• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

School is in Session 6: Road to Apex! Results Thread! BRACKETS UP! :D

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
My shoutouts:

To everyone that went out to the club and partied their *** off: I'm extremely happy I made the quick 1 hour 45 minute or less drive out there to see everyone. It was a shame I couldn't stay and actually get hammered, and play in the tournament.

God Kais, you do know how to party, I must admit. I'll be sure to hook up with you guys for another round.

Hades and Kryz, you guys did a good job.

Hades, I've got Minus on my Wii again. So whenever you wanna play, I can bring it over, or you can come over and play.

Tech, I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your birthday. I heard it was GIMR's birthday, too, but I may be wrong, so happy birthday(belated) to whoever it was.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Also good stuff Shugo. Its been a while!

Props to Coney for coming out of hiatus to place well and for Infern doing amazing although his di from Peach's fthrow seems to be more popular.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Lol @ gifts: ybm sat me down at a table, and said i needed to chill for a bit, then some random chick came over and petted me lol so then i went outside, talked to az, went in to get some water with him, and then came the hooker..

And yeah kaffei, all of my sets were recorded yesterday
good looks

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
these results are gtfo.

who did MJG lose to?
Me ( :pit: ) + Logic ( :olimar: / :metaknight: )

Three characters > Toon Link

Bring it back bring it back bring it back some. :bee:

No but MJG brought the power with that TL second game. It was close and I was forced to time him out after failing to get in on him with a kill move. 3 percent. Guh. I hate playing gay. Weird match up but I had a lot of fun. I don't think he has that much Pit experience. He wasn't punishing my ground play and rolls much and was focusing on spacing and positioning his projectiles more. Smashville is sooooo good for Pit to punish that. We went back to SV with him staying TL.

First game though I got lucky after getting a read with my two stocks left, he jumped near my near the edge I was above, I WoI -> FF -> Footstooled him at 0 percent last stock and edgeguarded him without his DJ. Felt bad bro.

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Alright, we almost got the payouts compiled and stuff. Also, I took into account the changes of character usage for Shugo and Zak.

If any other players' character usages are off, say so. And if you know the payouts for the missing players, say so too, please!

1: Shugo :falco: :metaknight: ($???)
2: Nicole :peach: ($???)
3: Infern :snake: ($97)
4: Logic :olimar: :metaknight: ($???)
5: Krystedez :pit: :wario: ($27)
5: Zak :dedede: :wario: ($27)
7: Kain :wolf:
7: Judo :sheik:
9: Kel :metaknight:
9: Sparta Kick :snake:
9: MJG :toonlink:
9: AlphaZealot :diddy:
13: HadesBlade :yoshi2: :dedede:
13: Legan :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :link2: :marth:
13: Bpow :wario: :metaknight:
13: GIMR :gw: :falco:
17: Thugs :metaknight: :pikachu2:
17: y.b.M :kirby: :zerosuitsamus:
17: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
17: Ralph Cecil :snake:
17: Kassandra Nova :metaknight:
17: Ripple :sheik: :dk2:
17: Mister Eric :rob:
17: Fizzle :lucario: :dedede:
25: Ori_Bro :marth: :popo: :metaknight:
25: Tutu :sheilda:
25: TKBro
25: TMacc :wario: :metaknight:
25: Roller :pikachu2: :popo:
25: MX :yoshi2:
25: Smile :metaknight:
25: Oreo :sonic: :metaknight: :luigi2:
33: TheKiest :dedede:
33: Sneaky Tako :rob:
33: WTP :dk2: :metaknight:
33: Excel
33: Jinx :zerosuitsamus:
33: Forward Air Rage :yoshi2:
33: DtJ Composer :wario:
33: S2 :dk2:
33: King Beef :peach: :marth:
33: Luminoth :wolf: :metaknight:
33: Chuee :lucas:
33: Sorasin :falco:
33: DTJ****Whitman :olimar:
33: Tech_Chase :dedede: :popo:
33: Blitz

