• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SCSYN3! (MELEE) - Chicago -[AUGUST 21st] $200 pot bonus!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was just about to mention that as well, completely up to you. Anyways, lotta **** to do tomorrow morning before we head out to the lovely land of Chicago so PEACE!

Vro

Smash Lord
We will take registration for singles as soon as doubles pools are over. You can sign up anytime then till singles pools are announced. After that you are SOL. I am not sure what our schedule will be aside from GET A MOVE ON.

Quaz

Smash Master
wow its like an hour and a half from work LOL. I wont be there until 6:30 or maybe even 7 (if traffic is bad, then it'll be really late for me) it might not be worth it to come at all.. hmm.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
**** i'm so drunk right now
i'm coming to this and i'm ****** everybody
EVERYBODY
'im te best player in the world
people i'm cash battling:
tink
kels
quaz
juggleguy
i'm a blunt gettin' smoked and i can't wake up
edit-oh yeah i might not come lol idk but if i come im pwning everyone

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Wait you drink Luke? And Josh you know I'll volunteer to drive whenever you want me to. Hell I drove to and from Indiana for POE and got a ticket lol.

ORLY

Smash Master
Let's make this thing happen guys! I'm picking up four people that aren't even on my way.

Sakuraiiiii

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
I just got done playing monster hunter/smash and now have to finish 3 projects for school then im leaving for this!!! LOL

ORLY

Smash Master
Scheduled MMs: Dart and Rat. Both will be silly.

I challenge The Rad Twins, Cosmo, BigD, and Trail! $1!

And also Vro and Chexr. And Bigy.

Dart!

Smash Master
Btw flux and tomacawk, who am i picking up? if both can you handle being crammed in the back?

edit: also i'm a little perturbed about using my car because my miles til oil change are getting burned uber quick.

but its my last tourney for a while so just let me know who i'm picking up and when.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
dart, i dont wanna say this and be held liable, but if your car is in reasonably good shape, it can go way, way over 3000 miles on an oil change

ive pushed mine to 13000 once, and regularly do it about every 5000 miles as opposed to 3000

chris, deal

anybody else want mm's? my peach has gotten pretty good lately and will **** around and murder people at a moments notice

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
oh hey btw i'm in deerfield right now (north suburb) and have about 6 hours today from 430-1030 to kill but dont have a car

anybody really close to here and want to pick me up and play? im like 5 minutes from that nickel city place that has those little tourneys

give me a call if youre interested, 847-331-3315. i might be able to get a car, but no guarantees

Tomacawk

Smash Master
Josh just pick up Kyle. I have a lot of things I have to do today and frankly it would be awful driving conditions if me and Kyle went
and for the record, I have been drunk <10 times in my life and I definitely do not consider myself a drinker. That post was after 4-5 beers looool

Dart!

Smash Master
dart, i dont wanna say this and be held liable, but if your car is in reasonably good shape, it can go way, way over 3000 miles on an oil change

ive pushed mine to 13000 once, and regularly do it about every 5000 miles as opposed to 3000

chris, deal

anybody else want mm's? my peach has gotten pretty good lately and will **** around and murder people at a moments notice
well, at least you're being helpful ^_^.

and alright luke...hey fluxwolf do you mind calling me like now so i can get directions and pack my **** and go?

Rat

Smash Lord
Can you come at like 4-5 for singles, or do you have to be there by 12:30 to register?
What vro said is right. We will be on a fairly tight schedule. I'm thinking singles will start around 4:30pm-5:00pm.

Also their will be smash at my place tonight. The downside is you have to get out of here at 10:30-11:00 when my parents go to bed. Not sure when people are getting here yet. Just to let you guys know.

Rat

Smash Lord
So we're done setting up and stuff. So come over if you want some smash

James Sparrow

Smash Master
eighteen spike and i should be leaving tomorrow at 8, so we'll get there by like 11:30 or 12. we should have 2 setups, and i'm gonna bring stuff to record.

edit:

oh yeah, any last minute people that need rides (places from appleton to chicago), i have 2 seats available in my car. let me know. i charge for gas.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
eighteen spike and i should be leaving tomorrow at 8, so we'll get there by like 11:30 or 12. we should have 2 setups, and i'm gonna bring stuff to record.

edit:

oh yeah, any last minute people that need rides (places from appleton to chicago), i have 2 seats available in my car. let me know. i charge for gas.
Are you guys going through Madison? I'm the only one leaving from here, so I'd like to carpool if you are. I'll give steve a call tomorrow at 8.

Anyone still need a teammate?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
mundungu i think we're planning to go down through milwaukee, so it would be kind of out of our way.

btw, if anyone wants to play me in yugioh i found my old deck. no *****ing about banned cards though, cuz when i played it was 100% tournament legal. :bee:

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
heath come to my house at like 7:50 to load up. im waking up at 7:30. zack152 if u decide to go just text or call me and we can pick you up on da way. mundungu maybe you can meet us at quaz's or smth??

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I love all of the midwest smashers
have fun fellas, play well.
i predict tink beating kels, and dart making top 3 in singles

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Doubles results, about 12 teams total I think

1. Kels/Tink
2. Cosmo/Chexr
3. TomR/MattR