• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

Rat

Smash Lord
is the greyhound station the union station?? If you can get on the orange line from there I can definately pick you up.

Also is m2k for real down town? Uh cause um.... that's kind of F'd up. Someone should help him out.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
although I find it hilarious that M2K put himself in this position, I really hope he doesn't get stuck paying for a hotel or being a hobo

ORLY

Smash Master
So are we all in agreement that M2K was probably murdered by bum shank?

And Brights! $2 MM Falcon v. your Marth at this?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
still need a ride from place ill be at.. any suggestions ppl? id much rather see u all at this rather than being stuck somewhere a few hours away all weekend! im SURE thee are oos'ers coming from everywhere so i just need to know who can so i can get that **** on lock

me said:
yo yo is anyone coming to this that it would be on the way to get me from geneseo? thats where ill be >_> by the quad cities i guess? please its very important that someone find me a ride from this location! so if anyone knows anything HIT ME UPP!

THANKS

Dart!

Smash Master
oh god, i see peoria on the map, but i don't have anymore room flux sorry :/

IL vs MI crew battle, anybody interested?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
IL vs MI must happen considering this is the first time in years more than one car from MI will be traveling for Melee!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'd be willing to forfeit my spot in the car so you guys can pick up Kyle. Not only will this allow him to go but it will also allow me to spend my weekend visiting friends/family and not spending a bunch of money on smash
it also saves you guys 3 hours of extra driving minus how much time you spend picking up kyle

Dart!

Smash Master
i'll mapquest kyle's location from us to the tourney. good news is, he's an hour and a half away...so basically hes about as far away as you are luke. bad news is...considering traffic it could take up to 5 and half hours to get to vros from his place.

but no johns, flux do you still need a ride? and luke the final decision is really yours since you're sacrificing the whole tourney for this. either way i want to bring a full car to this...makes gas uber cheap

Super EDIT: i forgot, we're going to rats...so it could potentially be closer/easier to get there ^_^

Tink

Smash Hero
yo m2k...you posted a thread at 3 pm today....it would be nice if you could post and let ppl know your all good, so they dont have to worry about it -_-. scrubs these days

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
yeah dart ill take it! haha as long as the spots open.. if thats the case, thanks luke even though it seems in your best interest anyways.. anndd i need a teammate! ive been working real hard guys im not coming to this for nothing!! =D

dart throw me a pm with your phone # so we can keep in contact?

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I still want to come and will comeif anybody else can give kyle a ride. but if it has to be dart then I will make the ultimate sacrifice
it's too bad, talking to kelly earlier today has got me pretty stoked to play

ORLY

Smash Master
Or a monorail! There's one in Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook!

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I mean seriously. Nobody can pick up Fluxwolf? none of you oosers? I'm willing to let somebody sit on my lap if we can agree before hand that what happens in the car, stays in the car

Top Bottom