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
This was a really fun tournament. First time in awhile I've just enjoyed being at a tourney, despite my losses. XD

@John#s/Day: MK should be beside my name as well, if not before Wolf. >.>

3: Infern - Good stuff dude, always nice to see someone from Cincy placing at the top. :p
5: Krystedez - KRRRRREEEEEEEESTODEZZZZZZZ! You did awesome dude! I wish my Wario was as awesome as yours. XD
7: Kain - We didn't get to play! Good stuff regardless. Fighting Sheik suckssss, especially when it's Judo.
7: Judo - You did great at this tournament man. I was pulling for you when they were making the decision, but this just means you have to bring your A-game again next tournament.
9: Kel -...who'd you lose to? O.o
9: AlphaZealot - I'm glad we didn't play 2nd round for the 4th tournament in a row. :p
13: HadesBlade - Trickster! I'll be ready for that D3 next time. Good job getting top 16 though!
13: Legan - Fun MM man. I want to play your Link next time.
17: Thugs - Fun playing you in pools. I was scared to go Wolf against you. >.>
17: Y.b.M - This has got to be Y.b.M. at 25%.
17: Ralph Cecil - You've improved a lot over the past few months.
17: Kassandra Nova - WOOOHOOO! Good job this weekend! You beat some good players and you helped me win some of my matches. :D
17: Ripple - DK is scary. >.>
17: Mister Eric - ERIC! This is the first tourney in awhile you and I didn't have to play at all haha.
25: MX - MXXXXX! Friendlies were fun man, your Fox is awesome.
25: Oreo - You know it!
33: TheKiest - Fun friendlies, Kiest. We need to play more so I can get that D3 practice. :D
33: Sneaky Tako - Mid-tier sorrows. :(
33: Foraward Air Rage - You have improved a lot since we last played too!
33: DtJ Composer - I'm sorry you missed out on Ci Ci's. :( We will go FOR SURE the next time we hang at a tournament. No exceptions!
33: King Beef - Our MM was reallllyyyy close man. I thought you had me G1 for sure. Wolf and Marth make a very interesting match up due to their similarities and whatnot.
33: Sorasin - Being 2-and-outed sucks. XD
33: DTJ****Whitman - Twas awesome hanging with you, Jake and the other outside smashers Sunday night. I just wish we could have topped it off with delicious buffet pizza. :(
33: Tech_Chase - Our set was reallllyyyy awesome man. I don't usually **** talk or provoke other players, but it just kinda happened during our RC game. XD We had a lot of people rooting for/against us soooo I guess I just felt the hype rofl. I can't wait till we meet again in bracket, though. :p
49: Juu - Awesome seeing you as always, Juu. Sorry I had to pull out the pocket MK on you. :/
61: Auspher - Thanks. :D I'll use more Wolf when I'm not getting hard countered by fat penguins and small rodents. XD
61: Glyph - Nice meeting you Glyph! Or should I say.. Clifford.
61: Denzi - Nice playing you in pools.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I don't blame you (or Thugs) for pulling out the MK, Lumi. When I looked over and saw you play Hades DDD with it, I completely expected it. I wasn't good enough to beat either of you, so it's back to the drawing board again. Good games to you both. That matchup is hard for Kirby.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
/God Kai SwaG

Best part of the weekend was Sat night at the club when we had the circle going and everyone busting out some Snake D-Tilts

