• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCQ (Smash Con Queso) 09/18/2010, San Antonio TX (BRING SET UPS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Glace, why are you going to take food to a venue that serves you delicious, tasty, REAL mexican cuisine?
Are you mad?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Mad? Nah just a "Really" picky person and Taco cabana has grown on me since I was 4.. Atleast now I can eat 7 of their tacos I believe.
It's still garbage. Open your eyes and have something good.

And you're looking to get thrown out if you decide to bring food from another place... a Mexican food place at that.

It should go without saying that the restaurant doesn't want you bringing in food from another place.

And why would you? This food is legit, I've eaten it dozens of times.

S.O.S.

Smash Lord

And you're looking to get thrown out if you decide to bring food from another place... a Mexican food place at that.

It should go without saying that the restaurant doesn't want you bringing in food from another place.

maaaan talk about peer pressure lol :p over freaking tacos! XD

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Lol. ^ What he said.

I think it is common sense to not bring other food into a restaurant. You might as well eat there if you're paying $5 to be there. TC is usually more expensive compared to authentic Mexican restaurants (at least IMO). You get more food for your buck. :)

Or just eat outside!

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
kyle do they serve grown up drinks cause i would love to play brawl while drinking a dos xx

it work for big boss

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
realistically, how many people will are expected to play melee at this?
my roommate and i really wanna play someone but i don't wanna drive 3 hours to play only 2 people.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
kyle do they serve grown up drinks cause i would love to play brawl while drinking a dos xx

it work for big boss
Yeah, I hope they do too because that's my power source! >_>

I also need to perfect the right amount because I was f*cking gone between matches. Then I sobered up a little, hit perfect equilibrium, and did surprisingly well. Wish it wasn't in Redemption, though... :(

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Didn't say I was bringing the food to the resturant. Just meant I was going to eat before entering. And No u I like TC end of E-Drama.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Well, as long as Austin comes, there'll be a decent turnout. It's sometimes tough to get the old melee players together, but there's still plenty of Brawl players that used to play Melee that'll enter.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Well, as long as Austin comes, there'll be a decent turnout. It's sometimes tough to get the old melee players together, but there's still plenty of Brawl players that used to play Melee that'll enter.
i'm gonna play for sure, but good luck getting Espy and Nike to play :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
personally, i'd be going more for melee friendlies than the actual bracket.

i'm pretty rusty :/

i just hope there are at least ten people playing melee... am i asking too much?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
personally, i'd be going more for melee friendlies than the actual bracket.

i'm pretty rusty :/

i just hope there are at least ten people playing melee... am i asking too much?
I think that'll be likely.

But if you come all that way, might as well enter ya know? It'll be more fun then sitting around while the bracket is running.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I will most likely be able to supply 1 TV+Brawl as well.

San Antonio, we're gonna need to step it up with setups. I will attempt to supply an additional TV, but I cannot guarantee it completely.

Nike and JUJ, I hope you guys can help out. Same goes for everyone else. S.L.U.T. 2 had 7 Setups. I hope for us to achieve that or better at SCQ.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I'm bringing 2 for sure. Third tv (the big silver one) if I make two trips to the venue and my house, but I would def need with that one.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Someone remind me to buy a small TV once September comes. Should have check by then. Also I can bring a Wii but "No" hacks Homebrew channel or anything SD card slot is broken. If that's a problem won't bring Wii but a TV for this Tourny I will bring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom