing you!
81: Auspher –Get em next time. Hopefully that brawling till 5;30am will help XD
81: Hunky McManpie –Hope you enjoyed that SEA-ttle Ice coffee. Def the high point of the trip lol
113: Tyler_ --Don’t get discouraged! Keep practicing, you will get there. Thanks for the friendlies, Glad to have met you, & hope to see you again soon

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Oh yeah that's my mistake, I remember now. You went MK against someone else in the pool, and I remember thinking that I really didn't want to play MK dittos with you because I absolutely hate MK dittos rofl.

Next time we fight I'll be using Ganon though, so you better bring that wolf out again :p
i will for sure :D i've fought fonz's ganon quite a bit so i'm familiar with his dair shenanigans XD

Top Bottom