• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Season Beatings III Results

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Also, I'm going to say it straight up: The lack of GOOD competitors was lacking, and I'm sure plenty of people can agree to that. Aside from like, top 3, the rest of the people were nobodies/people who haven't gotten their name out there yet (DookDigity whats UPPP), and even though you want to say Inui only won because he plays Meta Knight, I can almost PROMISE that if we had brought Matt (Afro Thundah/MKkilla3000), Inui would not have had such an easy time winning. Nothing specifically against you, Inui, but Matt's just too good with that match up. Would have been interesting to see how it all turned out, actually. I wish he could have come.
I played Afro in tourny at FAST and he won our very close set. I'd love to play him again. He's fun.

Pyro said:
Also since no one posted them, here's the results from melee singles:
1st Foward (fox)
2nd Pyro (falco/peach)
3rd Soap (sheik)
I told you you'd get 2nd in Melee. Good stuff.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
and Pirin can where whatever the **** she wants cuz she's adorable! not too mention she beat 3 guys in the tourney :)

Inui, you are mad funny, don't listen to those clowns... all the cool kids enjoyed your company on saturday.
YOU TELL 'EM PYRO! Pirin's got teh skillz. I think that was the first time she'd played brawl in months as well... so I give her mad props. I know I'd tank that long w/o practice.

also yeah. if I count as cool, I enjoyed inui's company.

Also, your peach match on brinstar in melee, was absolute sex!

and, finally, I see you remembered your password XD

Lol, this random girl got roasted badly and made an account to defend her *sscrack. This thread is too good.
D:< You leave Pirin alone! She was the only female IN the brawl tourney and she represented **** well. Actually beat several of the guys. Unfortunately lost to pyro and then lost when her oponent went all MK on her. But god bless her she stuck to Olimar anyway.

Anyway, I'm proud of Pirin, and she was 10x better dressed than most of the peeps there. And, unlike a few, I could be certain that she had showered recently <.< Besides, Pirin was WAAAAAAAY to much fun to be with.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
lol good one... not too mention that most of theses guys shouldn't be complaining about getting to see that much of a girl, maybe it was too much of a shock. :laugh:

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
like i said.. my first smash tournament

and considering that you don't know anything about olimar.. pretty much the only character in the game that can just throw out smash attacks with no worry of being punished.. i would say it is a hard match for snake

and i'm not judging her on her play style.. i'm just saying.. pull up the pants

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
obviously i knew about him if I used him against you. olimar is clearly not comparable to snake...grab the edge and he dies. also my first brawl tournament. she just came from work at a clothing store and didnt feel like changing.

wait, you came all the way from milwaukee for this? did you come with other fighting game players or something? why don't you use pokemon trainer? :) lol you dont have to answer that ... i played him against quivo's toon link ... just couldnt make him die even tho i had him soooo far away from the stage at one point, swur he cheats.

QUIVO

Smash Master
You would've lost to me then : )
JK, but i did get a lot of practice against Dook's and Forward's snake though.

Btw, just so you know pyro. I have that Asian Ken DI and I hack the game into my favor.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
I totally feel the need for a Smashfest. I had to leave this thing early, and I didn't even GET to compete in Brawl.

*Begins trying to think of a way to make this stuff happen, rather than talk about it* :D

forward

Smash Champion
This will be brief.

Thanks to AZ, Quivo, and Soap for all the hopsitality, rides, housing, etc.
Thanks dook for helping me with this tourney.
Thanks to the tournament organizers for running this.
***-crack girl: Not bad, I've seen worse rofl
Pyro: You complain too much. I said I'd go marth but you complained. Then you complained after you lost in items brawl, and I'm sure complained more that I didin't hear about. :p
Inui: Is gay. Just thought I'd share. Why didn't you play me for first? Now we'll never know who's better :( oh well, brawl is not really my game so you deserve it :)

D3ltaPunk

Smash Apprentice
Hehe, that was a fun match! I felt really bad though cause of that kirby glitch, so I only used it the once. It brought me much joy :p

We have those matches recorded so I'll link them, or Keister will, when we put them up.