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
1: Shugo :falco: / :metaknight:
God damn, man your falco so legit but stay predictable ya bird. I watched your match against Bpow, boy I was so furious when you took his two stocks with chain grab to spikes. XD Good games though, I didn't know you had a pocket MK.
2: Nicole :peach:
Freaking hell as usual. I think you're the she-devil with those bobombs coming straight from hell (the ground) itself... -__-# great games though.
3: Infern :snake:
We didn't get to play, good job taking a game off Shugo for the whole tournament my god.
4: Logic :olimar: :metaknight:
No hate at all here bro, just hatin the situation, your olimar is really good and fun to watch, I wish I got to play it.
5: Krystedez :pit: / :wario:
Might go all pit to spite people huh, bro? What you think, bike?
Bike: (criez)
5: Zak :dedede:
(does a little dance) I didn't have to play any Deee-dedeeeeeez~ :awesome: Good job bro... Glad seein ya again.
7: Kain :wolf:
Hype as hell matches, thanks for making it out, you're always a pleasure to play, I hope I can use Pit against you next time ^^
7: Judo :sheik:
You won in everyone's hearts, but you just didn't advance. I tried to make sense of it, but really you were just so calm about it. Judo you freakin' nut. Quit being so good you almost stole this whole tounrmanet out from everyone's feet. :o
9: Kel :metaknight:

See you next time.
9: Sparta Kick :snake:
UGh, maaaaade me go wario uuuuuuugh. Great matches, I was legitimately nervous I'd really lose to you, you were wreckin' me pretty good, your snake is... different. Good games bro.
9: MJG :toonlink:

Stick em up.
9: AlphaZealot :diddy:
Mad as hell I didn't get around to playing you somehow. Good work in pools and at this mate. Hope we see eachother again.
13: HadesBlade :yoshi2: / :dedede:
:awesome:awesome:awesome: :D:D:D
Thanks for letting us spend the night Friday ! Great games and everything!
13: Legan :zerosuitsamus: / :metaknight: / :link2: / :marth:
Your zero suit is mad good, but your meta knight ... needs to quit screw-driver-ing. It's screwing you over, PAH!! I made a funny. Not really. Good games mate, you were a great first opponent, I nearly lost due to just how nervous YOU were making me LOL.
13: Bpow :wario: / :metaknight:
Double wario all da waaaaayyyyy
Would you look at dat double wariooooo?
Good !@#$ making it out here, I know we coulda done better in doubles. Thanks for teamin' with me. ^^ I'm so free >_> You carried us through the first part of bracket lol. But then Anubis came along and everything was just so "OMG IS THAT A TRIPLEWARIO OH MY GOOOOD"
13: GIMR :gw: / :falco:
Flaco. >~< Thanks for doing the live stream and sutff GIMR, great seeing you again too.
17: Thugs :metaknight: / :pikachu2:
Great seeing you Thugs! I wish we got to play more, you're a real chill and nice dude.
17: y.b.M :kirby: / :zerosuitsamus:
Dat third see :awesome: Quit being that way and start being a God Kai bro~! That means tops, 1st, etc! Great seeing you again.
17: Shadow Phoenix :metaknight:
Nice seeing you again. We shoulda played D:
17: Ralph Cecil :snake:
I'm so glad you were doing so well in pools and you didn't do bad in bracket either. Great job Ralph, and your snake is legit I mean it. Just gotta keep practicing good habits and getting rid of bad.
17: Kassandra Nova :metaknight:
Thanks for being there Kass and rootin me on and such. Sorry we didn't get to friendly like we had planned :(
17: Ripple :sheik: / :dk2:
You are a god among men, see you at the next tournament and such!
17: Mister Eric :rob:
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP~ I DIDNT GET TO BEEPING PLAY YOU GOD BEEP IT!
17: Fizzle :lucario: / :dedede:
Fun friendlies. Even though I didn't want you to exist at this tournament, it was still nice to (twitch) see you... You and dat dere Dedede... Coney... Grr... Im so glad I didnt have to play you guys... But I'll quit acting like that and prepare for you and all other Dededes alike for next time... mwahahaha... Remember the 0-death...Remember the three-stock... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
25: Ori_Bro :marth:
I honestly don't remember if we had a conversation or not, or played even :(
25: Tutu :sheik:
Same here :(
25: TKBro
I saw you but I didn't talk to you much I guess ;(
25: TMacc :wario:
Yo TMacc, keep reppin' that pure wario, somebody needs to ! ^^ Great job at this, I'm glad you came.
25: Roller :popo:
Didn't get to talk to you, I don't even know who you main lololol.
25: MX :yoshi2:
I think you're the second or third best Yoshi I've played, crazy antics I didn't expect and really clutch hold on your character. You're like right up there with Polt imo. Good job in pools, sorry for stealing your first seed ^^
25: Smile :metaknight:
I don't think we got to play much Smile :( Sorry.
25: Oreo :sonic: / :metaknight: / :luigi2:

