• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If anybody in CFL wants to come to this and pay me gas money I can drive.
Finchhh, NT wants some spots in your car, I know im down. can you hook it up a ride to Miami?
I think maybe Sheer might wanna go and skratch/otru/dop as maybes. Gotta check out teh scene down souf.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Yay, cfloridians, come get owned! :D

if u guys do come though seriously, this will be a good prediction for wats to come of the future gigs and such, placings wise.

Oh, and we STILL NEED TV'S

Darr06

Smash Cadet
i live in fort myers but im thinking about goin to this. sounds like fun. im not for sure yet but its a possibility

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
yeaah, tnt finally gracing us with their presence
Crew battles gotta go down, BCC vs TNT rematch, brawl style
lol i'm down for that! gotta see if TNT is down to drive to miami for the tourney. I already have the day off.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But there are like...3 members in BCC, you chops and gangsta....nicky doesn't count. TNT should probably fight FIU, seems like a better matchup.

1-up

Smash Journeyman
haha nice to see my "only hill" comment has become infamous.

ill be coming to this BTW i can bring a wii but it will be the japanese brawl

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
haha nice to see my "only hill" comment has become infamous.

ill be coming to this BTW i can bring a wii but it will be the japanese brawl
Good, i was wondering why you didnt go to the last ZP tourny. I see people like galeon winning, making me flacid as hell.

Finchhh, NT wants some spots in your car, I know im down. can you hook it up a ride to Miami?
I think maybe Sheer might wanna go and skratch/otru/dop as maybes. Gotta check out teh scene down souf.
We never got to play at hard knocks D:
I got to **** on the rest of your crew, but never had the honors of playing you. I guess skratch doesnt count though i pooped on his sonic, he didnt play me with marf.

Looking good. I might be going to this.
Come to nexus more, you tasty little boy you.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
On behalf of FIU, we accept any crew manly enough to crew battle us. 5 dollar minimum :D

bring it sonnnnnnns

did i mention we need TV'S?!

Coselm

Smash Ace
I might go to this. Money is a big issue though, and I would rather just enter doubles. What's up with every tournament doing the $20 at the door thing?

Finch

Smash Lord
As long as you guys pay for gas I'll drive anywhere. I've never been to a sfl tournament so this should be cool.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As long as you guys pay for gas I'll drive anywhere. I've never been to a sfl tournament so this should be cool.
how many spots can you hold, cause me and my teammate want to go, and no doubt we'd give gas money. I would drive myself, but my car has 100k miles and i really dont want to do too many long trips (this place is 3 hours away from me, probably 3 hours from you too)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Justin, if I end up getting permission to go to Gigs on passover weekend, I think you can.....

and i might be getting permission lol

my parents like it wen i actually have a shot at winning money apparently

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
the one where u wont go cuz ur busy clipping ur toe nails?

maybe i should just host the tourny at ur house, will u be able to go then?

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
If Finch gives me a ride, im going for sure. Lets see what happens.

or if melbourn has a spot for me in their car.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
CFL should come to this, since a few people from SFL can never make it to Gigs! I hope my parents let me and ESAM go there...Btw, Seibrik, if you can go how are you going to get there, and if I cannot go can you bring Chops and Pasta?!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
its all good, finch is going to hook it up, he has some spots in teh car TNT gets first dibs, so i'll ask them if they wanna go. I think sheer might wanna go to own McLovin.

"I am McLovin."

Top Bottom