Keep up the good work with meta, maybe we'll play again sometime.
Well those were some good games and don't drop kirby. I might main meta i only used him since I didn't play in a month or so and I felt more confident with him than snake but I'm sure we will meet up again sometime. Is anyone going to North East Championships? Another major tourney in december

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
Well those were some good games and don't drop kirby. I might main meta i only used him since I didn't play in a month or so and I felt more confident with him than snake but I'm sure we will meet up again sometime. Is anyone going to North East Championships? Another major tourney in december
idk if i'd recommend going to NEC.. only cuz last year after the tournament there were a bunch of threads in different forums made by people saying how much of their **** was stolen

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Snake is awesome, but Pit is hotter ^_^
Pit being the hottest character is the only reason I used to main him LOL.

Forward said:
Inui: Is gay. Just thought I'd share. Why didn't you play me for first? Now we'll never know who's better oh well, brawl is not really my game so you deserve it
lol <3. I'm pretty sure I would have won. I won both of the friendlies we played and you would have had to beat me in two sets. D:

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Eh, while I agree that it's pretty skeptical, two sets is a big deal. Is the skill gap between Inui and Forward so great that Forward would've taken two sets? Not likely.

Of course, for the purposes that Forward said, "To find out who is better," they should've played out the set after the split was confirmed.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
wait so finals wasn't played out? and inui is saying that he would've beaten forward based on 2 friendlies?

LOL
He would have had to win two sets against my Meta Knight, and from what I could tell that day, he's not that experienced against MK while I know how to fight his characters.

Who cares, anyways? I would have had 2nd at worst, which is still good.

You're just looking for SOMETHING to trash talk me about because you really don't have anything anymore due to me doing so well. Just give up and move on.

chillindude829

Smash Master
rofl dude you used MK to win a tourney where i recognize exactly 0 people below the top 3 in a significantly worse region than EC. congratulations inui, you have the basic knowledge of the game required in order to win with metaknight. doesn't mean you are good nor that you would do anywhere near this well without MK. i mean, you lost to sonic before you picked up MK. lmao

forward

Smash Champion
I dunno Inui, I did pretty well with Pit considering he gets ***** in that match, what makes you think I don't know the MK match up? It's not like you were gimping me.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
foward: yeah i guess i do that cuz i dont like competitive smash and i just reallly need money but i couldnt get much because of you out of staters. and u so coudlve beat me with anyone i dont know why you got annoyed with me asking you to switch, i mean i was mainly joking but its not like you needed him...like at all. i think i'm worse against marth even more so than fox anyway. i mean poke floats was obviously a complete fluke win that i somehow manage to get on every pro that i cant beat anywhere else lol. and yeah its silly to complain about all-brawl, but again, money on the line nonetheless. how you do in 3s btw?

quivo: haha ... u sure you dont have the secret immunity idol? :p

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I dunno Inui, I did pretty well with Pit considering he gets ***** in that match, what makes you think I don't know the MK match up? It's not like you were gimping me.
It seemed like a lot of MK's stuff surprised you, but I could be wrong. I guess the only thing I can say is that you would have had to win two sets, which would have been really unlikely. Maybe we should have just played it out. Oh well.

Anyways, be happy you ***** in Melee. You made a lot more money than me LOL.

Sodomizeyou Inui

Smash Rookie
rofl dude you used MK to win a tourney where i recognize exactly 0 people below the top 3 in a significantly worse region than EC. congratulations inui, you have the basic knowledge of the game required in order to win with metaknight. doesn't mean you are good nor that you would do anywhere near this well without MK. i mean, you lost to sonic before you picked up MK. lmao
The general tone of your posts indicates that you have some pent up frustration. Is your love life in shambles? If your man isn't treating you right, it's time to move on! Sounds like you need a gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
The general tone of your posts indicates that you have some pent up frustration. Is your love life in shambles? If your man isn't treating you right, it's time to move on! Sounds like you need a gentleman in the streets and a freak in the sheets!
O<---**** Fan--->X

The upcoming events will prove hilarious.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
When I saw that NEO posted here, I expected nothing more than what he posted.

And I just noticed that he changed his sig! Sugoi desu ne!

ubersaurus

Smash Rookie
what is this "all brawl" format?
Essentially Brawl with no item or stage bans. 3 minute matches, 2 stocks each. Counterpicks are done differently too; winner must keep their character, loser can either select a new stage or a new character. 3/5 set.

The thinking is that multiple rounds give people a better chance to counterpick successfully, and that with the stock/time settings, matches tend to run faster (particularly with items on). And with 3 minutes, it's hard to bank on any one items appearing.

Top Bottom