33: TheKiest :dedede:
We didn't get to play :/ Brrr.
33: Sneaky Tako :rob:
Nice seeing you again Tako, sorry we didn't friendly or anything.
33: WTP :sonic:
WTP. We didn't play. I sad.
33: Excel
lolwut?
33: Jinx :zerosuitsamus:
Great ZSS as always, it was fun playing you again. You're really good I think you can definitely do better next time. 4th seed was a bummer, but Sora was just soaring right through pools.
33: Forward Air Rage :yoshi2:
Sorry! :( Your yoshi is fun to play, wish we played more :/
33: DtJ Composer :wario:
Sorry I didn't give you much advice. I'm bad... :( Glad to see you again, I'll play friendlies with you some next time. Maybe if we ever get together I'll just sit down with you and beat your wario into shape so you don't HAVE to practice.
33: S2 :sheik:
I guess we didn't get to play unfortunately. Or see eachother. Sorry :(
33: King Beef :peach: / :marth:
Marth? Really KB? . . . I think you can do better than this. Good game at our mm though, it was fun.
33: Luminoth :wolf:
LUUUUUUUUMINAAAAAAACHT!
I know you're better than this, I', sorry we didn't get to play really. That was my bad (sigh)... I kinda just forgot...
33: Chuee :lucas:
Didn't get to meet/play ya.
33: Sorasin :falco:
!@#$ing the only other one in this damn tournament that took a set off me, good !@#$ Sora, I think you could go far if you'd quit trying to be so "unique" with falco in bracket. You deserve better. I was actually hoping you'd get first seed. Sorry :/...
33: DTJ****Whitman :
I don't even know.
33: Tech_Chase :dedede:
So much for that MM :/
49: Juu
Nice seeing you again Juu, sorry I didn't play friendlies with you...
49: Radium
Great seeing you Radium! Wish we got to play, so many people @_@ Glad you made it though.
49: DRDN
Interesting Diddy, and funny kirby. You scared me !@#$less near the end, god. Awesome and hype as hell match against MX!!
49: Lokii
I guess I'll talk to you about my commision later, huh? ^^ Nice talkin with you.
61: Auspher
I wish we actually MET, god, that sucks. Next time please please just run up to me and talk, I really had no idea who you were or where you were most of the time :< Maybe next time.
61: Steep
Hey bro, quit trippin' :troll: I wanted to play some friendlies with your mario and such but I guess I never got around to it. Thanks for coming!
61: Josh G
Fun matches man.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I won my matches with Marth and MK, so they belong next to my name. I only played Peach in one tournament match against Kassandra which I lost.

Yeah Krys...I lost faith and stopped playing her for months so I got really rusty with her. :(
I decided that I'm maining Marth though so I've got to stick with it and endure the initial rough placements in the beginning while I continue to learn more about him and his matchups. I'm happy that I'm getting the hang of the MK matchup (and fighting Olimar with my MK) a bit, and I definitely picked up on some things that I could fix after asking people and watching the stream replay, and listening to some of the criticism from the commentators. I'll be placing much better soon. :)

Nicole, you ***** the absolute **** out of this tournament and really showed how great of a player you are. I'm so proud of you for sticking to your guns and getting **** done with that hoe. ;)

Judo, you are definitely one of the smartest players I've ever seen play this game, like borderline Ally/Gluttony poise and reaction time...but with Sheik. You and the rest of Kentucky did mad work. Good stuff. Let's get a money match in next time ok?

Shugo, my bro, always making those long drives worth it by wrecking everyone. I'm really proud of you dude, and I'll be right there cheering you on at Apex.

More shoutouts later, not feeling very well atm.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
1: Shugo - Too drunk. Too pro. Great job Ty!

2: Nicole - GIRLLLL I had so much fun playing against you in doubles and chilling with you at the club. <3 GREAT Job getting 2nd going all Peach! Also I loved my bday present....;)

3: Infern - GGs in Bracket. You just know how to get inside my head perfectly. I WILL beat you one day though. Count on it. Great job on 3rd, I always knew you had it in you. Also it was fun to FINALLY to chill at the club with you.

4: Logic - Good stuff. I wanted Judo to win but you still did great and your a very smart player.

5: Krystedez - Dude. Double Wario is so hard to play against lmao. Sorry we never got to do our MM :( Great job at this getting 5th. You've got a lot of style.

5: Zak - Best set ever was ours LMAO. So happy we finally got to play in tournament. I was rooting for you so hard when you were fighting Logic but Olimar is so gay :( Great job winning everything else though. Also, I was honored to be able to teach my favorite D3 player something useful!

7: Kain - Chillest ***** I have ever met. Nice to hang out with you.

7: Judo - You were the star of this tournament! Great job this time Judo, very proud of you.

9: Kel - Dat :snake:

9: Sparta Kick - <3 Dan. Great job finally going out of state and getting 9th with all these big names. Super proud of you!

9: MJG - Swag.

9: AlphaZealot - Dance floor swag.

13: HadesBlade - GGs in our MM. Nice to see you again!

13: Legan - GGs in doubles ...and you are one of the best hype trains I have ever met. You make everything really hype lmao.

13: Bpow - GGs in doubles and fun friendlies. Good Wario...unique style as well.

13: GIMR - Best dancer ever. Teach me how to GIMR, teach me, teach me how to GIMR!

17: Thugs - Such a lightweight <3

17: y.b.M - Swag. Thanks for a great time at the club pimpin'.

17: Shadow Phoenix - Very fun MM with you. Yeah D3 has a few tricks up his fat sleeves ;) Let's play again soon!

17: Ralph Cecil - Didn't get to play you but nice to see you again.

17: Kassandra Nova - While at the end of the day I don't really care...you were kind of a ***** this weekend towards me for no good reason. Its whatever though, life is too short to worry about some stupid **** and a video game. Thanks for the chocolate though.

17: Mister Eric - GGs in pools! You totally outgayed me in Games 2 and 3...so impressive stuff. I'll pay you back soon Freetucky!

17: Fizzle - You need to change your aame to Fizzle Man now. lol GGs in bracket. You're a pretty good player. :) Needs moar :dedede: though.

25: Ori_Bro - You lose to Thugz. Y?

25: Tutu - LMAO at you pulling a Tech_Chase x 5.

25: TKBro - GGs in doubles yo. Close set. And it was nice to hang with you in a club as well.

25: TMacc - Nice to see you again Tblack. We need to party more big boy ;)

25: Roller - lol at playing buzzed. You did alright this weekend but I know you could have done better. Let's go back to the drawing board and really use this experience to get better <3

25: MX - Nice to meet you.

25: Smile - GGs in our MM. Protip: Don't be afraid to use Naners against ICs...you were playing wayyy too scared with them. You could've beat me then. You've got potential..keep going at it.

25: Oreo - You're welcome for Gifts. I expect him back in a useable condition though...

33: TheKiest - Sexy voice.

33: Sneaky Tako - Needs moar maniacal laughter.

33: WTP - Needs less Y.b.M in Loser's Bracket.

33: Excel ....Um ...interesting.

33: Jinx - Fun friendlies. Keep working at that ZSS.

33: Forward Air Rage - Sup baby. Fun to hang out with you /MM/friendly you again. I always enjoy talking to you for some reason. I think its just because you're a nice guy. Yoshi is broken..keep working on those mixups. We'll go at it again next tournament I see you at son!

33: "bye" - Hey sexy....

33: S2 - Zelda in Brawl - is so OP. LOL

33: King Beef - Couldve placed WAYYYYY higher than this. You got this next time KBeezy. GGs in doubles...Marth is such MK bait though in doubles lmao.

33: Luminoth - Man that was one hell of a set! And I don't mind the **** talking at all LMAO. It made it an even better set. GGs, you're pretty much a rival to me now. ;) So let's see what you got next time!

33: DTJ****Whitman - GGs in pools yo.

33: Tech_Chase - Crunk as hell. :dedede:

49: Gifts - Oh baby.....

49: Rikku - Nice to hang out with you for a little bit!

49: Juu How do you beat Hades and not make it out of pools?????? You're better than this.
49: DRDN - Dat Jose Cuervo.....

49: HokageSamma - GGs in pools..needs more confidence.

61: Steep - We didn't MM :(

61: Tedium - Nice to see you again Eric! Always a pleasure to hang with a Pitts kid <3

Additional Shoutouts:

Clowsui - We played in doubles and you don't even remember :( lol I got you *****. Great to see you again!

Sovereign- SOOOOOOOO happy we got to hang out!!! Thanks for coming out to the club too! Hopefully its not another 10 months before I see you again.

Day: Fun tournament yet again.

Special shoutout to the God Kais! They made my weekend soooo much fun! The club experience was amazing!

Also why is Mikey Lenetia not in the results. He played 25th.....:peach: only.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Who was the other Sonic? Cause I dont see Sonic by TuTu's name I see it by someone else named WTP?

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I did lose to Mister Eric in Pools...I beat every other KY person I MMed though. Kass did beat King Beef in Loser's.

Also Mav, I'm gonna wreck you when I see you next.

<3

/HOPE4..get ready baby girl.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I beat Hades and didn't get out of pools because I'm still bad at this game. Oh well, I'm going back into practice like I did for this tournament and may see some of you guys back... what is it, in two months? Remember, Clowsui and Hilt's "Revenge" is November 19th for all those interested.

M@v

Subarashii!
I did lose to Mister Eric in Pools...I beat every other KY person I MMed though. Kass did beat King Beef in Loser's.

Also Mav, I'm gonna wreck you when I see you next.

<3

/HOPE4..get ready baby girl.
Dont worry. I'll put a whole new meaning to "technically free" when we do play <3.

THuGz

Smash Lord
Those aren't rules because they're norms.
WOOOOOAAAAAAHHH.

I'm almost certain that everyone who was at SiiS would say that pausing the game at the end of a match when there is definitely no way that the other person could win is an acceptable "norm". This post makes me absolutely angry.

I've seen this happen multiple multiple multiple times in low-profile matches, including multiple times to me personally, in tourney. Never once have I, or have I seen anyone else, complain about this happening. Is that not what a "norm" is?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
It's cool Tech. Lets just put this **** aside us, and I won't say **** in your ear as long as you don't say **** in mine. ^_^ I'll probably start wearing headphones anyways, because that cheering messed me up BAD vs smile. Eh, oh well. My fault for not wearing headphones. :p

BPow, I thought I knew the Wario MU pretty well, but you showed me wrong. After you mentioned all the practice you had, I didn't feel so bad losing because I haven't played against Wario in awhile. xD

KB, since I've been playing Peach, my MK knows how to gay her pretty well, and I'm sorry. But did you see what your Peach and Marth were wearing? They were pretty much asking for it. ;)

Top Bottom